• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

TTP said:
You want to try scout? Ok, I'll create a LARGE maps game as soon as we are done with the ongoing match.

I'll post here when it's up.

Could you possibly send me a message over PSN when it goes up? I don't have to be on your friendslist apparently (discovered when i recieved a couple of hatemails for Assault and Sab abuse lol)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Facism said:
Could you possibly send me a message over PSN when it goes up? I don't have to be on your friendslist apparently (discovered when i recieved a couple of hatemails for Assault and Sab abuse lol)

Of course u don't. As long as you know the recipient ID you can send messages to anyone. You got those hatemails via Players Met probably.

-viper-

Banned
It seems like you guys are playing in tournament matches every day. Is there one tomorrow? I should have a new PS3 so I can finally play (after 3 days) :]

Cagen

Raist said:
We'd IMO need a new avatar for the killzone.com website
(the current one doesn't look really good IMO, sorry Wollan :p). It must be 178x100px
FIX THIS SHIT CAGEN (and awesome banner mate!)

gafesmall.jpg

FIXED

I love how the ISA guy is in awe at our almighty flag :lol.

We'll it wont let me sign in on KZ.com so I can't even find out if officers can change the image used or not. TTP can you update it next time you're free please?

Cagen said:
gafesmall.jpg

FIXED

I love how the ISA guy is in awe at our almighty flag :lol.

We'll it wont let me sign in on KZ.com so I can't even find out if officers can change the image used or not. TTP can you update it next time you're free please?

I rike it :D

Raist

Banned
Man I can't believe it, we automatically lost. The host was a member from the other clan, he crashed or something, but still they won?

FIX THIS SHIT GG

Facism

Raist said:
Man I can't believe it, we automatically lost. The host was a member from the other clan, he crashed or something, but still they won?

FIX THIS SHIT GG

Unlucky. Maybe an exploit?

Cagen

Complete bull shit, it gave us a loss on the clan page for a match we weren't even able to access and then put us in 5th position in the tournament. Trust it to be the one we paid 30 valor to get in as well instead of the usual 10.

GAFe luck.

dazed808

Raist said:
There's a 3vs3 tourney on Radec starting in 30min. Who's up for it?

Cagen and I are up for it.

Is Cagen coming back on for this one?
Will join if he's not...

Edit: Joined then saw Cagen was back so jumped out, better for someone with a working headset to play! Will do some troubleshooting on mine 2moro or may just go get another

Lince

Banned
the BaD guys were awesome with the saboteur machine guns... but one of then dropped off the server after bodycount and then you owned them hard so they followed the same way :D

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
gafe in Spanish means literally "bad luck" so go wonder...

btw THE CLAN BANNER IS SO FULL OF WIN NOW :lol :lol :lol

ricky-martin-beach4.jpg

And in french (well, it's gaffe, mind you) it means blunder. Heh.

How 'bout the new thread title? :D

And yeah, we totally won that one.

YEAAAAAAH

0_61_033007_rickymartin320.gif

dazed808

:lol :lol Fuckin hell just seen the thread title change!:lol :lol

Edit: Good work on the Semi's guys - We finally won one!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
You know we love you Rick :lol

btw TTP, did you make some room in the clan roster? We officers can't AFAIK

I did remove Firewalker

Who else should I kick out?

dazed808

TTP said:
I did remove Firewalker

Who else should I kick out?

Got a mate who would love to join us, he followed me into your game earlier TTP, Bignose3248 I think(his stats aren't great but he's improved alot recently) but obviously it's Gaf members first but if there is a space that'd be cool

Raist

Banned
Eccocid said:
INVITE MEEE!

PSN ID: GimmeCat

gmt+2 here i play every night at least for an hour (in week).

I have headset and weird English accent!

Invite sent

TTP: Dunno. But there's a lot of people I sure as hell have never seen online.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
Got a mate who would love to join us, he followed me into your game earlier TTP, Bignose3248 I think(his stats aren't great but he's improved alot recently) but obviously it's Gaf members first but if there is a space that'd be cool

Invite sent.

edit: ^:lol

Man got so bored in that match I had to kill myself to grab the repair tool and do some repair stuff just to stay awake.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Are you going to post that every time we win? :lol

Yes, all over my face.

Ok, maybe not

That said, you guys won't escape from our official anthem at the beggining of every match from now on.

edit: btw TTP, I think NIN90 mentionned a while ago in the other thread that we could remove him from the clan (dhelfric | NIN90)

Cagen

I'm going to go through the members list tomorrow and mark down everyone of low rank who I haven't seen playing before and post the list of people I think it is safe to remove. You guys can then look over it and correct any mistakes I've made and if anyone sees their name in the list then speak up if you want to keep your spot in the clan.

