• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kimetsu no Yaba: Demon Slayer to end with Movie Trilogy

Draugoth

Gold Member

kv.png

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
angry-man-i-don-t-believe-you-sd2h0f7um5jblyl4.gif

That series is too popular and even more so in Mexico.

A trilogy will end, but they will make another.

By the way, I don't follow the series, but she is my favorite...
00030-3807772682%20.jpeg

The one I hate the most is the one with the Boar mask, I hate him, as well as the blonde coward.

Last edited:
I haven't been looking around online, but I'm wondering how the fans are taking this news. This recent season was all a buildup season, and apparently it stretched out a couple of chapters into a long set of episodes.

Fbh

Cool I guess.
This latest season was fucking terrible though, even for a generic training arc

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
The coolest part about Demon Slayer was that …
by the end of it like 90% of the characters died fighting the upper elite demons. Even the few that somehow survived were missing limbs. It made the each encounter very suspenseful.

Also this guy …

Kimetsu No Yaiba Slap GIF by iQiyi

Last edited:

Doom85

Cool I guess.
This latest season was fucking terrible though, even for a generic training arc

From what I’ve been told, this final arc goes pretty hard for the most part in the manga. So it should be up from here.

Anyway, I’ve not watched past Mugen Train, so I guess this will motivate me to catch up so I can see these in theaters.

The coolest part about Demon Slayer was that …
by the end like 90% of the characters have died fighting the elite demons, even the one’s that lived through it were missing limbs.
And that's why my hope is that the reason for this recent, very peaceful and fun season is due to the fact that your spoiler is about to happen again.

clem84

Gold Member
There were no stakes in this last season, it was a building up arc. It wasn't the same.

I have no problem with going with movies, but a trilogy means the story won't conclude for another 3 years or so. I also prefer the series format.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I wonder if the final chapter will be included in the third movie or if they’ll do something special with it as it’s so different.

Paltheos

Cool. While I'm glad ufotable was involved in such a successful production (and hopefully got a larger share of the profits as time went on), Demon Slayer sucks, and I hope they get to move onto something interesting.

Their type/moon adaptations always lost a little something for removing the interior voice of the main characters - at least the Fate stay/night ones; Fate/Zero is still great regardless. To that end, I don't.... really expect Witch on the Holy Night to be much better than a companion piece to the VN but it is still something I've been looking forward to for a long time and been a little irked that maybe it's being held up to put all hands onto more Demon Slayer. Or maybe they just announced WotHN really early.

Top Bottom