• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
Name: PsO 4v4 join us
Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10;20pm GMT FINAL
VP: 10 - 5 - 1
Map: Tharsis Depot
Modes: All except S&R
FF: ?
Classes: All
Weapons: Sniper rifle, RL and GL are banned
Roster:

Name: Big Tournament
Ladder: 16 clans, 4vs4 (5 clans)
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10.20pm GMT Final for 3rd place
VP: 22 16 12 (10VP fee)
Map: HGH Industry
Modes: BC only
FF: OFF
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster:

So who joins what?

I say we all go for the BC in HGH Industries (Big Tournament) as winning 3rd place there earns us more than finishing 1st in the other one :lol

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10;20pm GMT FINAL
Roster:

Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10.20pm GMT Final for 3rd place
Roster:

So who joins what?

I'd say let's fight for the 3rd place (HGH bodycount only) replicating their strategy :lol
4 engineers in the same spot, two turrets for each stairs access, c4 everywhere!!!
let's go? it's a sure win!

edit: I'm being serious, let's just copycat that strategy, c4 in the bridge catwalk, bots covering the stairs, 4 engineers with shotguns.

-viper-

Banned
TTP said:
Indeed :D

I was playing as Sab since viper was doing the Tactician and at some point during the S&D on defense I was like "WTF where are the friggin spawn points". Then I realized Viper was gone and switched to Tactician. But it was too late. :/

But yeah,

And she bangs, she bangs
Oh baby
When she moves, she moves
I go crazy
Sorry about that, my router decided to disconnect. :mad:

I'll be there in the final. What time is it?

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
I say we all go for the BC in HGH Industries (Big Tournament) as winning 3rd place there earns us more than finishing 1st in the other one :lol

We should have enough people to cover both tournaments.

So, rosters please?

Cagen

-viper- said:
Sorry about that, my router decided to disconnect. :mad:

I'll be there in the final. What time is it?

10:10 GMT for the Tharsis Depot game. I'll be playing in it also, I don't know if TTP is jumping ship to the other one heh.

Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10:10pm GMT FINAL
Roster: Cagen, Viper, Dave?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Cagen said:
So we need one of the players from the HGI match to come over to Tharsis Depot. Anyone want to volunteer?

If no one does, I'll switch back. I hate BC only games as well :lol

Raist

Banned
Raist said:
Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10.10pm GMT FINAL
Roster: Cagen, Viper, Dave, Raist

Time: Wednesday, March 18th, 10.10pm GMT Final for 3rd place
Roster: TTP, Lince, Negaiido, ChryZ

Fixed?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
We have PeetFeet in the HGI match. Is this normal?

He is ok to leave if Lince wants to join.

It's Nega, Chryz, PeetFeet and me at the moment

peetfeet

I dont mind leaving if you need room, i didnt play earlier games

EDIT: lol not one kill, next time kick me out of 4 on 4

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
peetfeet said:
I dont mind leaving if you need room, i didnt play earlier games

EDIT: lol not one kill, next time kick me out of 4 on 4

It's ok. You'll have plenty to kill in games with more modes on. This was just BC and everyone was playing it safe. It's better not to kill rather than get killed.

Today has been a very productive one for GAFe.

peetfeet

TTP said:
It's ok. You'll have plenty to kill in games with more modes on. This was just BC and everyone was playing it safe. It's better not to kill rather than get killed.

Today has been a very productive one for GAFe.

that makes me feel a little better, at least i marked 1 or 2 and distracted a couple more while the more able blew their heads off

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
The hell? I don't get how we lost that one. We had more points than them

No worries.

5 + 12 = 17 vp. Minus entry fee (-10) it means we got 7 points out of this :D

More importantly, we got Silver medal. Now go look for upcoming tournaments. I demand Gold.

Raist

Banned
Yeah, overall we have a nice day so far

Current Rank: 151
Valor Points: 11145

Victories: 26 Silver Medal get!
Defeats: 16
Ties: 0

:D

Cagen

Yeah we should have won that, total bullshit.

GAFe Luck!

Though we drew 3v3 on the rounds so I can come out knowing we didn't actually lose :lol.

Raist

Banned
I'm gonna check the tournament list now

edit: there's a 5vs5 starting in aoubt 1h on corinth crossing, with all missions and assault banned

Or there still is this 1k fee tourney :D Only 1 clan signed up so far tho

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
I'm gonna check the tournament list now

edit: there's a 5vs5 starting in aoubt 1h on corinth crossing, with all missions and assault banned

Go for it. I'm in.

Raist

Banned
Here we go then. I've signed up for it, just check the events page if you want more details.

TTP and I are in. Need 3 other members

This fucking auto scrolling shit on the tourney info page is annoying. FIX THIS SHIT GG

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
I wish i wasn't working late this week, feels like clan stuff is passing me by :(

I'm probably going to pull an all nighter today, so if you want we could try to find small 2vs2 (or 3vs3 if TTP plans to go to beed late too) tourneys :D

Facism

Raist said:
I'm probably going to pull an all nighter today, so if you want we could try to find small 2vs2 (or 3vs3 if TTP plans to go to beed late too) tourneys :D

I appreciate it, but i'm probably not going to be able to get into KZ2 tonight. I'm bloody knackered. The had Enrique Iglasias on the lottery show today. Rick won't be happy that 2-bit ballad quack is getting screen time :<

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:

I don't think I'll go to bed at all tonight.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
I appreciate it, but i'm probably not going to be able to get into KZ2 tonight. I'm bloody knackered. The had Enrique Iglasias on the lottery show today. Rick won't be happy that 2-bit ballad quack is getting screen time :<

:lol :lol :lol

TTP: Vasi and Cagen will join us for the 5vs5. We need a 5th!

Cagen

Raist said:
TTP and I are in. Need 3 other members

martin_ricky_.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
It's up guys.

Also, we have just got a clan challenge for 00:30 AM GMT. Will talk about this in the 5v5 lobby. Edit: Or maybe not. I'd like to accept the challenge but it's 1100vp circa!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Vasilisk (or Live_Feed) , Cagen - JOIN

EDIT: ONE SPOT LEFT. WHOEVER CAN JOIN DO IT

EDIT2: OK VASILISK IN COMING

Facism

Sorry for the suck guys, i just read i took vasilisk's place. Apologies.

Had this weird issue where i'd pop a guy in the head, he'd live, then kill me, then it'd show him dying. Or i'd kill someone, and then 2 seconds later my character fell and showed that the guy i just killed did me in too :(

Raist

Banned
Facism said:

Had this weird issue where i'd pop a guy in the head, he'd live, then kill me, then it'd show him dying. Or i'd kill someone, and then 2 seconds later my character fell and showed that the guy i just killed did me in too :(

Yeah there were some weird stuff going on. Sometimes their tactician looked invicible or something.

edit: wtf, the final is planned at the same hour than the semi-final.. Nevermind, it's tomorrow

TTP: I'm in.

Cagen

Man, that was fucking stupid. On their last capture of Search and Retrieve I watched the guy get killed by my C4 and yet he magically still managed to capture it.

Do we have a clan challenge in 20 mins?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Facism said:

I know. I knew the second it happened to me that we were gonna lose. You cant do nothing.

dazed808

Facism said:

Same for me pretty much the whole game. Just remembered why I don't us the shotgun...i'm fuckin shite with it:(

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
Yeah there were some weird stuff going on. Sometimes their tactician looked invicible or something.

edit: wtf, the final is planned at the same hour than the semi-final.

TTP: I'm in.

Ok, but don't be medic until we get to Bodycount. We need tacticians and engineers. I want turrets and air drones all over the place.

Top Bottom