• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
I'm going to Paris tonight :lol We were supposed to go out in Birmingham, people bailed, and now the 4 of us left are driving to London to catch a train :lol

Cya in a few days :lol

[edit]Almost did it. booked flights to amsterdam D:

wtf.

Anyway, we'll have to see if Cagen is OK for the 22nd as well. And Viper. And the crazy spaniard. Josh, still planning to work you jerk? IIRC rick told me he won't be able to join :(
Live, I'll PM you my mobile number before I leave for Frankfurt btw.

Facism

Raist said:
wtf.

Anyway, we'll have to see if Cagen is OK for the 22nd as well. And Viper. And the crazy spaniard. Josh, still planning to work you jerk? IIRC rick told me he won't be able to join :(

Alrighty. At the very least i'll be able to spam you dodgy text messages and pictures of my cat's arsehole.

Thrakier

Raist said:
wtf.

Oooh, your coming to Frankfurt? Why? <3

Raist

Banned
Thrakier said:
The city of rich doctors. <3

Hah, yeah, 90% of the population is researchers afaik :p
I have a friend who works there, former PhD student in my lab. I'll only be there for a couple of days unfortunately so I'm not sure I'd be able to see you
and kick your sorry german ass

Anyone seen Cagen lately? Haven't seen him on msn for weeks and he barely posts here. Jerk.

Facism

Raist said:
Hah, yeah, 90% of the population is researchers afaik :p
I have a friend who works there, former PhD student in my lab. I'll only be there for a couple of days unfortunately so I'm not sure I'd be able to see you
and kick your sorry german ass

Anyone seen Cagen lately? Haven't seen him on msn for weeks and he barely posts here. Jerk.

He's been online playing Red Faction. Doesn't log into the chat room much, though.

Thrakier

Yeah, I hate it that the chat room is always empty now. It was so nice to go online and have a bunch of gay...no wait...a bunch of cool guys to talk to.

Cagen

Facism said:
He's been online playing Red Faction. Doesn't log into the chat room much, though.

I bloody do, if I am playing a game I'm almost always in it but it's just me and Dave most of the time.

Dr. Rick Dagless M.D. said:

I'm not on my computer much these days, just started some stupid course thing and in the next couple of weeks will hopefully be starting work so it looks like I wont be able to make it. I'm not really able to walk in on my first day and say "I can't come in on Wednesday as I'm going to London for the day", which sucks but I'll come down and crash your swanky apartment when you move over :lol.

Jerk.

Raist

Banned
Originally Posted by Dr. Rick Dagless M.D.:

The fuck? Don't insult me, I'm not a bloody MD kthx.

Facism said:
Raist better have a house party when he moves into london permanently ;p

Sure, an awesome party in my 10sq. m. flat because rents cost a leg and an eye.
On second thought, I'm not sure I'll organize a party for bloody brits who can't even take one free day to welcome their awesome clan leader or still don't know wtf they're going to do in two weeks.

Looks like it will be Lince and me alone then. If the spaniard still plans to go to London and hasn't passed out in Ibiza yet.

dazed808

Dr. Rick Dagless M.D. said:

On second thought, I'm not sure I'll organize a party for bloody brits who can't even take one free day to welcome their awesome clan leader or still don't know wtf they're going to do in two weeks.

Looks like it will be Lince and me alone then. If the spaniard still plans to go to London and hasn't passed out in Ibiza yet.

Oooh party, I'll be there:lol
As I said a while back, was meant to be going to a concert on the 21st so could of met during the day but the other half has changed her mind for the 200th time so fuck knows whats going on now. Just gonna have to see nearer the time when I am free and if you and the missing spaniard are about.
yours sincerely
your ever loving publicist
gmddl.jpg

dazed808

Thrakier said:
That's how I feel now that my PS3 died again. :(

Wow you are having bad luck with these systems, are you playing in a sauna??
It is damn scary though with all these ps3's dying. I'm still to finish my second run through of GOW2 on my precious 60gb but no way am I risking it with this tropical summer the UK's having.
the temps above 20c so that's a tropical summer here

Thrakier

I don't think that it's related to heat. My first one died back in february and it was not hot at all back then. It's like the RROD, a construction error on the mainboard.

The thing is I don't know what to do now...wait for the slim, buy a new one now, wait for a price drop...pah. What a shitty situation. Sony, I hate you.

Cagen

dazed808 said:
Oooh party, I'll be there:lol
As I said a while back, was meant to be going to a concert on the 21st so could of met during the day but the other half has changed her mind for the 200th time so fuck knows whats going on now. Just gonna have to see nearer the time when I am free and if you and the missing spaniard are about.
yours sincerely
your ever loving publicist
gmddl.jpg

:lol I thought if anyone would get the reference, it would be you. Good stuff.

Raist, you wish you were even half as awesome as Dr. Rick Dagless.

Facism

Raist said:

my problems are a)availability of my car, b) money and c)amsterdam

-viper-

Banned
Thrakier said:
Yay, my PS3 just died again, YLOD. Fuck you, Sony. Whatever, I won't be playing KZ2 for a loooong time I guess.
serves you right for telling me I will die!

too bad about your PS3

KZObsessed

*hugs seph*

*tugs on trunk* hee hee

We are together in purgatory my friend! I'm PSP only right now, how sad is that?? Patapon is fuck awesome tho.

Thrakier

-viper- said:
serves you right for telling me I will die!

Yeah, I hope you know it was related to KZ2 because I knew you were playing on elite... ;)

We are together in purgatory my friend! I'm PSP only right now, how sad is that?? Patapon is fuck awesome tho.

I'm PSP, DS, XBOX360 and Wii only! How sad is that!?? I needz my PS3...I still have a guarantee repair for free at the shop where I got it repaired the first time, I'll bring it there and see if it holds up another 3 months till the slim or the price cut. FU SONY.

*bitchslapsFFOwithtrunk* THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING MY NOSE!

Oh no, another one bites dust...

*hugs her PS3*

No worries, it already died more than three months ago. TBH the laser already did in january, the first ylod was in february. BUT I BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIVE TWICE! Muhararhar. It's a fucking zombie console and it wants to rest - finally. But I won't let it die, I will bringt it back EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Facism

Raist said:
Amsterdam? Sup with Amsterdam?

I'll be there for a whole week, starting July 27th btw :D

We were going to go to france for the weekend, but ended up with amsterdam because we like prostitutes. Next weekend.

sun-drop

i am, just ranked up to the point i can set spawn points. i'm in NZ so which gaf clan should i join?

i get great ping to the states west coast thanks to the southerncross cable accross the pacific ... so err ..

ilanna said:
Non-one's playing KZ2 anymore?

I'm playing almost every evening with guys from Beyond3d.
If you'd like to join us, add me on PSN (Lagspike_exe) and I'll invite you to Beyond text chat, if you don't have an invitation.

Raist

Banned
Why hello there.

Left Heidelberg this morning and I'm in London now. Bring your asses over here, damn brits.

AND WHERE IS LINCE D:

Hey I got Killzone at launch but lost interest quickly because of just playing with randoms. My PSN ID is Schmitty05. Send me an invite and I'll join up this weekend.

WJD

Very interested in joining (UK GAFer here). Killzone 2 and Halo 3 are the only online games I really play anymore and it would be nice to play with some people from similar time zones.

ID is Will_JD

icechai

ilanna said:
Non-one's playing KZ2 anymore?

a lot play, but i think the most active ones are from America. Raist, there's been a couple invite requests, do you have PS3 hooked up and all in London to do a culling? :p

Facism

Raist said:
Why hello there.

Left Heidelberg this morning and I'm in London now. Bring your asses over here, damn brits.

AND WHERE IS LINCE D:

I hope you enjoyed our shitty weather today, Raist. Sorry i couldn't make it, i had to player driver for my brother for a very important interview of his today.

When you end up settled and living in London i'll come see you and we can bake cakes and other Belgian treats, so you can feel at home :D

dazed808

Facism said:
I hope you enjoyed our shitty weather today, Raist. Sorry i couldn't make it, i had to player driver for my brother for a very important interview of his today.

When you end up settled and living in London i'll come see you and we can bake cakes and other Belgian treats, so you can feel at home get shitfaced and wake up face down in a gutter, so you can feel like a real english chav:D

Yep would of loved to have made it myself, damn boss screwed up all my plans :(
We will have to organise the dates so we are all there the same time. Oh and fixed that last part^^

Raist

Banned
icechai said:
a lot play, but i think the most active ones are from America. Raist, there's been a couple invite requests, do you have PS3 hooked up and all in London to do a culling? :p

Huh no, I'm just doing an eurobeer tour so I quite don't have any access to a PS3 :p
Ask teh kitton!

Live, you fired. I'm leaving tomorrow btw, I wasn't here just for 1 day :p
And I'm not BELGIAN FFS. Although Belgium has awesome beer as well. Way better than UK actually.
And yeah, quite the shitty weather, but I was in Germany last week end and it was much, much worse. No wonder there are billions of trees everywhere.

Rick yeah that's unfortunate. Well, at least you tried :p
only to disappoint me after giving me hopes. U fired as well.

But yeah, once I'll be in London for good, we'll organize some awesome GAFe parties and stuff. Should start here around October 5th btw.

Lince

Banned
hi guys I'm finally home, what a wonderful ride... but I haven't got the time to unpack or turn my consoles on since tomorrow we're leaving for Sunbury-on-Thames with my mother, I need a fucking break :lol

you guys near London now?

Facism

Lince said:
hi guys I'm finally home, what a wonderful ride... but I haven't got the time to unpack or turn my consoles on since tomorrow we're leaving for Sunbury-on-Thames with my mother, I need a fucking break :lol

you guys near London now?

Did you enjoy your sister's best friend as much as I hope you did?

Raist, i know you're not Belgian ;p

ok, so who do I have to talk to to get into this clan? I hear GAF America is no more. If there is no space open I would just like to play with some fellow GAFers. Let me know!

Facism

TheExecutive said:
ok, so who do I have to talk to to get into this clan? I hear GAF America is no more. If there is no space open I would just like to play with some fellow GAFers. Let me know!

Well, look at your avatar, send Lince a pm and you could probably join the dots on what you have to do.

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
Did you enjoy your sister's best friend as much as I hope you did?

actually we went too far with it and now I'm completely infatuated with this girl, I guess time will heal everything...

so life goes on and here I am just some miles South of London ! omg is everyone here completely paranoid about the swine flu? you Brits need to relax a bit... at least the weather is cool (pun intended) and I'm enjoying visiting about with the family, I'll be back in Spain on Wednesday to catch up with my father but I hope I can stay here in Sunbury again for a fortnight next Xmas so we can have a proper GAFe meet.

Facism

Lince said:
actually we went too far with it and now I'm completely infatuated with this girl, I guess time will heal everything...

so life goes on and here I am just some miles South of London ! omg is everyone here completely paranoid about the swine flu? you Brits need to relax a bit... at least the weather is cool (pun intended) and I'm enjoying visiting about with the family, I'll be back in Spain on Wednesday to catch up with my father but I hope I can stay here in Sunbury again for a fortnight next Xmas so we can have a proper GAFe meet.

Yeh everybody is shitting blood over swine flu here. The NHS has a website where you can self-diagnose yourself. It has options such as a)do you have headaches and b)do you have a runny nose? OMFG SWINEFLU.

Or just a cold.

It's just the next big terror until Horse flu, Badger AIDs and Squirrel HIV.

Also, shame on you for getting too involved ;p

also, next xmas 09 or xmas 10?

Raist

Banned
Lince said:

You fucker, I left London last Friday :mad:
Anyway, I'm in Amsterdam now, after Dublin. If you guys want to make some requests to GG, maybe I can drop by their office and kick some asses. :p

Top Bottom