• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Elixist

that dom play

Bacon

i think it wasn't luck cos he w'd before bellying over?

so cool

Yeah like the casters said it was pretty much process of elimination. I would have never been able to do it but I'm guessing dom/most pros would be able to know where he most likely would be.

I bet

it will go down to the line, it'll be 2-2, and TSM will win. Because it's riiiiggged.
jk. Unless TSm does win after a 2-2 blowout, in which case it's riiiggged

Elixist

quas naut was actually ok, id pick that again. leaving azir up was baffling, not first pick for either team was equally baffling.

zkylon

zkylewd
im guessing liquid will ban azir and kaly now

haven't been paying attention to what else was banned, i saw lots of sivirs, alistars, elises going through, so i'm guessing shen's contested? or tf?

This is the first time Twitch has been picked in LCS.

Wow. Riot seriously needs to fix their fucking balance and balance around the pros.If there's more variety in the pro pool of champions, the more viable each champion is, and it'll leak downwards. Fuck scrubs who can't deal with a champion because muh stealth or whatever.

Uhhh aren't Gragas and Twitch meant for opposite comps

I'm not too sure on this one

He's actually been picked frequently in the Korean scene IIRC

Wow. Riot seriously needs to fix their fucking balance and balance around the pros.If there's more variety in the pro pool of champions, the more viable each champion is, and it'll leak downwards. Fuck scrubs who can't deal with a champion because muh stealth or whatever.

He's actually been picked frequently in the Korean scene IIRC

Most people would argue they *are* balanced around the pro scene...

Yah! Seriously!

Teemo has been ignored too long!
He needs to be viable for pro play!

8)

Most people would argue they *are* balanced around the pro scene...

It really isn't, and you can see it isn't because the same champions keep getting picked over and over and over again.

Yeah but alongside Gragas?

Not sure, but they can work together if Gragas saves his ult for disengage/causing disarray in enemy grouping. Then twitch can pick off targets easier if he can land barrels.

Yah! Seriously!

Teemo has been ignored too long!
He needs to be viable for pro play!

8)

Seeing Gnar be picked/banned the majority of time sure is fun :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
twitch was really popular last season, rito buffed him a bit after nerfing him but could maybe need to do a little bit more for him

i think he prolly has meta issues more than anything cos he's sort of a snowbally assassin, not sure

Top Bottom