• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

If C9 manage to come back this will be one of the biggest turnarounds in recent memory. TIP still have the lead but C9 is completely stalling it out.

Ambition

C9 were playing like a bunch of wussies
Glad XWX wrekd Hai
3AQmK.gif

Blizzard

Banned
I got super lucky that C9 did so awful. My fantasy opponent had 2 C9 members on their team and I needed them to do badly this game to preserve my lead. :p One of them was Balls, who had a negative score for a bit at the start.

This TL vs T8 match is the most interesting to me of the day. T8 is no pushover, i'm really interested to see how Piglet does. I'd love to see TL become a really strong team, the top of the NA standings would be a bloodbath if C9, TSM, TL, TIP and CLG are all fighting for the top spots.

The Kalista pick shows some confidence in the bot lane communication. Support and ADC need to have good communication and synergy to take advantage of the bonding and ult.

zkylon

zkylewd
listen up piglet! quas and fenix are gonna uncharacteristically feed for 20 minutes so you can show how much of a carry you are! if you don't solo carry you're back to korea!

they were waiting for kennen's ult to come back from cd

Yeah I got that but they had 2 options
1) fight and at least have a shot, hope Quas's ult comes up mid-fight
2) Don't fight and T8 get 5th dragon and win.

It's unfortunate that both Quas and Fenix got bodied early on.

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 7 - Day 2

t1425844800z1.png

Cloud 9 vs Team Dignitas
Team SoloMid vs Team 8
Team Liquid vs Team Impulse
Gravity vs Winterfox
Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Coast

zkylon

zkylewd
mid kennen, heh

used to be one of hai's mains, good idea for him to keep picking comfort champions, he's clearly really good at those

Blizzard

Banned
Well DIG is really good at killing Balls, but unfortunately not very good at killing the rest of the team.

They almost got Sneaky but he dashed over a wall.

40 minutes in, has anyone gotten a baron yet? I've seen C9 start it maybe 3 times so far.

Blizzard

Banned
The blind Tibbers ult whiff was kind of funny by TSM. They lost their first tower because of it too, but came back to get a tower in exchange.

Dyrus even finally got some assists!

Top Bottom