• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

"There's nothing left on the map for them [Coast] to take, so there's nothing for them to do but sit inside their base and contemplate how poor they are." Kobe pulling no punches.

Edit: It was 5.3 for EU LCS yesterday, so I assume 5.3 for NA LCS today.

Leezard

NiQ becomes the substitute, Betsy becomes the starter for Gambit.

d68be568be3a22673abc620ebbf3c4c1.png

Oh hey, it's Syndra

Which patch is this, 5.3?

It's still 5.3.

Coast beat EG's loss streak record of 8 in NA. Great job, Coast.

I think Impulse will win this. I think they have a ton of potential, hopefully WXW shows up, he's been looking bad this split.

Good lord. Impulse throw the lane phase. Team8 throw a huge lead. Impulse throw with two inhibs down and all inhibitor towers intact. It was up to Lord Baron who won that mess of a match.

Team 8 are still in with a good shout of avoiding relegations with that win. Big match for them against Dignitas tomorrow.

Nekofrog

Banned
viktor was played in china last night. he absolutely obliterated.

and i doubt you have to worry about viktor nerfs. you still have to be good with his E.

dude it was we vs ep. 2 of the worst teams in china. i dont think u can take anything away from those games other than both teams being really bad.

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 6 - Day 2

t1425240000z1.png

Gravity vs Team Coast
Cloud 9 vs Winterfox
Team Impulse vs Team SoloMid
Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Liquid
Team 8 vs Team Dignitas

TomShoe

Banned
no mercs at all? at all? They're almost required for toplane, espeically with 2.5 stun veigar. I lost a game after getting stunned by Veigar and have had mercs with him ever since.

zkylon

zkylewd
buying merc treads wouldn't have done anything

coast needed the sorc shoes and the mobi boots to even had a shot at getting one good fight or something

but i get the impression coast isn't really trying any more

Blizzard

Banned
Did WFX just scan for a ward in the dragon pit, not kill the ward that was revealed, and promptly lose the dragon to someone teleporting to the ward?

Did WFX just scan for a ward in the dragon pit, not kill the ward that was revealed, and promptly lose the dragon to someone teleporting to the ward?

Don't believe they saw the ward with the scanner (it was tucked in to the side).

This is a good example of why lane swap games are often boring - the weaker team often has no idea what to do and falls far behind in the first five minutes (don't ask me why it's well into Season 5 and teams haven't researched strategies that have been popular for years, but hey), only to bleed out for 20-30 minutes.

Hope TSM/TiP and TL/CLG can redeem the very one-side first two games. I'm sure T8/Dig will be a fun watch.

Top Bottom