• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kraftons wants to release a Hi-fi Rush DLC and release the game on the Switch

Draugoth

Gold Member
Hi-Fi-Rush_TjqTonN.jpg

The Games Industry had the chance to interview Maria Park, head of corporate development at Krafton, and a number of topics were discussed, including plans for Hi-Fi Rush.

Would you like to bring Hi-Fi Rush to further platforms, such as Nintendo Switch?

That's what the team really wants. I think [they] want to work on Hi-Fi Rush DLC [too] because they are dedicated to ensuring that Hi-Fi Rush 2 upholds high standards of quality. They don't want to rush the sequel but take the necessary time to refine the game and come up with a different experience.

Source

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Why? There are a lot of switch owners and they could always release an update patch. It makes more sense for a switch 1 version as the main release.

Better they attach themselves to the the Switch 2 hype. Many a game has had success being a launch title where they wouldn't have if just a normal release. Bomberman for Switch comes to mind. Red Steel for the Wii also applies.

Cyberpunkd

Why? There are a lot of switch owners and they could always release an update patch. It makes more sense for a switch 1 version as the main release.
There is a chance given Nintendo promotion it will sell way better as a Switch 2 launch title, it depends on many things. Switch is saturated with great games, might not be the case with the next console.

playbignbox

Neo Member
Because I don't want to play this game at 30fps on the Switch and I have no idea if they would update the game for the Switch 2, so I think it's safer to wait.

Fbh

It would fit in well on a Nintendo platform.
As for the DLC though, I'd rather have all hands on deck working on the sequel instead of splitting off a team to work on DLC for the original. Really enjoyed the game but it felt like a complete experience (I'd still buy the DLC though)

Top Bottom