• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

tbh i'd be cool if the balls were poros or something

blue balls are boring

Zky how can you say this ;_; I thought you would love Syndra's skin! I literally just logged in to see your reaction as soon as I got to see it .___.

giphy.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
they took away her feet

she needs to be barefeet

it's the syndra thing

THEY TOOK AWAY HER FEET

i do like the skin, i just don't like the balls and i don't like the color scheme so much. wish it was less muted, nice vibrant shiny hair and a brighter scarf and like a second color for the fur on her coat.

Newt

hes the m night shamalamadonger of ngaf
You made me do this.

Toxicity, Rage, Lewdness, Fanart. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony, then everything changed when the Ghost on Bnet attacked. Only Deadnames, master of all four elements could stop him, but when the world needed him most he vanished. One OT passed and I discovered the new Deadnames, an Off-topic poster named Breezy, and although his posting skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Breezy can save the thread.

When I was a boy, I was told the story about how Avatar Deadnames and his friends heroically ended the league-gaf OT flamewar. Avatar Deadnames and Flamelord Newt transformed the four nations into 1 cohesive thread where everyone could post in harmony. They called this thread league of legends OT 8. Avatar Deadnames accomplished many things in his life, but sadly his time in the thread came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.

jerd

I believe he also tried to come back with an alt right? But yeah i wouldn't bother looking it up, not even worth your time

Bacon

I believe he also tried to come back with an alt right? But yeah i wouldn't bother looking it up, not even worth your time

He came back and claimed he had changed his ways. Only a week before that he was using homophobic slurs on Reddit. A lot can change in a week you guys.

killatopak

Gold Member
An alt where he was banned for some things he said on reddit? I think I remember myself posting at the time something like that happened. Either that or I looked at his post history in the past. Can't remember.

An alt where he was banned for some things he said on reddit? I think I remember myself posting at the time something like that happened. Either that or I looked at his post history in the past. Can't remember.

he was banned for being an alt. His alt was outed, he said he reformed and then people showed his reddit comments about him making fun of a former Rioter in a disgusting way.

People shouldn't seek that stuff out because it was absolutely and utterly vile and it will only make you hate that people can be so awful.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
he was banned for being an alt. His alt was outed, he said he reformed and then people showed his reddit comments about him making fun of a former Rioter in a disgusting way.

People shouldn't seek that stuff out because it was absolutely and utterly vile and it will only make you hate that people can be so awful.

I saw the posts anyway... =/ I was just curious as I know he was a prominent poster a while back but he sorta disappeared...

EDIT: Just saw the Illaoi spotlight. That's a really neat champion. How often do the tentacles show up from her passive?

garath

I was a little surprised to find I really liked the ghostblade rush on khazix. I've been sticking with the hydra first after finishing warrior but last night I mixed it up and went ghostblade. I really felt the armor pen and my damage was way up there.

And between ghostblade, move speed masteries (including the keystone for nuking someone for 40% of their health), and my ult, I was lighting fast moving in and out of fights. It was kind of hilarious. So hard to kill me.

I didn't even go hydra second since I had exactly enough money to get a black cleaver instead. I didn't mind the no hydra khazix as much as I thought I would.

I am really really missing last whisper though.

Edwardo

I saw the posts anyway... =/ I was just curious as I know he was a prominent poster a while back but he sorta disappeared...

EDIT: Just saw the Illaoi spotlight. That's a really neat champion. How often do the tentacles show up from her passive?

Starts at 20 seconds. Down to 12 at lvl 17.

20~12 seconds based on level

kenbo

That feel as Sona when have thunderlord's and you do a perfectly executed aa-q-aa combo. The fade away as your final auto floats towards them and explodes in a glory of purple lighting.

20s cd is perfect for Sona's harass pattern imo

Leezard

That feel as Sona when have thunderlord's and you do a perfectly executed aa-q-aa combo. The fade away as your final auto floats towards them and explodes in a glory of purple lighting.

20s cd is perfect for Sona's harass pattern imo
The buff might make it reasonable to use in bot lane. You'll take a hit to your mid/late game since the heal and resistances should be more relevant then, but if you can stomp your lane hard enough...

I'll have to try it again on Sona, Nami and Bard. 20 s might be too long for Nami but more reasonable on the others.

Tizoc

Yo Illaoi's W is real good for chasing enemy champs, and the slow from iceborn is good to land your Q as well, but man is her attack speed so low!

I can see her benefiting from being a tank though, but about her E:
Does applying stuff like Black cleaver result in MORE damage to the target when the ghost dies?

EDIT: BTW Illaoi's art in the loading screen needs adjusting, her head is too close to the upper border, rito might want to lower her a bit :X

zkylon

zkylewd
5.23 impressions

free homeguards + tower tankiness

the game is now 50% less snowbally than 5.22
soudns pretty good

yea these are great, wish rito did more of this stuff in video form

the programming blogs and everything are interesting but it's really wall-of-texty sometimes

didnt think thunderlords really needed a buff tbh

yea me neither

but i'll take it, it's so much better than dfg on everyone than i consider it a class-wide buff

You made me do this.
lewdness and fanart, the waifu alliance values live on

Just had my first match as Illaoi, she's one tough ass bitch to kill. Jeez she hits like a freight truck. No cc but damn if you let her get close to you..
Also that tower buff and homeguards is too good. 5.22 really got to me how Towers go down if you die fricking once.

Edit: Try rushing Steraaks instead of BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom