• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Edwardo

bz4s5cZ.png

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone know who ShdwDrake is? They didn't switch out Nyph who wasn't playing this week, and it's currently looking the same for next week.

zkylon

zkylewd
maybe next time we should do a more private version :p

and cancel out everything if the lights go out at my building ;_;

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 7 - Day 1

t1425574800z1.png

Meet Your Makers vs Giants Gaming
H2K vs Gambit Gaming
Copenhagen Wolves vs Elements
SK Gaming vs Fnatic
Roccat vs Unicorns of Love

Not having Joe and Deman has made EU a snore this season. Listening to the dude with Deficio shoutcast is absolutely horrible.

This is some Phreak levels of bad shoutcasting.

"Will he get away, he looks like he's about to get away, he got away!!"

Well, thanks, fantastic.

I think EU is fun this year due to it being so mid-level heavy and the top being somewhat suspect at times.

NA is really top heavy this year for the most part and thus much less exciting.

Edwardo

I still like NA this season. OGN lost a lot of its popular players to other regions, so I feel like that has a lot to do with the lack of excitement there.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I still like NA this season. OGN lost a lot of its popular players to other regions, so I feel like that has a lot to do with the lack of excitement there.

NA is the most fun to watch this season. The players just have so much personality and the games are actually very hype and fun to watch. OGN...idk. I watched back they had monthly subs because I felt I needed to get my money's worth but I just don't have time to watch LCS and LCK. That, and I usually skip ahead in OGN because they're VODs instead of live stream (can't be up at like 5AM) so it kills any excitement.

Nekofrog

Banned
orianna absolutely pulled their balls out of the fire multiple times

shook is the weakest element (lol) on elements, followed by wickd

krepo also salvaged the early/mid game with crucial bindings

garath

orianna absolutely pulled their balls out of the fire multiple times

shook is the weakest element (lol) on elements, followed by wickd

krepo also salvaged the early/mid game with crucial bindings

My only critique of Froggen's ori play was he held onto the shockwave too long almost every teamfight. It paid off once but the other times even if he landed it on 1-2 people, it could have turned the tide early and let them accomplish what they were looking for.

Froggen and Krepo are the best players on the team hands down. They were the only reason Elements was even in that match. Rekkles a close third but he seems to alternate hot and cold in terms of his chemistry with the team.

Top lane is such a problem for them. Without Irelia, Wickd just doesn't do well lately.

zkylon

zkylewd
What else will they pick mid in a wombo comp, specially against Zed?

well i didn't see the other picks but lulu, ahri, lissandra, leblanc? any of those can bring more pressure in the early game than ori. froggen was stuck clearing waves with a zhonyas while zed was splitpushing elsewhere, the same that happened on the game against sk. he had some good ults but it took like 40 minutes to get there.

ori has a really weak competitive winrate in s5, the game is ran by high mobility champions that spike early with just one item (morellos, trinity force) and ori just can't keep up

also it wasn't really a wombo comp. gnar, morg and corki can fit a lot of different comps

that's what i think

well i didn't see the other picks but lulu, ahri, lissandra, leblanc? any of those can bring more pressure in the early game than ori. froggen was stuck clearing waves with a zhonyas while zed was splitpushing elsewhere, the same that happened on the game against sk. he had some good ults but it took like 40 minutes to get there.

ori has a really weak competitive winrate in s5, the game is ran by high mobility champions that spike early with just one item (morellos, trinity force) and ori just can't keep up

also it wasn't really a wombo comp. gnar, morg and corki can fit a lot of different comps

that's what i think
I was talking about the game vs SK where their team was Mao Lee Ori Jinx Thresh

zkylon

zkylewd
I was talking about the game vs SK where their team was Mao Lee Ori Jinx Thresh
well we will never know if ori was right in that comp since froggen built roa into rylais or something terrible like that

also how i was supposed to know you were talking about last week's game -__-

Newt

Ori I was a fine pick that game. Ori and Gnar have extremely good Synergy. The splitting Zed wasn't even really an issue.

Top Bottom