• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

TheFlow

Banned
EchoFox Keith plays one hell of a jhin. His ults basically allowed Fox to make a comeback. Great zoning.

that plus they had a better jungler.

ShdwDrake

Banned
EchoFox Keith plays one hell of a jhin. His ults basically allowed Fox to make a comeback. Great zoning.

that plus they had a better jungler.

Akaa-1068x749.jpg

Ever

Banned
C9 are the best team in NA atm, but they don't have the dominance of Summer Split TSM. FLY is showing them up right now.

Also, that pressure from the Eve pick is ridiculous. All of C9 has to play scared.

Kalentan

Yikes... How Cloud 9 was that game... Does not bode well for Game 3. Makes me think them coming back in Game 1 was just a stroke of luck.

Akira

Contractz was really bad that game. Also, why prioritize Varus for Sneaky when his Varus is actually pretty bad?

Looks like the consensus on Twitter is that it's just a visual bug, as Malzahar couldn't do that much damage by himself and it looked like the ~600 damage from MF was hitting them. At this point though I think you have to remake. Trying to pick back up this game after a break this prolonged would be unfair for the players.

Elfstruck

Looks like the consensus on Twitter is that it's just a visual bug, as Malzahar couldn't do that much damage by himself and it looked like the ~600 damage from MF was hitting them. At this point though I think you have to remake. Trying to pick back up this game after a break this prolonged would be unfair for the players.

Yep, probably remake.

zkylon

zkylewd
this chronobreak feature is great, sounds like the 2016 debt fulfilling riot is still in full force in 2017

great series, neither team played perfect but it was a lot of fun

Elfstruck

what a beast.

anyway the C9vsFly game was hype but it was messy. Also the picks were questionable.

I felt like Today's Echofox could of beat either team.

these teams need more exp before they are ready for Korean teams.

EF played against a doing nothing TSM team.

faridmon

these teams need more exp before they are ready for Korean teams.

None of the teams I have watched in NA is able to beat any Korean team at this stage. C9 Vs Fly was basically clownfest. I expect Korean teams to punish any small mistakes these teams do and then snowball from there.

Echofox were great though, and I am curious to see how far they go.

None of the teams I have watched in NA is able to beat any Korean team at this stage. C9 Vs Fly was basically clownfest. I expect Korean teams to punish any small mistakes these teams do and then snowball from there.

Echofox were great though, and I am curious to see how far they go.

Gold swings don't make a game a clown fest. The bolded statement is literally how C9 won game 1.

NSESN

The only sloppy game was the 3rd one. The first 2 was FQ playing really well early, but the first one C9 was able to punish a bad Baron.

The only sloppy game was the 3rd one. The first 2 was FQ playing really well early, but the first one C9 was able to punish a bad Baron.

The casters also called out that it's easy to call it a bad baron in hindsight, but ballsy baron calls like that are why FlyQuest is a top two team in NA right now. They tend to do that when there's a relatively high chance of success.

faridmon

Gold swings don't make a game a clown fest. The bolded statement is literally how C9 won game 1.

Have to admit that I haven't watched game 1, but game 2 was indeed a game full of mistakes from both sides. That bot 5v5 early game was something else.

Also, watching their game and echofox V TSM, I have noticed people having difficulties against Jhin zoning abilities.which is bizarre since there are effective ways of dealing with him.

Is there anyone here who watches TOO much LoL professional esports games (NA LCS, EU LCS, China, KR)?

I watch many games and they are time consuming, though I have never played a minute of LoL.

This was like my habit since Season 2 World Championship, when TPA won Worlds.

It has been a week since I watched these games, but they are affecting my dreams.

How do you guys stop thinking of esports?

Top Bottom