• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

Check out the price graph for Jade Empire. It never went on sale, then was 66% off in the summer sale, so everyone bought it up who'd been waiting for a discount. Then, right after the sale ended, it was the daily at 75% off.

Well, have fun speculating on today's daily deal. :)

Terra_Ex

Check out the price graph for Jade Empire. It never went on sale, then was 66% off in the summer sale, so everyone bought it up who'd been waiting for a discount. Then, right as the sale ended, it was the daily at 75% off.

Well, have fun speculating on today's daily deal. :)
That one still stings and did nothing to assuage my dislike of modern bioware.

kaleii

Alright, last chance before I buy a single copy: Anybody want to get in on a Chivalry 4 Pack? I have two spots open but will buy if I can get one more person to join in.

Dude, if worst comes to worst I'll buy two copies off you. Dunno if it's possible, but I'll do my best :)

ss_lemonade

I have no idea why but I bought a couple more games last minute T_T

Kotor 2
Jamestown
Mcpixel
Hotline Miami
FEZ
Terraria
DLC Quest
Hard Reset

marrec

Banned
Wel the price for the games will rise, and right now expensive games liek bioshock have cards worth the most, so.. :S

True, in some cases (popular sales games) the prices my uptick slightly because there will be less of an influx of new cards into the market from people buying the game but demand for those cards has never matched the demand for the Summer Sales cards and there's a pretty large inventory of normal cards as of right now.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm on mobile, sorry no links, but off the top of my head:

Critter Crunch (match 3 type)
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (primarily a versus match 3 type)
Stacking (more adventure puzzley)

All highly recommended!
I second those! Great games. :)

Just freed a dog from a cage who proceeded to devour the cat. My poor felines ;-;

Edit: And got two achievements. I think I'm done with Bad Rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom