• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Blizzard

Banned
Not only does Ocho have the 2 TSM players, but also 1 UOL player and 1 CW player liker me. Our teams are too similar! :(

MYM should just surrender at 20 every week to mess up people's fantasy scores. They did it last week!

Leezard

The best part about the Sejuani pick is that Diamond did not swap his smite or get the AD enchantment, which means the latest nerfs to the jungle had zero effect on him. This is how strong Sejuani is in the new patch as well.

k1t4j

Ok I missed LCS EU yesterday and I read here that kreppo played? What team?

DiD kikis outperform most EU junglers yesterday again?

Did EL won a game yesterday?

I am not sure what to think

I'm going to lay down for a bit

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok I missed LCS EU yesterday and I read here that kreppo played? What team?

DiD kikis outperform most EU junglers yesterday again?

Did EL won a game yesterday?

I am not sure what to think

I'm going to lay down for a bit
krepo played on elementz

kikis played pretty ok from what i saw but made some mistakes

elementz won

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 5 - Day 2

t1425056400z1.png

H2K vs Giants Gaming
Fnatic vs Copenhagen Wolves
SK Gaming vs Elements
Gambit Gaming vs Roccat
Unicorns of Love vs Meet Your Makers

garath

The best part about the Sejuani pick is that Diamond did not swap his smite or get the AD enchantment, which means the latest nerfs to the jungle had zero effect on him. This is how strong Sejuani is in the new patch as well.

Diamond played Sejuani? Ha nice. I couldn't catch the gambit match. I'm a strong believer in Sejuani in the new jungle.

Leezard

Giants plays really bad. They get a slight lead, make a bad dive/overextend and then just fold. An embarrassing showing.

edit: of course they get a single good team fight right after I post this. I don't expect them to make a comeback, still.

Blizzard

Banned
And EOL joins the elite club of "Has lost to MYM". At least it was a 48-minuite game to get some fantasy points up...too bad Ocho had the support to my UOL ADC so it didn't matter. ;(

*edit* Augh double post sorry.

Ugh, UoL manage to lose to MYM. H0R0 played like he didn't give a crap for the entire laning phase but they couldn't take advantage much. Once MYM won that miracle 4-1 teamfight around mid lane (with Kori and Jwaow on a combined sub 200HP) they perked up, released they had a chance, and began to do things. They barely celebrated their win (contrast Velocity in their wins where they went crazy).

TomShoe

Banned
Ugh, UoL manage to lose to MYM. H0R0 played like he didn't give a crap for the entire laning phase but they couldn't take advantage much. Once MYM won that miracle 4-1 teamfight around mid lane (with Kori and Jwaow on a combined sub 200HP) they perked up, released they had a chance, and began to do things. They barely celebrated their win (contrast Velocity in their wins where they went crazy).

Even more proof that they just want to be done with MYM.

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 6 - Day 1

t1425153600z1.png

Team Coast vs Cloud 9
Team 8 vs Team Impulse
Team Liquid vs Gravity
Team SoloMid vs Team Dignitas
Counter Logic Gaming vs Winterfox

Bacon

All of them!

But I think Team Liquid vs Gravity will be the match of the day.

As much as I've started enjoying watching the lcs I still don't think I'm ready to devote the amount of time required to watch all the games in a weekend :p

Top Bottom