• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

clemenx

Banned
Unpopular (?) opinion but is a shame this brand of LoL isn't allowed to be more successful. Maybe the game has become too cerebral for its own good?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Dardoch still looks pretty toxic to me. I really doubt anyone wants to play with him.

corin7

Neo Member
TSM is totally going to find a way to throw, aren't they?

Edit - totally throwing. Why do I put myself through this?

When it comes to a base race moment I think it's hard to make huge admonishments (other than 'don't get into a base race ya idiot').

donnaben

Did anyone else think that wasn't a mistake by trickz to go for backdoor? Had he tp'd back to base he still wouldnt have been able to stop tsm push, i thought it was a great attempt.

clemenx

Banned
Did anyone else think that wasn't a mistake by trickz to go for backdoor? Had he tp'd back to base he still wouldnt have been able to stop tsm push, i thought it was a great attempt.

Nah, it was the right call. Trying to stop them at the nexus 1v5 would've been useless.

TheOddOne

tub62sd2.gif

donnaben

The best part of that play was how he kicked rumble (maybe it was someone else) away from the nexus, which gave him a small pocket of space to win. I thought he was going to pull it off right when he made that play.

clemenx

Banned
It's a shame he didn't have a ward available to jump the base wall and had to use flash there. Using flash to kite at the nexus would've given him probably 2 or 3 extra autos and he does it. Maybe he could have W to a minion too but I guess he used it on himself? Either way flash would definitely have been better for that.

Omg so many details. Gonna have to watch it many times.

Holy disrespect draft by SKT.

Leezard

Gigabyte Marines looking as good as if not stronger than both G2 and TSM. At least they are playing proactive and aggressive. They just lose in the same way by overextending late.

Wildcards have come a long way.

Gigabyte Marines looking as good as if not stronger than both G2 and TSM. At least they are playing proactive and aggressive. They just lose in the same way by overextending late.

Wildcards have come a long way.

Yep. If there's one thing I would never have believed about how competitive LoL has developed it's how strong the wildcard regions have become. In season 3 Worlds GG.EU and Mineski were a total waste of space.

clemenx

Banned
While WE and FW haven't done anything special I'll just root for G2 and TSM to not make knockout round for some Reddit tears.

Leezard

It's not looking impossible for GAM to get out of groups as a top 4 team either. Since the top 4 teams decide the Pool 1 Seeds for worlds for the region, what do you think will happen?

SEA Wild cards to get a Pool 1 Seed?

Top Bottom