• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

desmax

So... I completed Space Paranoids II, and didn't get the trophy.

What's up with that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong place

Goddammit Demyx is kicking my ass all over the place.

tumblr_ndsvmuckzd1te6km9o2_500.gif

Kingdom Hearts III better have Critical Mode since the beginning and not making us wait for some FM bullshit(that might not even get localized), I can't go back after playing KH2 in Critical.

Zaverious

Im a bit confused how to level limit form. Ive been using limits during limit form in battle, but I dont gain experience

You have to do the last attack in a limit to get experience. Doesn't matter if the last attack hits and enemy or not I think. Easiest and fastest one to use will be Sonic Blade because it uses less MP than the rest.

Im a bit confused how to level limit form. Ive been using limits during limit form in battle, but I dont gain experience

You have to use the specials, check the shortcut menu when you're in Limit form(the one that usually has your spells or whatever you assign) and then use whichever of the 4 attacks Limit form gives you, then press Triangle for a while because you need to do a full special, each one of these gives you one point of xp for Limit form. You don't even have to hit anyone, but you have to be in battle mode.

Tirod

I'm laming Lingering Will out and am trying to farm him for Manifest Illusions. Only gotten 2 from an hour session since I'm so bad at turning him during the loop.

How many Manifest Illusions do I need for Synthesis so I can be done with this?

Kingdom Hearts III better have Critical Mode since the beginning and not making us wait for some FM bullshit(that might not even get localized), I can't go back after playing KH2 in Critical.

Hopefully. I hope we don't get a Final Mix. As much as they're basically better, I think they're kind of dumb, especially in an era of DLC.

I'm laming Lingering Will out and am trying to farm him for Manifest Illusions. Only gotten 2 from an hour session since I'm so bad at turning him during the loop.

How many Manifest Illusions do I need for Synthesis so I can be done with this?

I just fought him once, and I got the Platinum, I'm pretty sure you can craft them.

Tirod

I just fought him once, and I got the Platinum, I'm pretty sure you can craft them.

Oh I know about crafting them, but don't those need lots of Crystals? I can beat Terra in like 90 seconds when I don't screw up the loop.

I just turned off other distractions and raised the game volume up, and now I'm not dropping the loop anymore.

Oh I know about crafting them, but don't those need lots of Crystals? I can beat Terra in like 90 seconds when I don't screw up the loop.

I just turned off other distractions and raised the game volume up, and now I'm not dropping the loop anymore.

You can easily grind Serenity Crystals in the Remembrance cave, every time I went in I got 2-3 from the Heartless that is a red robot(don't remember their name). Then again, I had one Lucky Ring and I was playing in Critical so I had 2 more Lucky Lucky skills.

I don't remember what else you need, but I had more than enough of everything by the end so I don't know if I was lucky or not.

Tirod

You can easily grind Serenity Crystals in the Remembrance cave, every time I went in I got 2-3 from the Heartless that is a red robot(don't remember their name). Then again, I had one Lucky Ring and I was playing in Critical so I had 2 more Lucky Lucky skills.

No I'm on Critical as well. Maybe if I hit a rough patch with LW again I'll drop this method, but right now I'm up to 8 Manifest Illusions just from him.

No I'm on Critical as well. Maybe if I hit a rough patch with LW again I'll drop this method, but right now I'm up to 8 Manifest Illusions just from him.

EIGHT? WHAT? You don't need that many. I did everything in the game and I believe I only had to craft 2 or 3 Manifest Illusions.

Tirod

EIGHT? WHAT? You don't need that many. I did everything in the game and I believe I only had to craft 2 or 3 Manifest Illusions.

Now I'm up to 10. :lol

I'll go see the Moogle, I think it was Lucky Rings that needed a MI and I wanted a full set for Donald and Goofy.

EDIT: Yep! Lucky Rings need 1 MI each, knew I wasn't crazy.

Now I'm up to 10. :lol

I'll go see the Moogle, I think it was Lucky Rings that needed a MI and I wanted a full set for Donald and Goofy.

EDIT: Yep! Lucky Rings need 1 MI each, knew I wasn't crazy.

Oh, I didn't even think about making that many Lucky Rings, I just made one Lucky Ring and everything dropped pretty fast anyways.

If you want to make yourself a full set of 4xFull Bloom+ and 4xShade Archive+ - and you should - you'll need a bunch of Manifest Illusions.

