• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

Sona has a pretty reasonable winrate and pickrate in soloq afaik. She's got good sustain and poke in lane. Maybe she's just on her way back into the meta?

Leezard

What a great start for GAM this game.

1-3SM?

I mean...the reason I want TSM to advance is because I'd rather see an upset against Korea or something, and I kind of doubt GB Marines would do that. TSM seriously needed a reality check though, and I'm hoping that they are not just off base on where the meta is actually at.

I think only Flash Wolves could pull off an upset against Korea. We can't really expect this TSM to do it at least.

Sol Mori

I'm a little confused by the MSI setup. How come EU, LCK and LPL are already in MSI?

Past performance in international tournaments.

Also I disagree with how Riot uses this to determine which regions automatically advance to group stages and which have do to play-ins. The only region that should actually get an automatic group spot is the one that wins (LCK).

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Lol, TSM played patheticaly.
Well, they live another day. GAM looked very good for a wildcard team but the difference in player skill and decision making was still very obvious by the end.

clemenx

Banned
LoL is such an unforgiving game. pretty crazy how the marines instatly lost game 4 off a single mistake, even if it was pretty stupid.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
aaaand g2 loses the game in the span of 3 minutes with the most awful decision making i have seen since dignitas vs renegades

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think Perkz actually was the best player on G2 that game.
Zven looked the strongest to me, he just did not know where to rotate (which probably is not his job unless he is the shotcaller). Perkz was losing trades with a level advantage, didn't clear very well, and missed a pretty high number of ults.

Omnicent

TSM is going to get bopped aren't they?
I don't have trust in turtle to not do turtle things.

OF COURSE! Not sure what I expected.
*deep loud sigh*

Sol Mori

TSM is going to get bopped aren't they?
I don't have trust in turtle to not do turtle things.

OF COURSE! Not sure what I expected.
*deep loud sigh*

TSM with the great idea to draft a protect the ADC comp and play for late against a super aggressive team. What could go wrong?

Also doesn't help that they keep messing up top tower dives.

Top Bottom