• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme UK gives contest winners a gigantic box with 2,400 donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like something I would do to my worst enemy as a prank

Hay guess what I got you some donuts, btw the box is so big it takes up your entire front lawn!

Now you have to throw it all away, HAVE FUN

Venture

Unless the person gives them away/shares them with a whole bunch of people, that's a huge waste, since they'd go stale long before they had a chance to make a dent in them.
According to the story it was a whole company that won the contest. It could still be a huge waste but a large enough company could probably get through 2400 donuts.

Patapwn

1411399112003-xxx-krilke5e.jpg

Diversity™

terrisus

According to the story it was a whole company that won the contest. It could still be a huge waste but a large enough company could probably get through 2400 donuts.

Ah. That at least makes it a bit more realistic.

Still, probably at least 1/3 of that will end up getting thrown out I would imagine.

Mask

Didn't notice that it was a whole Company that won the donuts!

At first glance, I thought just one person won that and wondered how the hell someone would eat that many donuts before they went stale and nasty, or the below situation happened.

IYUKSrs.jpg

Aeana

A regular-sized box of Krispy Kreme donuts starts going stale before we finish them. Seems like a waste to package them that way, to me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ah. That at least makes it a bit more realistic.

Still, probably at least 1/3 of that will end up getting thrown out I would imagine.

Looks like the company that won only has a few hundred employees at most. If they all invited a few friends, getting through most of those donuts would be doable. Otherwise, it would be closer to something like 2/3rds wasted. Then again, the company appears to be a temp agency, so maybe they have a whole bunch more contractors they could call in.

jwk94

A colossal waste. Why not just give them a membership of some sort to get however many whenever they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom