• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=26798

One of the most common questions we get is around what the pricing in the store is for Runes and Champions. We will have many options for players to play for free or pay to shortcut. If you don’t like math, I suggest you stop reading and just check out the store once it opens, but if you’re one of those people who really likes charts, here is what our pricing will be.

Free Stuff / Influence Points:
Influence Points are earned by playing games, so anything available for purchase with Influence Points can be earned without spending any money (ie free).

Champions will be available at several different Influence Point (IP) amounts:

* Heroic Champions: 450 IP
* Epic Champions: 1,350 IP
* Legendary Champions: 3,150 IP or 6,300 IP

Likewise Runes can be unlocked for IP at several levels.

* Tier 1 Runes: 15-65 IP
* Tier 2 Runes: 80-165 IP
* Tier 3 Runes: 205-820 IP

Quintessences will be more expensive than Runes.

What will you be able to buy once the store opens?

Unlocked by Riot Points:

Riot Points (RP) can be used to unlock Champions as well if you want to shortcut your

* option to unlock them for free:
* Heroic Champions: 260 RP
* Epic Champions: 585 RP
* Legendary Champions: 975 RP

Riot Points can be bought in the store at a couple of different price points. You get a bonus the more Riot Points you buy at once.

* $5 = 650 RP
* $10 = 1,300 + 80 bonus RP = 1,380 RP
* $20 = 2,600 + 200 bonus RP = 2,800 RP
* $35 = 4,550 + 450 bonus RP = 5,000 RP

So how many dollars does each Champion cost to unlock if I want to shortcut playing the game?

* Heroic Champions: Free or $1.82 - $2.00
* Epic Champions: Free or $4.10 - $4.50
* Legendary Champions: Free or $6.83 - $7.50

Of course, they are also completely free if you just play the game, but cost money if you want a shortcut.

Q: How much will it cost to unlock all Champions?
Well, they are free if you play, or $44.99. You can get them all in a bundle.

Q: Will the amount of IP or RP needed to unlock a Champion ever change?
Yes. We will have occasional sales where we discount select Champions or offer them in a bundle. We also may move Champion pricing up or down, especially where the pricing levels are not aligned between RP and IP (those are temporary deals).

Q: Why Would I get a Tier 1 Rune?
Tier 1 runes are a way for people to level the playing field, while still giving them something to strive for in Tier 3. Tier 1 runes offer 56% of the stats bonus of Tier 3 runes for 8% of the price.

Q: What is the price level of each Champion?
You must really love charts. Please see the attached picture.

championtiers.jpg

Riot Points can be bought in the store at a couple of different price points. You get a bonus the more Riot Points you buy at once.

* $5 = 650 RP
* $10 = 1,300 + 80 bonus RP = 1,380 RP
* $20 = 2,600 + 200 bonus RP = 2,800 RP
* $35 = 4,550 + 450 bonus RP = 5,000 RP
Not nearly as stupid as I feared, but still dumb.

And 6k for a champ is ridiculous. I've played like 100 games and am barely at 10k.

Son of Godzilla said:
Not nearly as stupid as I feared, but still dumb.

And 6k for a champ is ridiculous. I've played like 100 games and am barely at 10k.

It may seem stupid but they are trying to make money here. The game is free2play. Of course, it's going to be a grindfest or someone throwing money at them to get to play all the champs. I do like the fact that it's a fairly even playing field between cash and IP. You can buy whatever cash can with IP but just slower.

b.e.r.g

Damn, my 7k didn't last as long as I hoped :(

And again we have a 1$ = €1 fail, so about 50% more expensive for europeans, not nice.

I spent my 22,000+ IP so quickly.

Bought +crit damage Mark and Quint runes. Twisted Fate, Rammus, Ashe, Tristana, Morgana, Annie, Cho gath and Veiger.

b.e.r.g

Mister_Mingi said:
I spent my 22,000+ IP so quickly.

Bought +crit damage Mark and Quint runes. Twisted Fate, Rammus, Ashe, Tristana, Morgana, Annie, Cho gath and Veiger.
Well you got 8 champs for it though, not too shabby imo :)

Am I right to believe that all champs will be a part of the weekly (or what it was) circulation? I recall some champs not being mentioned, as well as some questionmarks...

b.e.r.g said:
Well you got 8 champs for it though, not too shabby imo :)

Am I right to believe that all champs will be a part of the weekly (or what it was) circulation? I recall some champs not being mentioned, as well as some questionmarks...