Raist

Banned
Today's Tourneys

Name: 6 v 6
Ladder: 4 clans, 6vs6 (2 clans signed up so far)
Time: Tuesday, March 17th, 7.30pm GMT
VP: 16 13 11 (10VP fee)
Map: Corinth Crossing
Modes: All
FF: ?
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: All
Roster: ???

Name: Big Tournament
Ladder: 16 clans, 6vs6 (2 clans signed up so far)
Time: Tuesday, March 17th, 8.30pm GMT
VP: 88 49 23 (10VP fee)
Map: HGH Industry
Modes: BC only
Classes: All
Weapons: RL and GL banned

Name: PsO 4v4 join us
Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (2 signed up so far)
Time: Tuesday, March 17th, 9pm GMT
VP: 10 - 5 - 1
Map: Tharsis Depot
Modes: All except S&R
Weapons: Sniper rifle, RL and GL are banned

The tourneys after these ones are empty atm (well, only 1 clan in) so we'll have to check during the evening to find some more tournaments. There are no real interesting ones with lots of VP, either.

Edit: Added an aknowledgements section in the OP, as well as the quote of the day. Submit yours if you got some crazy stuff going through the mics! Do it for the lulz :D

Facism

Unfortunately can't make it before 10pm again tonight, because of work. If you manage to progress through the tournaments, i can sit on standby if anybody want's to drop out.

brazdrth.jpg

Dave1988

Hopefully I will net in my RE5 Platinum trophy today so I should be back to active duty soon. :D

And thanks for making me an officer :p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist, shouldn't those tournaments take place today rather than yesterday?

And Dave1988 is a trophy whore.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Lince said:
details please :lol

It went like this

(at beginning of a C&H match)

<Raistlinn> Okay, I'm going to the right one
<TTP> The white one?
<Raistlinn> The right one.
<TTP> Oh lol. Ok, I'm going to the purple one then.

Raist

Banned
Today's Tourneys

Ladder: 16 clans, 4vs4 (2 clans signed up so far)
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 8.30pm GMT
Roster: Chryz, Phantask2k, Lince

Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 9pm GMT
Roster: Chryz, Raist, Cagen

The first one is unfortunately full, I'll try to find a similar one at the same time.

Of course, since we have no fucking clue on when the other rounds of a tourney take place, we might have to adjust the rosters as we progress through these tournaments.

I'll join the 9pm one, not sure I can make it for the earlier ones. I'll suscribe to these tourneys right now, as we should find enough people to join them.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
Today's Tourneys

Ladder: 16 clans, 6vs6 (2 clans signed up so far)
Time: Tuesday, March 17th, 8.30pm GMT
Roster: Chryz, Phantask2k, Lince

Time: Tuesday, March 17th, 9pm GMT
Roster: Chryz, Raist

Does not compute!

Raist

Banned
dazed808 said:
Thanks mate. Don't think i'm gonna be on till after 11pm, hope there's some games going on...

I'm on it :D

Found this one to replace the full one, I'll put the same people in the roster, just tell me if you have nay objection. I've signed up to it too. Let's hope other clans will join because we're only 2 for now.

Name: aF-
Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (1 clan signed up)
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 7.30pm GMT
VP: 25 19 16 (15VP fee)
Map: Radec Academy
Modes: All
Classes: Assault and scout banned
Weapons: All
Roster: Chryz, Phantas2k, Lince

edit: Fixed it TTP. I blame copy/pasting :p

edit2: OP updated, I signed up to all these tourneys, and checked some later tournaments but they're quite empty for now. Will check later this evening

Cagen

TTP said:
It went like this

(at beginning of a C&H match)

<Raistlinn> Okay, I'm going to the right one
<TTP> The white one?
<Raistlinn> The right one.
<TTP> Oh lol. Ok, I'm going to the purple one then.

:lol He definitely said white, don't let him fool you into thinking he said right! The problem at the time was two of the capture points were white.

Count me in on the 9pm one.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
:lol He definitely said white, don't let him fool you into thinking he said right! The problem at the time was two of the capture points were white.

Count me in on the 9pm one.

Noooo I said right. Which of course was barely gramatically correct. But it was late and I was tired. So there.

Signed you up for the 9pm one, brother.

Top Bottom