• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kung Pow is one of the greatest comedies of our generation... no EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karasu

This movie is so stupid funny. There are so many great, but dumb, lines.They were delivered perfectly.

Master Woe: Uggggggggh, water... everywhere. All over me, I'm getting wet. I am falling, you are falling, we are falling! A WHALE!

Ling: But Chosen One, I'd like to help you, but I, I, I, I, I , I, I just can't. I won't! WEE-OOH, WEE-OOH!
Chosen One: He wasn't at the restaraunt, do you know where he is?
Ling: No, I won't tell. Stay, stay and live, live a life with me. WEE-OOH!
Chosen One: Look Ling, those curly qs in your hair make me so hot I can't think straight!
Ling: you'll never make it. Never make it. Never make it. Never make it, never. Don't you see you can't make it?
[Chosen One grabs her shoulders and is clearly swearing]
Chosen one: [calmly] I implore you to reconsider.
Ling: Hmmmmm, OK.

Wimp Lo: I'm bleeding, making me the victor

Wimp Lo: If you've got an ass I'll kick it!

Outlaw

Banned
"How'd you like that! Face to foot style"

"I'm sure which ever planet you're from that's impressive but your weakest link is...this is earth."

"Oh yeah!!....Try my NUTS TO YOUR FISTS STYLE!!"

Another vote here

Firest0rm

630530873X.l.gif

The whole series, except for that stupid one without Peter Sellers. It was with some idiot that can't act. The new one won't be that funny, it never will. No one can replace Peter :(.

Mason

You guys quoting the movie are completely butchering the lines. Maybe you should go back and watch it again or something.

But yeah, Kung Pow is hilarious. When I saw it in the theater, I thought it was a complete waste of time, but by the time it came out on DVD, I had some strange desire to see it again. I did, and I loved it. I probably watch it once every month or two now.

J2 Cool

i fell asleep 15 minutes in and woke up with the credits. I wasnt trying to act cool falling sleep... and i laughed my ass off at Fear in Loathing in Las Vegas today.. what do you call my condition?

The part when Betty takes the blows from his minions was damn near perfect. Every shot to the nuts was emphasized. When the Chosen One did it was pants shitting funny. I swear, after the first blow I couldn't stop laughing. I cried. Such a beautiful movie.

Mason

swoon said:
woody allen did that idea a lot better

I love how there's always someone who has to drop that in during every discussion of Kung Pow, I guess to prove their vast knowledge of films over ten years old. They're not even the same thing.

Your sense of humor blows. Both Kung Pao and Harold and Kumar are just horrible, and completely not funny.

Best comedy ever is still Office Space. :)

DrLazy

Office Space is my all time favorite as well. Harold and Kumar is really hilarious.

Kung Pao is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. No jokes, just an extended version of Most Extreme Elination without the funny comentators. Real old Kung Fu movies offer a better laugh. Man that movie is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom