• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Oh man i'll prob get the Bard skin.

i have the fnatic edition because it was the only version of the model in stock i wanted. have had it for about a year. it's a good chair if you don't abuse it like i do by using it as a makeshift recliner.

I always kinda wanted one of those chairs, right now I just have a crappy ikea desk and chair setup. But after seeing the price I rather upgrade my computer more.

I want a king size one, but it's the console version that has the 50% off deal. The pc version has 20% so I dunno if I want to go in on it.

I'll prob just put the money id spend on it towards the pc im going to one day build.

jerd

blueseige.jpg

chaosseige.jpg

chaossuper.jpg

Leezard

zkylon

zkylewd
A new model and texture - she's all bundled up and ready for a snowball fight!
New particles consisting of snow and ice! (Keep an eye out for when she maxes out her skills!)
New wintery sound effects!
New recall animations - do you want to build a Syndra? ;)

and 1350

thank u rito

i do want to build a syndra

jerd

That mana cost spike seems really significant on rakas W. Mana cost was almost negligible before but not so much now

Fracas

#fuckonami
what in the world at the swain nerf

dude is useless past like the 20 minute mark, give him a rework already

though maybe i guess his early game might be strong in this fast game meta

He's a guy with DoTs in a game where Deathfire exists

Also I really like that Essence Reaver has a cap now, I hated not feeling like buying Death's Dance because the CDR would go to waste.

Swain got big buffs in preseason cos of Deathfire and the Grievous Wounds nerf (the value went down on the healing reduction)

he was really strong.

He's a guy with DoTs in a game where Deathfire exists

Also I really like that Essence Reaver has a cap now, I hated not feeling like buying Death's Dance because the CDR would go to waste.

it was always capped at +20% CDR. Now you need to get 30% crit to get the full 20%, not just 20% crit.

Leezard

Didn't see a link to the 5.23 patch notes yet.

YOU NEVER CALL ANYMORE Starting at 20 minutes, all champions receive the Homeguard buff when they return to the fountain
INITIAL HASTE 200% ⇒ 175%
HEALING & MANA PER TICK 35% missing health/mana ⇒ 12% missing health/mana
COMBAT LOCKOUT DURATION 6 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
NEWTHIS IS A KARTHUS BUFF Damaging enemies over 5000 range away (outside your base, roughly speaking) no longer triggers Homeguard's combat lockout

drawkcaB

Ah ha. This is the patch of jungle Quinn. Welcome to the jungle baby.

Looking forward to trying it myself as well.

That Bard skin looks great, as does Gnar.

what. i've jungled with quinn the last like 5 patches

Want people mean is that she's likely going to become an actual competitive jungle pick. It's just like how some people were jungling Nidalee before the change to her traps, but that change pushed her over the edge. Ditto Quinnn. Being able to cancel the damage of the largest monster in each camp for a good period of time will give her the improved early game health sustain she needs to do very well.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Riot Costy is a drug dealer. First taste was free and now we're on the hook if we want more.

We're donezo boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom