• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
header_586x192.jpg

Fallout Collection for £2.39 / $2.99

mannerbot

Other thread was closed right after I posted. :(

Anyone have a spare Reus trading card? I have extras for Dead Island Riptide, Kerbal Space Program, and Tomb Raider.

Katoki

Have:

3x Football Manager cards
3x Chivalry cards
3x Prison Architect cards
1x Kerbal Space Program cards

Need:

Dead Island Riptide card
Skyrim card
Tomb Raider card

Send PM or something. Thankyous.

Okay sale, I didn't plan to buy a lot. I wanted a higher discount for Defender's Quest and 75% off for King's Bounty: Warriors of the North. Oh well, I got DQ for 4 euros. I really enjoyed the demo, hope the rest of the game is as good. I guess King's Bounty will have to wait for another day.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I will probably be purchasing
Super House of Dead Ninjas ($2.37)
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
DLC Quest
Hard Reset
QUBE (maybe)

The_Monk

I just arrived and the other thread gets locked and this one starts.

I feel like I just entered in a Party and say What is up fellow GAFfers! But because I missed the last two days it's like I missed the party.

I see some good titles in the OP, Home and Lone Survivor are great games to play in the cold winter.

Mini Ninjas is a relaxing game to play with your kid, if you have one or just yourself if you want to chill out with a cute art-style game.

I may make a post with some recommendations soon but because I missed the last two days I don't want to post some not-so-great-recent deals. Need to catch up first.

Again, thanks for making the thread, fellow GAFfer.

parasight

Knew I should have gotten the XCOM DLC while it was a daily. I wanted to see if I liked the game first, and I ended up loving it.

Copons

Meanwhile WTF, my listings don't show up in the market. I'm starting to be underbid by other people, but I fuckin need another € or so to totally buy stuff I'm not gonna play!

BTw I'm thinking of getting one more 10 dollar/euro/whatever game. Single player, not too complicated shooter/action game, bit recent. I have my eyes on Far Cary 3: Blood Dragon and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Any recommendations? I haven't played FC3.

Tellaerin

There's a sale on id (and now Bethesda) games coincident with QuakeCon. And that pack has gone on sale before; whoever said otherwise is a liar.

Just wanted to mention that I had no idea who Saoirse Ronan was until this sale. Went looking for footage of her on Youtube to see what all the fuss was about. Now I think I understand it - still photos don't do the girl justice, IMO.

fantomena

World in Conflict, yay or nay? Tried the demo, but It always crashed (usually CTD). So Im a bit afraid to buy it if the same thing happens with the full game.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Indie Game The Movie -- MB-F16CF8DF8A3E0C0F - Taken by fantomena - Taken by friedeggs

Thanks to Super Famicom for originally donating the key. Turns out I had the film already (no clue how) so I am re-posting it.

I just arrived and the other thread gets locked and this one starts.

I feel like I just entered in a Party and say What is up fellow GAFfers! But because I missed the last two days it's like I missed the party.

I see some good titles in the OP, Home and Lone Survivor are great games to play in the cold winter.

Mini Ninjas is a relaxing game to play with your kid, if you have one or just yourself if you want to chill out with a cute art-style game.

I may make a post with some recommendations soon but because I missed the last two days I don't want to post some not-so-great-recent deals. Need to catch up first.

Again, thanks for making the thread, fellow GAFfer.
Nice to have you back! And don't worry, it's always a party when The_Monk arrives :)

I'm still holding out for some killer last-minute flash deals. BELIEVE

Whools

Well this is the end of the road, it's been great Steam Gaf. I almost doubled my post count in these sales threads. Definitely got me more involved on Gaf. Thanks to all the amazing people giving games away, posting nice things, answering questions, and the like, and special thanks to Salsa for all the brilliant gifs(Great list too).
Steam Gaf is best Gaf etc.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
is gifting through email not working for anyone else with steam? it's been awful all sale but fuck me, this is terrible

I have to recommend Fuel,the Amanita bundle, Puzzle Dimension, Psychonauts, Cave Story, Cogs, Thirty Flights of Loving, Atom Zombie Smasher

Hoping to hear some thoughts on English Country Tune, Anodyne, Kairo, Another World

Tak3n

Banned
has anyone got anything super positive to say about Starforge, I see a lot of moaning on the official forums about them advertising the game with what is coming up rather than what the game is at present, which is fairly barebones by the looks of things...

but if you think it will end up being great it might be worth getting and just parking it until they get it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom