• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, that's a 4 pack! I don't know if any of you are US, but I'm EU. I'd like to purchase the 4 pack since we're down on time, but it will be €4,19 each. (5.52 US Dollar)

Give me a quick okay via PM and I'll purchase it.

I bought a 4-pack :(

Don't do it bro. I thought you dipped

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, hitman absolution wasn't that great. I can't say I fully hate it because I've certainly played much worse but it also didn't capture that classic hitman charm. Was a one and done type scenario, which was a first for me with the hitman series. I also ended up just rushing through the final missions just trying to make it stop.
The problem is that it wasn't what I wanted from a Hitman game. I wanted Blood Money 2 (despite sucking at it), instead I got Generic Stealth Game #23: Invisible Boogaloo™.

Maybe it wasn't such a bad game, but having paid $32 for it makes me look at it with higher standards. And I got less enjoyment from it than from many games I paid $5- for.

DukeBobby

ipm3n3f.png

Oh my God, thank you so much <3

Cth, thank you for trying to give it me as well. Is there anything I can do?

louiedog

I'm loving this recent string of Rogue Legacy Spite Giveaways. It's a bit of a shame that there wasn't a discount because that game could have rode a huge wave of popularity, but it did pop up in the top 20 a couple times so maybe it will work out best for them. I preordered my copy so I got it for 10 bucks, definitely worth that or whatever sale it's offering now.

I think these people are kind of dumb for spending $10.19+ on the game when they could buy Rage for less and trade.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Alright, last chance before I buy a single copy: Anybody want to get in on a Chivalry 4 Pack? I have two spots open but will buy if I can get one more person to join in.

Tellaerin

Slow down there Grief, Bulletstorm is a fantastic game. In all seriousness. One of my favorite FPS's of this gen.

*fist bump* I had a great time with Bulletstorm. Part of it was the gameplay, part was the visuals (look, it's not all grey and brown!), and part was the mid-80's-Cinemax sci-fi movie story, complete with gratuitous profanity and a lead character that looks suspiciously like Kurt Russell. It might not be for everyone, but it really clicked with me.

owasog

My spending spree is at an end. Finally!!! My justification: ~70 games for less money than 5 full-price games is not a bad deal. In my opinion..... I think....

Cth

Oh my God, thank you so much <3

Cth, thank you for trying to give it me as well. Is there anything I can do?

No worries, you deserve it for all the giveaways.

Debating on what to do, may save it for a later giveaway. Stupid Steam store hiccup :D Glad to see someone had the same thought I had.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There are a couple guys I saw one of them wants 70 bucks worth of crap though. I'm not sure how much the other guy wants.

Even I wouldn't bite at $70...

...I think.

Did Saw 2 ever make it to steam?

I assume so: it's in the registry.

Edit: A quick GS suggests that the registry is as far as it got. Similarly, Ubi is sitting on the likes of King Kong, the Tintin game, etc. Infuriating.

Oreoleo

Anyone up for a Payday 2 4-pack (regular edition, $90)? Myself and a friend are going in on it together so I only need 2 more people to fill slots. It would $22.50 per person.

Payday 2 4-pack:

1. Oreoleo
2. Oreoleo

Payments would be handled over PayPal, I can host.

Edit: The 4 pack doesn't count towards getting 9 summer sale cards like I thought it would :( Game doesn't come out for a month so maybe we can just do this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom