• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
damn that was brutal

C9 really needs to step up if they wanna win a game

can't really blame ray for that, top was pretty much a 2v1 all game but he still almost solo'd a 5/0 camille and did the most damage for his team

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
C9 lost in draft. That comp is garbage and the way they did picks was crap too. Reapered must be fucking high.

kayos90

yeah it was a total soloq "these picks are strong right?" kinda draft

Yes. There was no synergy and they totally expected to win lane and just power their way. Unfortunately, this is competitive league and not solo queue fiestas. Repeared is absolutely high but that cannot happen again.

kayos90

Incoming kog'maw pick from TSM.

EDIT: Holy shit this C9 draft. What the fuck is reapered smoking?

Kalentan

Looks llike C9 is doing this on purpose lol.

I hate to indulge the idea but honestly I really do wonder if there is some backdoor politics going on. Cause C9's skill just changes so wildly.

I really feels like they just give up some games.

The Finals of the split should NEVER be this one goddamn sided.

kayos90

TSM is playing good but honestly, C9 is literally giving them the game on a fucking silver platter. They are losing the game themselves.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
just go next and hope for the reverse sweep

but i wouldn't be surprised if c9's spirit is broken after this game

Leezard

You can really see the difference in quality in their junglers. Sven is just destroying Contractz, both the first game and this one.

Kalentan

Yeah unless C9 comes back this next game, then Cloud 9 needs to go back to the drawing board. Whatever they're doing is simply not working. Cause holy shit I don't think C9 has lost this bad the entire split.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
leave c9 alone

NSESN

You can really see the difference in quality in their junglers. Sven is just destroying Contractz, both the first game and this one.

Sven isn't that good, he was one of the weak links of TSM in this split imo. It is more on contractz, and C9 on a whole, playing really bad today.

Kalentan

It's really really really sad to see this series end this way.

I was so looking forward to a good finals...

Just goddamn. This bodes so bad for the NA future.

If C9 could destroy P1 and yet C9 just gets destroyed by TSM...

Then that doesn't say that C9 is good just that P1 and all of them are just worse than C9 who is already bad.

I feel like this final is showing why NA LCS has a problem.

kayos90

Then that doesn't say that C9 is good just that P1 and all of them are just worse than C9 who is already bad.

I think if the C9 of today played against P1 then P1 would've won. C9 is just playing really really fucking bad today. Plus these garbage drafts of these past two games didn't help. I can honestly say that Repeared is not putting his players in a situation to succeed. These are some really bad drafting phases for C9.

Leezard

Sven isn't that good, he was one of the weak links of TSM in this split imo. It is more on contractz, and C9 on a whole, playing really bad today.

Contractz might have two bad games, but it still stands.

Sven is the one doing work right now, when it counts.

Yup, it's looking like TSM is the only team worth a damn in NA once again. Not that EU is any better since only G2 seems half-decent and even then they might vacation their way into international losses.

Akira

The tilt and nervousness is palpable. Pick a top laner and stick with it. It didn't help with the 2 supports last split, it's not helping now.

kayos90

I mean... C9 already got their 2nd place circuit points. It really doesn't fucking matter to them anymore i guess.

EDIT: I don't want to assume but if they're bringing in Ray then idk...

EDIT2: Yeah. what the fuck reapered? Another draft that's fucking weird. come on.

Kalentan

Yup, it's looking like TSM is the only team worth a damn in NA once again. Not that EU is any better since only G2 seems half-decent and even then they might vacation their way into international losses.

And it sucks, I know we still have a bit before worlds but... It's already looking like it's going to be Korean dominated. Again

SKT's 4th worlds victory...

Top Bottom