• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

well we will never know if ori was right in that comp since froggen built roa into rylais or something terrible like that

also how i was supposed to know you were talking about last week's game -__-
Because it was what Deficio was talking about when I saw your post so I assumed it was it lol

Nekofrog

Banned
the only thing that keeps ghost in it against me is the fact that he plays an utter garbage team tomorrow lol

have to hope that it's a 20 minute surrender stomp that doesn't give the team too many points

Blizzard

Banned
Is the stream quality even worse than usual for anyone else on "Source"? Maybe it's normal but I feel like the text is very blurry.

Also I didn't realize Lulu mid was still viable.

Edwardo

Is the stream quality even worse than usual for anyone else on "Source"? Maybe it's normal but I feel like the text is very blurry.

Also I didn't realize Lulu mid was still viable.

The quality was fine for me today, but it would lag out here and there. Dunno if it's on my end though.

I play Lulu mid and top pretty often. She's still pretty good there.

Leezard

A Viktor pick huh. Guess he's going to become meta now once the west is following Korea/China.
3 of their last 4 games are against H2K, Gambit and Fnatic. I think it's very likely at this point that they will be in the promotion tournament.

Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, they're gonna have a tough time.

garath

Holy crap. Elements lost to UoL? I had to turn the match off after 15 min or so. They were looking ok. Wow. They need to get a new top laner badly.

sleepykyo

Holy crap. Elements lost to UoL? I had to turn the match off after 15 min or so. They were looking ok. Wow. They need to get a new top laner badly.

I thought they already did. Then they switched back to Wicked. What happened anyway? I remember they started off pretty badly as Alliance and then did pretty well locally. Did world championships take a toll/new season threw them for a loop/whatever?

I thought they already did. Then they switched back to Wicked. What happened anyway? I remember they started off pretty badly as Alliance and then did pretty well locally. Did world championships take a toll/new season threw them for a loop/whatever?

No one knows for sure but a lot of people think it's mainly a shotcalling and playstyle issue. Wickd not having a lot of champs he's proficient in and Kev1n's downtime also seemed to be an issue.

It probably doesn't help that everyone has gotten better and they can no longer brute force people with their talent.

Nekofrog

Banned
that depends

do you like to see froggen's hopes and dreams crumble before his very eyes?

if you answer "yes", then watch elements

if you answer "no", then go drink yourself to sleep

Newt

that depends

do you like to see froggen's hopes and dreams crumble before his very eyes?

if you answer "yes", then watch elements

if you answer "no", then go drink yourself to sleep
I love watching elements lose. It's always a slow cycle, and as the game goes on Froggen plays more and more passive

zkylon

zkylewd
well idc so i guess that's a no :p

was watching the stats and at least i'm glad froggen played zed, not orianna

too bad about wickd lol

elementz is in trouble

I love watching elements lose. It's always a slow cycle, and as the game goes on Froggen plays more and more passive

Elements game are stupid to watch. It's because everyone on the planet can see what's going to happen beside Elements themselves. Everyone already know how they are going to lose it's just a matter of watching it play out.

H2K and FNC is actually enjoyable to watch.

idlewild_

Hey now, Froggen tried to 1v1 someone at like the 60 minute mark today. Sure that person happened to be the 6 item Maokai that just walked away, but he tried!

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 7 - Day 1

t1425758400z1.png

Team Dignitas vs Team Coast
Gravity vs Counter Logic Gaming
Winterfox vs Team SoloMid
Team Impulse vs Cloud 9
Team Liquid vs Team 8

cHinzo

Gravity playing way too scared vs CLG with their AoE comp. CLG blew 3 ults in that bot gank and the only useful ult which was up was Doublelift's ult vs 5 ults from Gravity. Still too scared to engage at mid.... ZzzzZz

Now they're losing ground slowly.

Hey now, Froggen tried to 1v1 someone at like the 60 minute mark today. Sure that person happened to be the 6 item Maokai that just walked away, but he tried!

Who was he suppose to kill as the only damage threat (Rekkles was too scared, Wickd was permadead and Shook full tank). The full tank Maokai/Sion? The Zhonya's Ahri? The QSS Graves? Elements picked Lulu without a hyper carry lol.

Gravity playing way too scared vs CLG with their AoE comp. CLG blew 3 ults in that bot gank and the only useful ult which was up was Doublelift's ult vs 5 ults from Gravity. Still too scared to engage at mid.... ZzzzZz

Now they're losing ground slowly.

Who was he suppose to kill as the only damage threat (Rekkles was too scared, Wickd was permadead and Shook full tank). The full tank Maokai/Sion? The Zhonya's Ahri? The QSS Graves? Elements picked Lulu without a hyper carry lol.

Yea I thought CLG was screwed once they blew 3 ults for nothing. That and Double lift dieing once during the siege were about the only mistake CLG made though.

They were just one or even two steps ahead the whole game.

Top Bottom