I already felt like I was cheating by being level 99, I defeated everything in the game before I even started to craft haha.

Yawnier

Banned
Just finished KH2. My opinion on it is pretty much the same as it was the last time I completed it almost 8 years ago -- it is still my favorite game in the series (that I have played myself, I have yet to try BBS). Aside from Xigbar who was a little bitch, I remembered the last sequence of half a dozen or so boss battles being harder than what they actually were this time around though. None of the Xemnas forms gave me much trouble, for comparison sake the series of Ansem forms you fought at the end of KH1 on the island took me multiple tries to beat.

Also, man oh man do some of the attacks and actions Sora obtains toward the end of the main game feel broken. Dear lawd.

Afrocious

get ragnarok on the command board a level it a bit

I knew I was missing something.

Just finished KH2. My opinion on it is pretty much the same as it was the last time I completed it almost 8 years ago -- it is still my favorite game in the series (that I have played myself, I have yet to try BBS). Aside from Xigbar who was a little bitch, I remembered the last sequence of half a dozen or so boss battles being harder than what they actually were this time around though. None of the Xemnas forms gave me much trouble, for comparison sake the series of Ansem forms you fought at the end of KH1 on the island took me multiple tries to beat.

Did you do the endgame stuff? That's the biggest part of the additions.

Who in their right mind thought Mushroom VIII would be fun?? This "challenge" is beyond retarded. I can't get it because Sora keeps hitting the Mushroom downwards

Finalow

ok what the fuck am I doing wrong.

donut ship

a square of gummies with a hole, then I have 1 blizzaga, 1 firaga, 2 fira and 1 blizzara on it. 778/800 (can I get more than 800?) they don't kill shit -

I have no decent abilities (how do I even get them) but still almost every mission level 2 destroys me, can't even reach rank A in some of them.

Afrocious

ok what the fuck am I doing wrong.

donut ship

a square of gummies with a hole, then I have 1 blizzaga, 1 firaga, 2 fira and 1 blizzara on it. 778/800 (can I get more than 800?) they don't kill shit -

I have no decent abilities (how do I even get them) but still almost every mission level 2 destroys me, can't even reach rank A in some of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomkjhCzUaM

I pretty much only used blizzaga and firaga cannons, set the gummi ship to full auto, and held X to win. My teeny ships were just floating fira cannons.

I just beat the main game itself. I didn't do much side stuff or side bosses, is most of it any good ?

You're in for a surprise.

Psxphile

Ok I just beat Hollow Bastion, is there another chance to do the worlds I missed?

Yeah, you can still do them (Pride Rock and what else? Halloween Town?), however after the big battle at Hollow Bastion every world's Battle Level goes up. Bosses you could have fought before will get an HP boost. I hear Scar is a pain in the ass because of that.

You'll have to reconnect them on the world map but you can't miss anything.

Ok cool, do I still get to play through there storylines or would there be a new one?

Yeah, you can still do them (Pride Rock and what else? Halloween Town?), however after the big battle at Hollow Bastion every world's Battle Level goes up. Bosses you could have fought before will get an HP boost. I hear Scar is a pain in the ass because of that.

Fuck

Wasp

I'm currently looking for all the chests in KH2 hoping to unlock the 'collect all Treasures in Jiminy's Journal' trophy. Is this gonna be a relatively easy collection task or are some of these treasures going to be a bastard to acquire?

I'm currently looking for all the chests in KH2 hoping to unlock the 'collect all Treasures in Jiminy's Journal' trophy. Is this gonna be a relatively easy collection task or are some of these treasures going to be a bastard to acquire?

You need to defeat all the Data XIII to get the final chest.

Zaverious

One treasure requires you to beat all of the Organization XIII Data. The rest are very easy to get though especially with Glide and High Jump.

Mafusto

Fuck Terra's first boss on critical....
Aqua's D link is very useful for that fight because it contains a cure. Also keep in mind that using your d link will give you full hp and using your shot lock makes you invulnerable. After the fight you'll get your first commandstyle and with it the rest of the game with Terra is a breeze. Defeated the final boss on lvl 25 or something on critical. I had trouble with one of the last boss fights but that was my own fault for not having the right abilities unlocked so the command style that battle locks you into was kept screwing me over.

Top Bottom