• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Posting again from last thread as this is a real hidden gem. I can confidently say that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is my best game of the sale.

uqGL3jQ.jpg
y8sMXFF.jpg

FG19Dqt.jpg
4LvAAMk.jpg

This game has seriously surprised me. It's so strangely addictive trying to start up your own trucking company from the ground up and travelling vast distances over all of europe, listening to BBC radio. Don't need a wheel yet, the 360 controller works fine.

Watch the trailer, take a gander at Mengy's OT, laugh at the GiantBomb Quick Look and if you do choose to purchase it, go over to DunderHassan (Temporarily closed). But when he opens, he's selling it for $4 only.

If you do miss out on DunderHassan's deal it can be had normally at $19.99 (50%) until end of sale period.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
To craft the summer seal badge or not...they must be giving us something to craft it right?? Right??

I purchased a surprisingly small number of titles during this sale:

Sine Mora
DLC Quest
Half Life 2 + episodes
Zeno Clash 2
Sonic All Stars Transformed: Metal Sonic/Outrun DLC
Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC

Petrie

Banned
Been meaning to grab DLC Quest. Bought.

Will debate Fallout Collection. Never tried any ofn the original games, but without nostalgia I'm not sure they'll hold up, even if everyone will tell me they're "timeless". So was Deus Ex supposedly, but I" found it not to be so.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
welp, since steam is being a little punk ass I guess my last 2 giveaways are going to have to be given to GAF night crew

The_Monk

Nice to have you back! And don't worry, it's always a party when The_Monk arrives :)

I'm still holding out for some killer last-minute flash deals. BELIEVE

Thank you kind fellow GAFfer! Sure, let's see what we can grab in these last hours. BELIEVE.

---

Also did I missed or it was never a good sale on Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines? I need this classic gem and I want to play it for the first time, ever (*runs*). Next Sale perhaps? Thanks in advance for answering.

I keep trying to sell cards but I feel like they arent listing. Even when I put them at a lower price i don't get any sales. Has someone had this problem before or is just no one buying. Last time i tried to sell cards they went quickly.

Congrats on making 5 great threads this sale Salsa!

Also good work SteamGAF on staying the right amount of crazy.

Vid games, computer games I play those games.

mrgone

Posting again from last thread as this is a real hidden gem. I can confidently say that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is my best game of the sale.

This game has seriously surprised me. It's so strangely addictive trying to start up your own trucking company from the ground up and travelling vast distances over all of europe, listening to BBC radio. Don't need a wheel yet, the 360 controller works fine.

Watch the trailer, take a gander at Mengy's OT, laugh at the GiantBomb Quick Look and if you do choose to purchase it, go over to DunderHassan (Temporarily closed). But when he opens, he's selling it for $4 only.

If you do miss out on DunderHassan's deal it can be had normally at $19.99 (50%) until end of sale period.

I think DunderHassan's out of copies :(

DukeBobby

Also did I missed or it was never a good sale on Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines? I need this classic gem and I want to play it for the first time, ever (*runs*). Next Sale perhaps? Thanks in advance for answering.

Was never on sale, unfortunately.

73V3N

Banned

it's sold out :(

Whools

Gonna recommend Stacking, currently 75% off, a charming little Double Fine puzzle game.
You are a Matryoshka Doll who can stack into other dolls, and can use the special ability of each doll to solve puzzles. Beautiful art style, multiple solutions to puzzles, and that famous Double Fine charm.
ss_358be5c019fd7ef7143a0c7dd83d7e8cb84a88db.600x338.jpg

Copons

I keep trying to sell cards but I feel like they arent listing. Even when I put them at a lower price i don't get any sales. Has someone had this problem before or is just no one buying. Last time i tried to sell cards they went quickly.

They totally aren't showing up.
I have 12 active listings that should be in the first page, but I can't see any of them.

I also tried to put a new card a couple of cents less than the cheapest listed, and nothing.

Maybe Gaben felt we already bought an adequate amount of games this time, and we don't need any extra cash.

Salsa

Was interested in this until I saw that it uses SecuROM. Thanks, Enhanced Steam. Sorry, Dark Void.

to be fair: you'll play through it once

Thanks Salsa, I had completely forgotten I wanted mini ninjas, now it is mine!

that shit's fun. Easy but so fun and charming

Congrats on making 5 great threads this sale Salsa!

Also good work SteamGAF on staying the right amount of crazy.

Vid games, computer games I play those games.

thanks duder

They totally aren't showing up.
I have 12 active listings that should be in the first page, but I can't see any of them.

I also tried to put a new card a couple of cents less than the cheapest listed, and nothing.

Maybe Gaben felt we already bought an adequate amount of games this time, and we don't need any extra cash.

Dang I knew I wasn't crazy. I just need 2 dollars to get fallout 3 goty. SO CLOSE

Yes, Euro Truck Sim 2 is quite good. Get it if it goes on Flash or Community Sale.

I started it up late last night to check if a new link for a radio stream worked, and next thing I know, I was taking jobs to Frankfurt and then to a town near the border.

Platy

Assasin's Creed 2 or no Assasin's Creed 2 ?

I love parkour and study art history, never played an assasin's creed game for more than 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom