• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

i would like GAFe vs GAFa game.

Put them back in their basket to worship the glory of the new Roman Empire.

Also, GG's earler Lince, FFO, Negaiido, Raist and Cagen. We haven't lost a game today. We raged all over the other team's faces.

Raist

Banned
Yup, we're on a roll.

Our W/L ratio has gone up a lot lately. Keep up the good work guys.

Now I want top 10 kthx

beast786

From IGN.

We beat all the rest of IGN clans.

Want to know if you guyz are available for a clan match tonight

10:30 pm EST

4V4

our clan is Helghast Serious Buisnes

Facism

beast786 said:
From IGN.

We beat all the rest of IGN clans.

Want to know if you guyz are available for a clan match tonight

10:30 pm EST

4V4

our clan is Helghast Serious Buisnes

That's going to be pretty late for us. You're 4/5 hours behind us in the EU. Only Cagen and Lince have the muito grandes cajoles to stay up till 2:30/3:30am for a game :p

beast786

Facism said:
That's going to be pretty late for us. You're 4/5 hours behind us in the EU. Only Cagen and Lince have the muito grandes cajoles to stay up till 2:30/3:30am for a game :p

Makes perfect sense. What time would be best for Sunday. Keeping in mind we are mostly in U.S

Cagen

If you challenge us for tomorrow it might be a bit too short a notice for us to get the players together, how about making it for next weekend? Any time up to 7pm EST is good for us, so it will have to be during the day time or very early evening for you guys and on a weekend.

Facism

Also, tonight we have a few finals to finish up, plus an ass-beating to give to GAFa.

They long for our shlong.

beast786

Cagen said:
If you challenge us for tomorrow it might be a bit too short a notice for us to get the players together, how about making it for next weekend? Any time up to 7pm EST is good for us, so it will have to be during the day time or very early evening for you guys and on a weekend.

Will get back . THanks for a quick response

Cagen

Name: GAFe Gods vs GAFA Peasants
Date: 12 Apr 2009 11:30PM BST/GMT + 1
Team: 8vs8
Map: SM
VP: 10
Modes: all
FF: on
Classes: All
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher
Roster: FFObsessed, Dr Raist, Ricky Martin, ASSAULT N00b, Sexy Chryz, Nurse Lince, GAFe Pitbull, ???

THIS GAME IS NOW ON AT 11:30, PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS CHANGE AND IF YOU CAN'T PLAY 30 MINS LATER THEN THE ORIGINAL TIME THEN TELL US.

We still need 1 more person to sign up. I'll send out some basic strategy tomorrow when I wake up - will contain a lot of TTP's original Salmon Market strategy.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:

Nice to see I'm forgotten once again.

U fired
R
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
G
E

Raist

Banned
So FFO and I just owned two raging cheats.

So awesum.

Can't find the replay unfortunately, but it was hilarious :lol

edit: found it http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=3416719&kz_file_id=3009758

Check their play style. They called us campers :lol

S&R, 1:30 left.

FFO =
3288.gif

I really wonder why my replay list as well as the clan's are f'in outdated.

DunpealD

Cagen said:
Roster: FFObsessed, Dr Raist, Ricky Martin, ASSAULT N00b, Sexy Chryz, Nurse Lince, GAFe Pitbull, ???

THIS GAME IS NOW ON AT 11:30, PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS CHANGE AND IF YOU CAN'T PLAY 30 MINS LATER THEN THE ORIGINAL TIME THEN TELL US.

We still need 1 more person to sign up. I'll send out some basic strategy tomorrow when I wake up - will contain a lot of TTP's original Salmon Market strategy.

I'm in for it, if you haven't found somebody else.

Facism

hey i already said i'd play the gafa game earlier in this thread as well as in chat yesterday.

sort it out D:

[edit]nm :lol i know who i am in that list

Cagen

Facism said:
hey i already said i'd play the gafa game earlier in this thread as well as in chat yesterday.

sort it out D:

[edit]nm :lol i know who i am in that list

:lol

I was about to say I already put you on it.

Raist

Banned
lol, pitbull.

FFO: man I'm rewatching the replay right now and this sneaky speaker get cracks me up every time :lol

So tonight we have the GAFNA challenge as well as the 4vs4 final (which should be played by Live, Neg, Cagen and me IIRC). I'll check the tourney list over the afternoon to see if there are some nice tourneys.

Lince

Banned
please don't make me sniper for Salmon Market tonight... I'd like to be in the attack formation in both S&D - S&R, pretty please?

Facism

Lince said:
please don't make me sniper for Salmon Market tonight... I'd like to be in the attack formation in both S&D - S&R, pretty please?

YOU'LL SNIPE AND YOU'LL ENJOY EVERY BULLET FIRED.

Cagen

I sent out the tactics to those playing.

Lince I didn't read your message before writing them but good news and bad news. Good news - you're not a scout and on S&D you are attacking. Bad news - on S&R you are defending.

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
I sent out the tactics to those playing.

Lince I didn't read your message before writing them but good news and bad news. Good news - you're not a scout and on S&D you are attacking. Bad news - on S&R you are defending.

just read them, TOP JOB! I like my role, only one question for body count... one tactician or two? I'd like to switch to assault for this mission.

