• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Was a good series. It c9 fucked up by losing the first two games so bad. TSM gonna get smashed by SKT so who cares.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think reapered seriously should evaluate how he drafted in the first two games. The team lost straight up royally because of it.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Which sucks.

Like I really don't understand how people enjoy watching SKT and such just walk over everyone else.

nah i'm with you that watching the same team stomp is boring aka 2000's barca

can't support them until they get a good shutdown for a year or two but that's sadly so unlikely this year unless everyone else really steps it up over summer

Kalentan

You talk like cloud9 had a chance vs them xD

I didn't say that. But at least C9 winning would have been a bit of a shake up after those 2 horrible matches at the start. One of the biggest problems with NALCS is that nothing changes. At least I can hope for some changes that will lead to more.

Like had TSM loss maybe that would have aided them in improving. Yet once again TSM is at the top and their performance will probably stagnate.

notaskwid

I didn't say that. But at least C9 winning would have been a bit of a shake up after those 2 horrible matches at the start. One of the biggest problems with NALCS is that nothing changes. At least I can hope for some changes that will lead to more.

Like had TSM loss maybe that would have aided them in improving. Yet once again TSM is at the top and their performance will probably stagnate.
Lol no. They'll get destroyed at the very least by SKT at MSI, and return with DL (and I hope a sub jungler at least, Lira pls) and continue to improve.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
gotta feel bad for jensen he really turned his play around for games 3-5 but couldn't quite do it :(

hope he gets the win he wants so bad someday...

Who is the C9 shotcaller? Because they really fucked up trying to contest that Elder in g5.

Really? The contest wasn't a bad call imo, the fight just got played out poorly. Would we be saying that if Jensen had been able to get off his Zhonyas or his ult before getting popped?

Also people enjoy watching MSI because not every game is x vs SKT. I like to see how other teams match up against each other. Like worlds last year? Sure SKT ended up winning, but how about ANX getting out of groups. If you want to enjoy the tournament you have to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Really? The contest wasn't a bad call imo, the fight just got played out poorly. Would we be saying that if Jensen had been able to get off his Zhonyas or his ult before getting popped?

It's not that there's no way to win that drag fight, but there's barely any reward for all the risk. If C9 pushed into the base, they burn out TSM's drag buff on wave clear. Or they could send someone bot to clear out that wave which ended up costing them the game.

Oh well, TSMTSMTSM

FoxSpirit

AH well, what a crazy series. In a way this is so C9, just wildly inconsistent.
Seriously, I don't get them: some matches they just show how awesome their endgame coordination is, some games it's just... nothing.

So yeah, go TSM for being more consistent. I mean, imagine C9 showing up on their bad day in worlds. It would be game 1-2 all over again. But massive props for not getting broken by game 2, this was the wildest stomp I have seen since leveling up and running into smurfs.

Honestly if Jensen just uses Zhonya's the Drake is likely theirs with Bjergsen's and Hauntzer's ults blown for nothing. I actually think the worse call was Sneaky/Contractz trying to steal an inhib instead of just basing and defending. When you have the better late game comp, have advantage on the map, and lose a late game teamfight due to a big misplay, all you want is another chance to fight again. You don't need to mitigate losses beyond 3 inhibs or nexus.

clemenx

Banned
Can't help but think Canids disrespected the Japanese here, starting from the Darius pick. And then playing like idiots after doing well in the early game.

Though he may have saved the game there but he's just so squishy compared to Shen at this stage.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This is a great chance for wildcard teams to prove they belong in this tournament. Is this a BO3 or BO5?
Best of five. Glad TSM can't just pick whatever they want in draft and think they can stomp.

clemenx

Banned
That was so fun. Reminiscent of when the LPL was super fun before all the Koreans.

Goood show, even if TSM wins the next 3. Levi is legit.

dimb

All right. Yeah, that's really good. I'm still expecting TSM to take it but everyone likes an upset.
I mean...the reason I want TSM to advance is because I'd rather see an upset against Korea or something, and I kind of doubt GB Marines would do that. TSM seriously needed a reality check though, and I'm hoping that they are not just off base on where the meta is actually at.

faridmon

I mean...the reason I want TSM to advance is because I'd rather see an upset against Korea or something, and I kind of doubt GB Marines would do that. TSM seriously needed a reality check though, and I'm hoping that they are not just off base on where the meta is actually at.

Lol,

its good to dream sometimes

Type2

I love the early jungle aggression from gam but Levi might be feeling himself a little too much this game.

dimb

TSM is still showing that they have no idea how to draft. Braum into that comp is a joke. Not going to stop double assassin and there is no real enemy auto-attacker to wall off. You shield Ziggs just ults. Nautilus pick is just sad too. Already on its way out on that patch and probably just dies off on 7.9.

Top Bottom