• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Nekofrog

Banned
I looked at a reddit thread but I'm still not clear on the difference between "protect the kogmaw" and "juggermaw". More supports with shields?

Protect the Kogmaw: Kogmaw stays on the backline, front line peels enemy front line from Kog.

Juggermaw: Juggermaw IS the front line. He is literally in front of his entire team, soaking all of the damage with the shields/heals. Nami is also critical for it to be a "juggermaw" comp because of her E, as is Lulu for the help pix.

Bacon

Protect the Kogmaw: Kogmaw stays on the backline, front line peels enemy front line from Kog.

Juggermaw: Juggermaw IS the front line. He is literally in front of his entire team, soaking all of the damage with the shields/heals. Nami is also critical for it to be a "juggermaw" comp because of her E, as is Lulu for the help pix.

That sounds fucking cool. I'd love to see that in action. Anyone know if there are any vods of this executed well?

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get why they didn't replay that random banana brush fight that was game for tsm

like i wanna see why we checked a random brush when they had vision of baron and were setting up a split push

like, they ruined a perfectly interesting match -__-

garath

Worked out pretty well for TSM though, was that a 20k+ gold advantage at the end? They crushed teamfights.

Yeah. They hammered that early and mid game advantage. Had excellent vision control and responded well every time WE made a play. Good for them.

stopthenadness

Neo Member
This is my first time watching pro players play and from the beginning of the game to the end, I'm like wtf lol. It's more like forget everything I know about LoL, they're doing something different,

zkylon

zkylewd
dang madlife y u do this to me ;_;

wp tsm tho, ruthless, i like it!

so is cj out? or do they play against the winner of gambit vs we?

Top Bottom