• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
you can always tell when someone hasn't played against new lucian yet because they lol face tank the culling until they drop to like 20% fast and then freak the fudge out

patchday

I still have my doubts looking at probuilds.net I see 4/10 wins.

I have no doubt he's a good pub stomper though looking at champions.gg. But for higher level play I fear we won't see him much (use by pro teams)

zkylon

zkylewd
probuilds is a really bad website

he has high winrate for a high skillcap champion on champion.gg

i dunno if he's op or anything but i don't think he's weak

patchday

I hope you guys are right I am tired of seeing Jinx, ashe, trist, and Kalista (with some sivir sprikled in). Game has so many champs but so few get used in pro play.

Anyways I'm sure we'll be seeing loads of Graves probably so no matter what the pros will finally play some diff champs next season

---

edit- just queued as him in Normal to try him out before the nerfs

zkylon

zkylewd
poro_queen_syndra_by_lighane-d9hqz8w.jpg

see something like this

much better

zkylon

zkylewd
Your_Snowdown_Shop.png

apparently there's gonna be a weird in-game shop that has discounts tailored to each player?

that sounds weird, i wonder how it'll work

Tizoc

Yo say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU NEVER CALL ANYMORE Starting at 20 minutes, all champions receive the Homeguard buff when they return to the fountain

INITIAL HASTE 200% ⇒ 175%

HEALING & MANA PER TICK 35% missing health/mana ⇒ 12% missing health/mana

COMBAT LOCKOUT DURATION 6 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds

THIS IS A KARTHUS BUFF Damaging enemies over 5000 range away (outside your base, roughly speaking) no longer triggers Homeguard's combat lockout

What does Combat lockout mean?

patchday

oh man I did awful with Lucian lol thats what I get for running my mouth. Back to HOTS I am not worthy of this game. too many losses

Tizoc

AAAAAAH
Just saw the Bard and Gnar skins
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

If Legendary Tristana isn't on sale on release, I'll just grab her during Snowdown thing.

Do we have to go through this song and dance every time a batch of skins is announced?

I'm the only one thinking about the champions who don't get skins

#ReleaseTheYorick
#ReleaseTheKennen
#ReleaseTheUrgot
#ReleaseTheSwain
(I'd mention Taric and Poppy but they're getting remakes, so fingers crossed)

....ok so they've done a better job at spreading out the skins. BUT NOT FOR THE COOL CHARACTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom