• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

TSM caught out and blown the fuck up.

This game is over.

nelson-1024x768.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Link fucked up too much. Missed ults like that can't happen.

Skux

Those last two teamfights, how the hell does Doublelift end up in the middle of the enemy team ಠ_ಠ

Never change, CLG. Link and Doublelift totally lost it mentally after the 30 minute mark. Link suicides just when they almost had the fifth dragon then Doublelift dives in to TSM's backline in consecutive teamfights for no reason (in fact if he kited away in the last fight the game would still be going). TSM got battered for half an hour then Bjergsen and Lustboy got them over the line.

Edit: Dyrus chanting with the crowd while CLG look on, angry and sombre, is an all-time moment. For such a reserved guy he knows when to turn on the hurt with a crowd. Oof.

Bixlow

Neo Member
This was probably the best way that TSM could have won that game. CLG trying their hardest to throw that game lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Very heartbreaking that Link choked so hard I also don't agree with the Corki pick at all.

Doublelift has become much more humble now.
Getting relegated does that i guess

He didn't get relegated, he was one game away.

zkylon

zkylewd
game really showed clg is not as strong on teamfights as they are in map control and picks (dat link ult lol) but they're far ahead from tsm on that

i mean iirc every clg game they do one or two really throws bad teamfights. usually they're ahead so much that it doesn't matter, but in this one tsm just held behind really well and capitalized on the mistakes of the weaker clg players.

really good game

Pancakes

game really showed clg is not as strong on teamfights as they are in map control and picks (dat link ult lol) but they're far ahead from tsm on that

really good game

Very true. The first 35 minutes of that game were absolutely amazing to watch. The vision control, the trades, dragon control. Beautiful. But then Corki began falling off and Link/Xmithie fucked up real bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
Very true. The first 35 minutes of that game were absolutely amazing to watch. The vision control, the trades, dragon control. Beautiful. But then Corki began falling off and Link/Xmithie fucked up real bad.
yeah, clg feels like a level above of the rest of na in vision control

i think they need to put link more often on a zed or something and forget about teamfighting tho, that's clearly not their strength

Blizzard

Banned
Cop with 63.93 points this week. Newt was right to believe in his potential! With that, Newt is also no longer winless in the fantasy league.

Very heartbreaking that Link choked so hard I also don't agree with the Corki pick at all.

He didn't get relegated, he was one game away.

Yea they kind of handcuffed themselves time-wise with that pick
Hopefully they're mentally stronger this split and can bounce back with some good performances next week.

Skux

World champ ADC benched, oh man. Wasn't this the same guy crying over winning a Champions season saying he didn't think he performed well enough? And now he's ragequitting scrims and calling teammates bad. He seems very temperamental.

According to a tweet from Yusui, Piglet's been benched for his toxicity, not his performance (which backs up Xpecial's vlog from last week where he more or less said the team environment was awful). I assume he was better behaved back in his SKT T1 K glory days.

C9T, and all their starting players, have been banned from the Spring Challenger Series for fielding a ringer (their analyst played a qualifier game on their support's account since he'd failed to update his client). Teams still not making sure their tournament clients are ready well in advance after all the incidents (most famously NiP Zorozero) is kind of hard to believe with all the effort that goes in to an LCS challenge.

Kev1n joins Elements. Wickd benched. Froggen and Wickd not playing together for the first time since they joined Absolute Legends in October 2011 (before Season 2).

Wonder where Wickd goes now.

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 5 - Day 1

t1424365200z1.png

Roccat vs Copenhagen Wolves
Elements vs Giants Gaming
Fnatic vs SK Gaming
Meet Your Makers vs Gambit Gaming
Unicorns of Love vs H2K

Top Bottom