To my knowledge, all champs are i nthe rotation. Each week it changes. This is the first month's schedule. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24115

Week 1

Champion Type
--------------------------------
Jax Melee DPS
Ashe Ranged DPS
Corki Mage
Taric Support
Heimerdinger Support
Master Yi Melee DPS
Ryze Mage
Sion Tank
Blitzcrank Tank
Warwick Melee DPSWeek Two

Week 2

Champion Type
Annie Mage
Ashe Ranged DPS
Zilean Support
Katarina Melee DPS
Gangplank Melee DPS
Ryze Mage
Singed Tank
Teemo Ranged DPS
Blitzcrank Tank
TBD Melee DPS
Week 3

Champion Type
Jax Melee DPS
Morgana Support
Fiddlesticks Mage
Kayle Tank
Master Yi Melee DPS
Alistar Tank
Tristana Ranged DPS
Twitch Ranged DPS
Yeti Tank
TBD Melee DPSWeek Four

Week 4

Champion Type
Fiddlesticks Mage
Taric Support
Kayle Tank
Malphite Melee DPS
Nassus Melee DPS
Veigar Mage
Sion Tank
Sivir Ranged DPS
Soraka Support
TBD Tank

TheExodu5

Banned
eznark said:
Have you played Demigod lately?

Yeah...play with a few friends now and then. Sadly, they're filthy pirates so I don't get the benefit of playing an updated version. Last I played the legit version was with GAF around release.

Unless they patched a lot of things in, I'd say the game is surprisingly shallow. Really, not many of the builds are viable, and some heroes are far more powerful than others. Can't remember all the names now, but the poison dog, Rook, Erebus, and Oak were head and shoulders above everyone else. While there are decent support classes, they simply don't outweigh the benefit of having insane damage dealing and survivability. The lack of denying/last hitting makes the early game quite boring as well.

I do like the flag mechanic though.

What problems are you having?

I was having it not load up before but that was when the servers went back up right after patching. I think it was too much for it too handle.

Or do you speak of the selection?

eznark

Banned
I was actually surprised by how decent the store was, functionally speaking.

Just got the email about Udyr, cool character design.

Cheeto

Hm, I didn't know that the champs were tiered like that... interesting. I'm inclined to say Ashe is underrated then, you can do crazy damage with her.

Cheeto said:
Hm, I didn't know that the champs were tiered like that... interesting. I'm inclined to say Ashe is underrated then, you can do crazy damage with her.

Tiers are more of a combination of how godly they are AND how easy to use.

eznark

Banned
I'm sitting at level 14 and don't really know what to do with my IP and RP. Do I wait to get runes until I hit 20 (which will probably be 10 days or so) or do I get some booster stuff to get me there quicker?

I don't really want to buy a new champion. Mid-Late game Kayle is just too much fun.

Choices, choices.

b.e.r.g

Ah great to see all the champs are in circulation.

How about this new guy then, Udyr? Guess you got to buy him to play him.

Cheeto said:
I think they are more rated after how hard they are to master, and tactical benefits that goes a little further than "crazy damage", if you see my point.

sohois

b.e.r.g said:
Ah great to see all the champs are in circulation.

How about this new guy then, Udyr? Guess you got to buy him to play him.

I think they are more rated after how hard they are to master, and tactical benefits that goes a little further than "crazy damage", if you see my point.

Are you sure? I thought it was just random pricing, i mean the likes of Corki, Blitzcrank, Kassidin, Heimerdinger & Rammus are both super powerful and esay to use.

b.e.r.g

eznark said:
I'm sitting at level 14 and don't really know what to do with my IP and RP. Do I wait to get runes until I hit 20 (which will probably be 10 days or so) or do I get some booster stuff to get me there quicker?

I don't really want to buy a new champion. Mid-Late game Kayle is just too much fun.

Choices, choices.
Rune up! I just did. I purchased 1 champ, but realized I don't really care. I enjoy most of them, and there is always one of the 10 that I'd like to play. I enjoy variety though.

I always start of with mana regen items so that I can stay up in front as long as possible without having to go back and forth for mana/HP. So, I spent most my IP towards mana, mana regen, and hp regen runes, so now I can purchase more interesting items from the begging :)

sohois said:
Are you sure? I thought it was just random pricing, i mean the likes of Corki, Blitzcrank, Kassidin, Heimerdinger & Rammus are both super powerful and esay to use.

It's how easy they are to use. Stated on forums by Riot.

They want the easy champs to be cheap so newcomers can afford them quickly.

b.e.r.g

sohois said:
Yeah I was thinking the same with Blitz. He is pretty good, but can't see why he is priced at max.

But that's what I read. And for the most part there is a relation between them. But I know Ashe, Ryze, Annie, etc are rated as "beginner champions". Not because they can't do crazy damage, but rather cause they're pretty straight forward.

I don't really know though, haven't played enough yet.

eznark

Banned
b.e.r.g said:
Rune up! I just did. I purchased 1 champ, but realized I don't really care. I enjoy most of them, and there is always one of the 10 that I'd like to play. I enjoy variety though.

I always start of with mana regen items so that I can stay up in front as long as possible without having to go back and forth for mana/HP. So, I spent most my IP towards mana, mana regen, and hp regen runes, so now I can purchase more interesting items from the begging :)
Makes sense. I wish there was a way to resell some stuff (obviously at a steep discount) you outgrow.

b.e.r.g

eznark said:
Makes sense. I wish there was a way to resell some stuff (obviously at a steep discount) you outgrow.
You can't sell them, but you can convert 3 runes of a tier to 1 rune of a higher tier or something like that. There is some sort system, but haven't looked in to it yet...

eznark

Banned
Did not know that, will have to look into it. I'd be much less hesitant to dive in and buy some tier 2's if that is the case.

eznark said:
Oh, just the combination system? Hmmm, less enthused.

Actually, if you buy five of the cheapest runes they will always form a rune with a much higher value.

I've been getting 75IP Tier 2 Quintessences like crazy.

ProfessorLobo said:
Actually, if you buy five of the cheapest runes they will always form a rune with a much higher value.

I've been getting 75IP Tier 2 Quintessences like crazy.

But it's still random.

If you have a certain build in mind for a certain type of champ like all crit damage runes, you would take much more IP trying to make 30 Tier 3 runes that are crit damage. You can't put 3 crit damage runes from tier 1 to get a tier 2 crit damage rune.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
eznark said:
It's also free. It didn't need to be feature complete on release, because you don't have to pay $30 for it. Heroes of Newerth is expecting a larger investment initially, so it has to (or risk a dismal launch like Demigod) release essentially finished.
I don't know, the free to play model still has a lot to prove here and my enthusiasm for LoL has waned significantly since first getting into the beta and actually paying for the collectors edition. It was implied things like 3v3s and random drafts were going to be part of the game at release. 3v3 was barely implemented and didn't do what it was supposed to do at all (shorter matches) and random draft is nowhere in sight. I don't think LoL is going to be a shining example for other devs thinking of going free to play.

Anyone else having trouble with the installer? After this latest update, I get to 97% copied every time and then it fails and tries to restart. I need a new video card, but that shouldn't really affect the launcher.

eznark

Banned
bistromathics said:
I don't know, the free to play model still has a lot to prove here and my enthusiasm for LoL has waned significantly since first getting into the beta and actually paying for the collectors edition. It was implied things like 3v3s and random drafts were going to be part of the game at release. 3v3 was barely implemented and didn't do what it was supposed to do at all (shorter matches) and random draft is nowhere in sight. I don't think LoL is going to be a shining example for other devs thinking of going free to play.
I don't know, after paying $50 for Demigod I don't exactly feel burned with my CE purchase. These games seem to have a slow build and whether or not they get there is a crap shoot.

I've definitely played this game less lately (DA:O) but it's something I will definitely come back to a couple time a week. Because of that I am glad it's free-to-play. Hopefully that will keep some sort of player base there, unlike Demigod.

b.e.r.g said:

Congrats, only half those runes have been doing absolutely nothing!

The servers should be up shortly. And here are the notes.

