• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Ambition

And unicorns with their bad strategy in pick and bans. Can't even believe they picked Lucian again. Their were plenty of other good adc picks up right? Jinx? Trist? Ashe? Corki?

I don't know about picking Ashe and Jinx into a Olaf+Lulu comp but yeah, Corki and Trist were open

And PENTAKILLLLLL

Now Fnatic only has to beat the ghosts of their past to have a perfect split.
paladin_vs_dark_knighrzqsi.png
Just gotta sandbag for 15 minutes then win by default

Just gotta sandbag for 15 minutes then win by default

Despite the joke, that's... not a terrible idea, if you bump it up to 30 minutes. Origen's biggest weaknesses compared to Fnatic are intermittent trouble closing games and a tendency to throw mid/late. (The two obviously being related.) Conversely, Fnatic's perfect season is mostly due to them having their head on straight and not throwing games.

NSESN

OG has a better early, but FNC heavily outclasses them in mid/late game, OG need to win their games hard in the early and not throw to win

Amazing wasn't that bad for NA standards, he just had a 3 champion pool in a meta where there were only 3 junglers worth anything so he was easily banned out of the game

Good steal there from Turtle but these casters can't stop fapping over TSM.
TSM is controlling the pace of the game, what you want them to do when Liquid keeps doing shit like just letting Turtle back off instead of 3 man destroying him top lane?

LIQUID THINKS ABOUT DOING A THING BUT DOESN'T! Top notch casting

Bacon

Fnatic spoiled me today with their ability to close out games relatively quickly. All of these NA games are going be an hour long I bet

zkylon

zkylewd
I know what their job is. Its just from my point of view they seem more bias towards TSM in almost every game I watch of theirs.

i think it's more that tsm are the "interesting" team here

tsm is on the rise after a slump and they're being aggressive in the game

liquid isn't doing anything, there's very little to say about them as a team right now

For Azir to do that, he has to set up sand soldiers while being untouched.

It's really hard to do, but TL just forgot about it in that clutch moment.

Well Piglet is no imp that's for sure

The rest of LGD are way stronger in individual skill. They did a good job protecting imp while TL couldn't do that for Piglet.

Meh, if the casters wanted to fluff TSM, it's not hard.

Dyrus has more Best of Five experience than multiple entire LCS teams, put together. TSM performs historically better in the postseason than any other NA team. They came into this with four out of five tracks in their Choose Your Own Adventure leading to them going to Worlds. The realistic version of this tournament was, "Well, let's see which of the three seads TSM locks in for their trip to Worlds."

The casters, if anything, have done a good job convincing you there's some actual drama going on today.

zkylon

zkylewd
it was such a boring game too

the clg vs tip games were like super sloppy but at the same time super entertaining to watch, kills everywhere and big teamfights all the time

this was just two scared teams waiting for the other to throw

that was an insta triple. Not even the old Fizz/Zed/Ahri assassin trinity did that.
orianna with 6 items can do that, ap kog can do that, ap ezreal (no runeglaive) can do that, even anivia with a double q and a bit of ult time can do that and with less counterplay. pick anyone, ziggs, lux, xerath, annie, velkoz when you're a squishy dood and get hit by a 6 item mage with decent scaling you're gonna get blooped

you're choosing assassins which are really good at killing one person but don't have the crazy aoe and scaling these mages do

Top Bottom