• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

tumblr_lxnjjkRMHZ1r5qfgy.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
That has nothing to do with their fanny tower push which cost them the game... Or Hai's build path which meant he was a one trick pony who couldn't even trick in fights.

didn't see the order he built his items but hai's build seems standard?

Because he's good lol, he's a top 5 ADC easily. A Corki with a Sheen is a fucking menace early-mid

I thought htey were like LPL's 2nd worst team, weird
we used to be a big team in lpl but now they're pretty bad

they changed like half their team before iem tho so no one knows how good/bad they are now

Einbroch

Banned
Corki has a 39% win rate in NA and 36% in EU. His win rate in ranked drops every patch. If the game isn't over in the first 25 minutes, Corki loses.

corki sux.

didn't see the order he built his items but hai's build seems standard?
Going full damage and then ulting J4, for example, meant he had no follow up as his mana was gone and his CD was bottom tier.

The Liss from GE had a different build path (usually CD heavy) and Impact is usually Lucidity -> Morellos too from what I've seen. Obviously Impact wouldn't usually have blue hence Morellos but Hai's build seemed focused on taking down Zed and it never really happened.

zkylon

zkylewd
Corki is a Solo Q champ, just like Gnar & Cait.

Yeah I said it
that makes no sense, gnar only works in coordinated situations when he's not overpowered, which is why he only works when top tier korean or chinese teams play him.

Corki has a 39% win rate in NA and 36% in EU. His win rate in ranked drops every patch. If the game isn't over in the first 25 minutes, Corki loses.

corki sux.
i would like to see those stats for korea, teams that know how to close out leads do great things with corki, and pro games are often over before the 25m anyways

rengar and leblanc had terrible winrate in na and eu too

Going full damage and then ulting J4, for example, meant he had no follow up as his mana was gone and his CD was bottom tier.

The Liss from GE had a different build path (usually CD heavy) and Impact is usually Lucidity -> Morellos too from what I've seen. Obviously Impact wouldn't usually have blue hence Morellos but Hai's build seemed focused on taking down Zed and it never really happened.
mid lizzys never go lucidty cos they get blue buff so it's just a waste of cdr. the other thing that lizzys often build is abyss but it makes no sense against zed/j4/caitlyn

his build was fine, the whole team just threw and flash wolves teamfighted better

Top Bottom