PVP.net version 32

* Fixed a bug where players were not transitioning from champion selection to the game.
* Localized Champion "Choose Me" sounds for foreign languages
* Greatly reduced network traffic of the PVP.net client in certain situations.
* Fixed unlocalized Text in the "Recently Played" Section of the Buddy List
* Fixed a bug where a player would receive a maestro error when entering champion select.
* Fixed a bug where a players status would not set default to online on login
* Loading immediately after log-in has been optimized further.
* Fixed a bug in Champion Select, where no masteries were being displayed in the mastery overlay
* Fixed a bug with inviting buddies to an arranged team where the summoner icon didn't fit in the invited buddies section
* Optimized the PVP.net client further. Users should notice increased responsiveness on transitions and loading.
* Added the Winter Version of Summoner's Rift to Normal Games. You will randomly receive this map when matched.
* Fixed a bug where players could not see their teammates when invited to an arranged team
* Fixed an exploit with the mastery system

Note: All masteries have been reset.
Known Issue: In some rare cases, editing masteries during Champion Selection will return an error.

League of Legends version 1.0.0.61

Udyr - The Animal Spirit
Tiger Stance:

* Activation - Udyr's next attack will deal a high amount of damage over 2 seconds (based on his attack damage).
* Persistent Effect - Udyr's attack speed is passively increased. In addition, Udyr splits his attacks into 3 lightning fast hits. On hit effects only trigger off the first hit.

Turtle Stance:

* Activation - Udyr gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage.
* Persistent Effect - Udyr's attacks cannot crit, but he restores his health and mana equivalent to a percentage of his damage dealt.

Bear Stance:

* Activation - Udyr gains a large movement speed increase for a short duration.
* Persistent Effect - Udyr's attacks stun his target for 1 second. This effect cannot occur on the same target for several seconds.

Phoenix Stance:

* Activation - Udyr sends out pulsing waves of fire dealing damage to nearby foes for 5 seconds.
* Persistent Effect - Every third attack, Udyr engulfs enemies in front him in flame.
Monkey's Agility (Passive) - Entering a stance grants Udyr a temporary buff that increases his attack speed by 12% and dodge chance by 6%. This effect can stack.

Alistar

* Triumphant Roar: *Bug Fix* Cooldown is no longer reduced by some spells - e.g. Poison Trail, Cannon Barrage, etc.

Amumu

* Fixed a bug with Bandage Toss which caused it to deal too much damage
* Tantrum Damage reduced to 75/100/125/150/175 from 100/120/140/160/180

Anivia

* Glacial Storm Slow Duration reduced to 2.5 from 3
* Fixed a bug with Rebirth where some buffs caused the Cooldown to reset infinitely

Ashe

* Enchanted Crystal Arrow Damage reduced to 250/425/600 from 300/500/700
* Enchanted Crystal Arrow Max Stun Duration reduced to 3.5 from 4.5
* Enchanted Crystal Arrow Slow Duration changed to 3.5/3.5/3.5 from 3/4/5

Blitzcrank

* Updated Recommended Items
* Rocket Grab will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range

Cho'Gath

* Vorpal Spikes Ability Power Ratio reduced to .2 from .25
* Feral Scream Ability Power Ratio reduced to .7 from .75
* Rupture Cast Range reduced to 950 from 1000

Corki

* Phosphorous Bomb Blind Duration reduced to 3 from 4
* Valkyrie Cast Range reduced to 900 from 1000

Dr. Mundo

* Infected Cleaver will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range

Fiddlesticks

* Drain no longer begins channeling if the target is shielded

Gangplank

* Cannon Barrage Slow % reduced to 40/50/60 from 40/55/70
* Cannon Barrage Damage reduced to 140/200/260 from 160/220/280
* Grog Soaked Blade: Healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 50%
* Grog Soaked Blade: Duration increased to 10 seconds from 8

Jax

* Leap Strike Cooldown reduced to 17/14/11/8/5 from 21/17/13/9/5
* Empower Cleave % increased to 60 from 50
* Empower’s duration to power up reduced to 3 from 4
* Updated Empower’s damage per second values to 25/35/45/55/65 from 20/25/30/35/40
* Ability positions were modified: Leap Strike is now Q, Empower is now W

Judicator

* Holy Fervor (Reworked Passive) - When Kayle kills an enemy champion or an allied champion dies near her, she goes into a state of Holy Fervor, increasing her attack speed by 25%. This effect can stack 4 times.
* Reckoning's additional damage while Holy Fervor is active now accounts for damage dealt from AP.
* Increased attack speed per level to 1.65 from 1.5
* Intervention cooldown increased to 90/75/60 from 75/60/45
* Intervention duration decreased to 3/4/5 seconds from 4/5/6

Karthus

* Lay Waste Ability Power ratio increased to .25/.5 from .2/.4

Kassadin

* Force Pulse Ability Power Ratio reduced to .8 from 1

Katarina

* Killer Instincts: Bouncing Blade healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 60%
* Killer Instincts: Bouncing Blade healing reduction effect duration increased to 10 seconds from 8

Malphite

* Ground Slam Mana Cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/65/70/75/80
* Ground Slam Attack Speed Reduction modified to 30/35/40/45/50 from 20/30/40/50/60
* Reduced Malphite's base Armor to 7 from 20
* Increased Malphites base Armor per Level to 3.75 from 3

Morgana

* Soul Shackles no longer stuns if the buff is cleansed
* Soul Shackles Stun Duration reduced to 1.5/2/2.5 from 2/2.5/3
* Soul Shackles Cooldown increased to 100 from 90
* Dark Binding will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range

Nasus

* Siphoning Strike's tooltip will now display the amount of bonus damage he's acquired

Rammus

* Fixed an issue that would cause Tremors to be removed by Black Shield/Cleanse

Ryze

* New Passive: Arcane Mastery - After casting a spell all other spells have their Cooldown reduced by 1.5 seconds
* Overload base Damage changed to 70/105/140/175/210 from 60/110/160/210/260
* Overload AP Ratio reduced to .45 from .8
* Overload gains additional damage from 10% of Ryze's maximum Mana as opposed to 12% of his current Mana.
* Overload Cooldown reduced to 11/10/9/8/7 from 16/14/12/10/8
* Overload Mana Cost reduced to 50/65/80/95/110 from 60/90/120/150/180
* Rune Prison duration reduced to .8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4 from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
* Rune Prison Mana Cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160
* Rune Prison Cooldown reduced to 14 from 16
* Spell Flux has a new implementation - now a regular skill
o Spell Flux bounces a static 5 times between minions, enemy champions, and Ryze
o Spell Flux damage is 50/70/90/110/130
o Spell Flux AP ratio is .33
o Spell Flux applies a stacking -15 Magic Resistance debuff to every enemy target it hits with a max stack of 5. Duration is 5 seconds
o Spell Flux Cooldown is a static 9 seconds
o Spell Flux Mana Cost is 60/80/100/120/140
o Spell Flux range is 700
o Spell Flux missile speed drastically increased
* New Ultimate: Desperate Power
o Desperate Power is a self targeted instant cast buff that lasts 8 seconds
o Desperate Power gives Ryze 60/100/140 additional AP and grants all of his spells 65% AoE damage
o Desperate Power has 60/50/40 second Cooldown
o Desperate Power costs 0 Mana.

Shaco

* Jack in the Box Magic Resist increased to 100 from 50

Sivir

* Spiral Blade is now called Boomerang Blade
* Boomerang Blade now deals 10% reduced damage with each target hit (40% minimum)
* Boomerang Blade base Damage increased to 75/125/175/225/275 from 75/100/125/150/175
* Boomerang Blade now fires directionally even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
* Spell Shield Duration reduced to 3 seconds from 8 seconds
* Spell Shield Cooldown reduced to 28/24/20/16/12 from 55/45/35/25/15
* Spell Shield restores 150 mana on successful spell block
* Ricochet damage reduction on bounce decreased to 22% from 25%

Soraka

* Astral Blessing now heals the target for 80/135/190/255/300 instantly (still gives an Armor buff for the duration)
* Astral Blessing Mana Cost modified to 80/100/120/140/160 from 60/90/120/150/180
* Health per level reduced to 67 from 70
* Starcall Magic Resist reduction per stack reduced to 8 from 10

Teemo

* Bantam Trap is no longer affected by Volley, Missile Barrage, and Sow the Wind
* Bantam Trap Poison Duration reduced to 4 from 5
* Fixed a bug where several spells would show a particle as they passed over Bantam Trap
* Blinding Dart Ability Power Ratio reduced to .8 from 1
* Blinding Dart Blind Duration reduced to 1.6/2.2/2.8/3.4/4 from 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5
* New Passive, Camouflage: if Teemo stands still for 6 seconds without taking damage, he becomes stealthed.

Tristana

* Explosive Shot’s passive component no longer deactivates when on cooldown
* Explosive Shot's Healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 50%.

Tryndamere

* Bloodlust now activates on critical strikes as well as kills
* Bloodlust now provides 4 Attack Damage and 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5% Critical Damage per stack
* Bloodlust Cooldown changed to 12 from 30/25/20/15/10
* Bloodlust Heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 per stack from 90 + 30/45/60/75/90 per stack
* Each time you gain Bloodlust for the first time, you gain 2 stacks instead of 1
* Bloodlust Ability Power ratio increased to 1.5 from 1
* Mocking Shout Health cost changed to 25 from 20/25/30/35/40
* Fixed a bug with Mocking Shout that caused the tooltip to show no Health cost
* Spinning Slash Range reduced to 660 from 1150
* Spinning Slash Damage changed to 60/105/150/195/240 + 50% of Tryndamere's Attack Damage from 110/165/220/275/330
* Spinning Slash Health Cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 30/60/90/120/150
* Spinning Slash’s Cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds each time you critically strike
* Spinning Slash wil fire directionally even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
* Undying Rage Duration reduced to 6 from 7
* Undying Rage Cooldown reduced to 120/100/80 from 160/120/80
* Reduced number of Bloodlusts gained on activating Undying Rage to 4/6/8 from 3/6/9
* If Tryndamere is below 5% health when Undying Rage ends, it will heal him to 5%
* Battle Fury now increases Tryndamere's Critical Chance by 0.3/0.4/0.5% per 1% Health he is missing

Twisted Fate

* Destiny Duration reduced to 4/5/6 from 4/6/8

Twitch

* Added listing as an Assassin, removed listing as a Fighter

Zilean

* Time Bomb no longer detonates if the buff is cleansed

Summoner Spells

* Flash Range reduced to 450 from 1000
* Flash Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes from 6
* Flash now pops incoming projectiles when used
* Fortify now gives you 7 bonus damage to minions while off cooldown
* Fortify no longer does splash damage, but will do splash damage when improved by the corresponding mastery
* Teleport can now be canceled
* Mystical Vision (Clairvoyance Talent) now properly adjust Clairvoyance cooldown
* Willpower (Cleanse Talent) no longer affects Clairvoyance cooldown
* Mender's Faith (Heal Talent) changed to 30 second Cooldown reduction on Heal from + 10 x lvl HP
* Cleanse provides 2 seconds of debuff immunity after cast

Items

* New Item - Quicksilver Sash
o Combine: Negatron Cloak + 900g
o Stats: 50 Magic Resistance
o Active Ability: Clears all negative debuffs from the owner. 150 second cooldown.
* New Item - Sword of the Occult
o Combine: Longsword + 750g
o Stats: 10 damage
o UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 2 damage and +2% critical damage per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's movement speed is increased 15%.
* New Item - Leviathan
o Combine: Ruby Crystal + 600g
o Stats: 215 Health
o UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 37.5 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage.
* Changed Item - Mejai's Soulstealer
o Combine: Amplifying Tome + 1000g
o Stats: 20 AP
o UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 10% and 200 health and mana are restored on kills and assists.
* Aegis of the Legion Magic Resist Aura reduced to 25 from 40
* Aegis of the Legion Armor Aura reduced to 25 from 35
* Aegis of the Legion Damage Aura increased to 10 from 8
* Aegis of the Legion Health increased to 300 from 285
* Amplifying Tome: Updated the 'builds into' information to reflect item recipe changes
* Catalyst the Protector Passive Health Restore on Level Up reduced to 300 from 425
* Catalyst the Protector Passive Mana Restore on Level Up reduced to 250 from 325
* Catalyst the Protector Health reduced to 325 from 400
* Deathfire Grasp (new item): Mid Tier Ability Power / Mana Regeneration item with Cooldown Reduction and an active spell that deals damage based on the target's health
* Executioner's Calling Lifesteal increased to 18% from 15% and increased the duration of Executioner's Mark to 12 seconds from 8 seconds
* Executioner's Mark healing reduction increased to 65% from 40% and it now deals 4 damage per second
* Haunting Guise (new item): Low Tier Health / Mana Regeneration Item with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Penetration
* Madred's Bloodrazor Attack Damage reduced to 35 from 40
* Madred's Bloodrazor % Health Damage increased to 3% from 2.5%
* Madred's Razors is now UNIQUE
* Sapphire Crystal: Updated the 'builds into' information to reflect item recipe changes
* Sight Ward Cast Range increased to 600 from 300
* Sorcerer's Shoes Magic Penetration increased to 20 from 15
* Sword of the Divine (new item): Low Tier Attack Speed Item with a damage proc every 4 hits and an activated spell that grants Armor Penetration and Dodge Piercing
* Vampiric Scepter: Updated the 'builds into' information to include Executioner's Calling
* Vision Ward Cast Range increased to 600 from 300
* Void Staff is now UNIQUE
* Gold per 10 items no longer display a +x Gold over the Champion although they are still granting the Gold

General

* Brush on Summoner's Rift has been redesigned. Brush on the winter map has been left as the old version for community comparison.
* Gold while dead has been re-enabled
* Ambient gold gain on Summoner's Rift Summer and Winter dropped to 6.5 per 5 from 7 per 5
* Ambient gold gain on Twisted Treeline dropped to 8.5 per 5 from 9 per 5
* Fixed an issue in the tutorial where the store had no collision boundaries

Minions

* Melee minions gain 2 additional Armor every 3 minutes
* Melee minions gain .5 addition Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
* Melee minion gold on death increased to 22 from 20 on Summoner's Rifts and to 26 from 24 on Twisted Treeline
* Caster minions gain .5 additional Armor every 3 minutes
* Caster minions gain 2 additional Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
* Caster minion gold on death increased to 16 from 14 on Summoner's Rifts and to 19 from 17 on Twisted Treeline
* Cannon minions gain 2 additional Armor every 3 minutes
* Cannon minions gain 2 additional Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
* Cannon minion gold on death increased to 27 from 25 on Summoner's Rifts and to 32 from 30 on Twisted Treeline
* Super minion gold on death increased to 27 from 25 on Summoner's Rifts and to 32 from 30 on Twisted Treeline

Towers

* All tower ranges increased to 750 from 700
* Tower target acquisition is now faster
* Tower base Health reduced to 1200 from 1400
* Fixed a bug that was granting turrets an additional bonus 50 Armor and Magic Resistance
* Reduced backdooring defenses to 150 Armor/Magic Resistance from 200 Armor/Magic Resistance
* Damage scaling per hit increased to 15% from 10%
* Damage scaling max cap increased to 175% from 155%
* Damage scaling cap when switching targets increased to 130% from 125%
* Turret Armor and Magic Resistance decay rate reduced to 2 per 60 seconds from 3 per 60 seconds

Baron Nashor

* Reduced Global Gold to 300 from 400
* Moved Local Experience to Global Experience
* Reduced Total Global Experience to 900 from 1200
* Exalted with Baron Nashor is no longer given to dead players
* Exalted with Baron Nashor is no longer absorbed by Black Shield
* Exalted with Baron Nashor Max Damage/Ability Power reduced to 50 from 60
* Exalted with Baron Nashor bonus Damage / Ability Power reduced by 5 for the first 35 minutes
* Reduced Health Regen % per 5 to 3 from 3.5
* Reduced Mana Regen per 5 to 15 from 17.5
* Fixed several exploits with killing Nashor from out of range

b.e.r.g

Damn, towers go down like butter now. 2 players at lvl 13+ take a tower in a matter of seconds. And the last two towers and the nexus went down faster than the announcer manage to say "You team has destroyed a tower!".

I still don't get why they are doing this...

Cheeto

eznark said:
With the latest patch was the goal to halve the length of matches?
Yea maybe, but I've been finding that full matches are still reaching 40 minutes or more...that's assuming that the opposing team didn't surrender as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom