• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last game you played?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
DCX said:
Lies...if not do tell :)

DCX

I know some people that were playing it last weekend. I didn't get to see it though. :( I guess it's easy to get ahold of the beta when you work for Microsoft and all.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
daraku.png
dara0012.jpg

SyNapSe

Just finished the Single Player portions of Call of Duty. I enjoyed the game, the mission variety was excellent. The first Tank level started to make me sick for some reason.. FPS never do that, but controlling that Tank was freaky. The 2nd level I didn't have any problems with it.

Most of it was fairly simple on the 2nd difficulty setting... except that shitty hold the bridge mission. At first you take the bridge over which is simple, but then holding it was hella tough.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
You should see the flame animation in the background.

Hot!

Most of it was fairly simple on the 2nd difficulty setting... except that shitty hold the bridge mission. At first you take the bridge over which is simple, but then holding it was hella tough.

That's nothing compared to that damn house you have to hold 'til they bomb the b!tch. That was tough.

SyNapSe

DaCocoBrova said:
That's nothing compared to that damn house you have to hold 'til they bomb the b!tch. That was tough.

That was the other one that was fairly difficult, but I was able to finish it much easier than holding the damn bridge. The house I had to move upstairs after I killed the first two tanks that we're objectives. When I stayed on the 3rd level the tanks would blast me constantly.. even if I didn't take much damage it left me completely vulnerable during the shell shocked state.

The bridge was hell.. I had to take out the lame tanks with the gun thing, but the second I would dismount 80,000 people would be waiting to shoot at me. So, I'd try to dive into a foxhole, and pick people off, but there were just so many of them.

And the AI seemed dumb that level.. there were health packs in the little building, but there was barely enough time to get over there and back before the next tank would blow up your anti-tank gun. The AI would let a enemy machine gunner sit over there the whole time.. and he was perfectly lined up to shoot you when you mounted/dismounted the gun.

Ristamar

NCAA Fooball 2003. My thumb/wrist is fucked up at the moment, but the game is slow and methodical, one of the few I own that doesn't require constant or frantic button pushing.

Top Bottom