• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

a late game mid and a late game adc should be able to take each other out in usual situations so when you got a mid that can't even kill or even chunk more then 15% of a top's hp you have a 1 comp threat (assume your adc can do damage as well) you auto lose

my ode to Ori hatred

CLG has a pretty immense champ pool to ban out. You can't give Double Kalista or Trist really. Alistar is a good ban against Aphro. Then you have many options on banning out Xmithie and Zion.

I want to see TSM ban/pick out Xmithie entirely, force them to come up with something less comfortable for him. If they can make it a 4v5 they have a much better chance of winning. I'm betting CLG prepped for that though, I think Xmithie probably has put a lot of time in on Elise lately to back up his Grag and Ekko pool.

With CLG on red side this time I don't think TSM could risk banning 3 junglers. CLG would be able to grab so many high priority picks on their first pick rotation. I don't think TSM's bans were the problem, their play was.

Type2

Yasuo was a counterpick. I don't think it'll show up if Dyrus picks another champ.
Yeah but tsm play the same comp they haven't show anything else all season. If Mao is banned as well as say shen what can dyrus play? Olaf doesn't make sense in every comp. I just think turtle and dyrus have a very predictable pool and may not be able to deal with certain match ups.

brian!

i dont think quas is one thing or another, he certainly seemed pretty confident when he talked

jus wanted to make a kanye west joke

Scary comp from TSM. If they get ahead they will stay ahead. Zion does well on Gnar typically, I think a lot of the game might come down to him.

Type2

Naut is perfect against jinx. Xsmithie will probably using barrel to disengage most of the time. Viktor gonna put he hurt on once again.

Nekofrog

Banned
i dont understand putting turtle, one of the worst positioning "top" ADCs, on an immobile carry like Kog without a front line like they have in this game. like WTF why would you ever put him on Kog with a nid/ori in game 1

Type2

i dont understand putting turtle, one of the worst positioning "top" ADCs, on an immobile carry like Kog without a front line like they have in this game. like WTF why would you ever put him on Kog with a nid/ori in game 1
I don't think Ali can save turtle lol. The Ekko w may be enough.

Leezard

It's the good old "If the Koreans can do it, why can't we?" without understanding their lower quality players.

Jatt, Jinx doesn't take towers that fast early anymore. A lot of her attack speed got pushed off into late-game.

When fully stacked even at early levels you still end up with more attack speed than most adc carries. It's not as significant as it used to be but it's still something.

my theory for why everyone uses zion's real name, even casters, is cause his name is so fun to say. darshawn.

He has a great name. He should change his name to just Darshawn next season like Wizfujin -> Apollo.

TSM just seems outclassed in almost every lane. Pobelter is even doing better than Bjerg. Granted it's only 11 minutes into the 2nd game of a best of five but TSM's style of "suck early win late" doesn't look like it'll work against CLG.

Yasuo just does so much if he's able to show up late to a fight when all the CDs are gone. He just does way more than most champions in a split-up brawl.

Top Bottom