Cagen

I'd rather have two to make sure we keep the spawn point(s) up.

Lol, I just realised I put site instead of sight. I R GUD AT ENGRISH.

Negaiido

Cagen said:

I thought there was an finale around that time?

Facism

ooohhhhh engineer.

You can bet i'll be taking boost with that on Assassination attack.

We would do well to have a medic or two for ass defend.

DunpealD

Cagen said:
We do...

Stop discussing our tactics in public, there be spies about :lol.

We do? I guess I'll have to take a look at Salmun before going into this battle not too sure about the locations :lol

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
can't blame Cagen, there's a 80% probability you'll sleep through one or more of the missions.

Where were you when we were owning left and right with FFO.

In bed with your tapas teddy bear? Yeah that's what I thought.

u fired

KZObsessed

Raist said:
lol, pitbull.

FFO: man I'm rewatching the replay right now and this sneaky speaker get cracks me up every time :lol

So tonight we have the GAFNA challenge as well as the 4vs4 final (which should be played by Live, Neg, Cagen and me IIRC). I'll check the tourney list over the afternoon to see if there are some nice tourneys.

:lol Yeah that was hilarious. I actually think the best part was that I waited for you to get near the speaker then spawned on you, shotgunned both and delivered it. They didn't know what hit them.

GAFe, that's what!

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
:lol Yeah that was hilarious. I actually think the best part was that I waited for you to get near the speaker then spawned on you, shotgunned both and delivered it. They didn't know what hit them.

GAFe, that's what!

Yup I noticed that on the replay. I was so focused that I didn't see that you weren't on the map. When I died and see you cap it, I thought you just followed me. Bit later it hit me "wtf, I thought he died like a couple of secs ago. zomg he can haz teleportz" :lol

KZObsessed

:lol Got that tactic from that clan game we got rammed on. Where they all spawned on their leader during assassination. May as well use the stupid spawn invincibility to our advantage :p

Lince

Banned
**** TIME TO STEP UP OUR GAME ****

I think we've had enough of 10 VP games... I'll be creating a 4 clans 8v8 tourney everyday in Salamun Market with lots of VP at stake (5000 VP fee), no assault, friendly fire on, mission times tweaked specially for bodycount and capture&hold. TTP and Cagen put a lot of effort into Salamun strategies and it's high time we perfected them and play to win, let's put GAFe up there within the greatest !

if I am being too bold or something just let me know.

starting today:

Name: 8v8 Salamun $$$$
Date: 13 Apr 2009 10:30PM BST/GMT + 1
VP: 5000
Classes: Assault banned
Roster: Cagen, Lince , Rick , FFO, Chryz, ?, ?, ?

Cagen

Lol, this will all end horribly :lol, I'm in.

Gafe Luck!

Edit: I'll take a look for some tournaments for tonight in an hour or so when I get back from the shops and post them up here for you guys.

dazed808

mmmm interesting strategy Lince but hey, fuck it, I'm in.
Well that's if the ps3 behaves itself today, 3 times last nite I had a hard crash.

Oh and FFO, I can see you're concerned about my little one during my night time playing sessions. I can assure you she's well looked after and is asleep most of the time but gets fed and changed whenever necessary.

KZObsessed

Lince said:
**** TIME TO STEP UP OUR GAME ****

I think we've had enough of 10 VP games... I'll be creating a 4 clans 8v8 tourney everyday in Salamun Market with lots of VP at stake (5000 VP fee), no assault, friendly fire on, mission times tweaked specially for bodycount and capture&hold. TTP and Cagen put a lot of effort into Salamun strategies and it's high time we perfected them and play to win, let's put GAFe up there within the greatest !

if I am being too bold or something just let me know.

starting today:

Name: 8v8 Salamun $$$$
Date: 13 Apr 2009 10:30PM BST/GMT + 1
VP: 5000
Classes: Assault banned
Roster: Cagen, Lince , ? , ?, ?, ?, ?, ?

I was going to take a break from KZ2 to get some work done, but this has me aroused :lol

And seeing as I miraculously didn't get banned last night, I'm in.

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
mmmm interesting strategy Lince but hey, fuck it, I'm in.
Well that's if the ps3 behaves itself today, 3 times last nite I had a hard crash.

Oh and FFO, I can see you're concerned about my little one during my night time playing sessions. I can assure you she's well looked after and is asleep most of the time but gets fed and changed whenever necessary.

oh no, I was just curious how often you have to change newborns for when I have one. Didn't mean to imply she was neglected wow.

Lince

Banned
^^^^

:lol :lol :lol

I'm sure the high VP will attract the best clans, summer will come shortly and GAFe is bound to fade away, at least let's give us the chance to put our skills and strategies to the limit in the coming weeks, the worst thing than can happen is running out of VP, but that's life. I can be kicked out of the clan too, whatever you prefer.

KZObsessed

^^^

lmao

I'm sure the high VP will attract the best clans, summer will come shortly and GAFe is bound to fade away, at least let's give us the chance to put our skills and strategies to the limit in the coming weeks, the worst thing than can happen is running out of VP, but that's life. I can be kicked out of the clan too, whatever you prefer.

+1 vote for this.

Top Bottom