• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I've got so many pentas over the years I can't even remember my first one.

It was probably with Draven though, I'm guessing.

Trickster

illaoi is such a retarded hero. Ult is straight broken, tons of nuke, and that soul sucking thing that's just completely fucking op

So yeah, fuck her, shit hero.

Sofo

My only penta was with Tristana!

Had a really fun game as Bard. I recently bought the skin (I am in love with it, so cute <3) and I have been spamming it (and before the skin as well). I feel I am much more comfortable with it and with the Q speed/range. Thunderlord's is broken on it too, level 1 and 3 are so strong.

Anyway, wanted to share this as it was my first S+, as well!

e83f2d3bcd.jpg

The other Bard was raging the entire time because I kept getting kills due to ignites and so on and I kept just answering with [Disagreeing bell sounds], sending him over the tilt line.

Funfun!

Trickster

Why is there always two players on a team that just refuses to surrender even if the game was clearly lost 15 minutes ago? So frustrating

Leezard

illaoi is such a retarded hero. Ult is straight broken, tons of nuke, and that soul sucking thing that's just completely fucking op

So yeah, fuck her, shit hero.
Really? In my experience she can be strong in lane in some matchups but unless she snowballs she will be near useless in teamfights.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Really? In my experience she can be strong in lane in some matchups but unless she snowballs she will be near useless in teamfights.
Pretty much my experience, she's an amazing solo lamer if she's against someone she can feed on, but if she gets locked down she can be wrecked hard.

Trickster

But this is my problem with her, she can just dominate her lane super hard, so either she just forces you out of the lane constantly or she just ends up killing you, either way, she wins the lane and gets farmed.

Leezard

But this is my problem with her, she can just dominate her lane super hard, so either she just forces you out of the lane constantly or she just ends up killing you, either way, she wins the lane and gets farmed.
I think if you have a tough matchup against her it's fine to be behind in lane, 20-30 cs or so. It's important to not get killed though; getting killed once might be salvageable but make it twice of thrice and you're screwed.

Trickster

I think if you have a tough matchup against her it's fine to be behind in lane, 20-30 cs or so. It's important to not get killed though; getting killed once might be salvageable but make it twice of thrice and you're screwed.

I'll keep in mind for the future.

You don't happen to also have advice for how to win in 4v5 situations? Last couple of games have been some of the crappiest and toxic moba games I've ever played I think.

Edwardo

I'll keep in mind for the future.

You don't happen to also have advice for how to win in 4v5 situations? Last couple of games have been some of the crappiest and toxic moba games I've ever played I think.

Well, your team is already at a disadvantage being down one player. You'll have to have good teamwork.

There are still some things you can do in that position.

Try to pick enemies off. Most of the time the other team will notice you're missing a player and won't really take advantage by ending the game asap. They'll like to dick around knowing that they outnumber you. If you have a numbers advantage in a fight. Engage them asap and make it happen. Small victories over and over can minimize the numbers disadvantage.

Make sure you have wards placed. Not having vision when you're down a player, let alone at any time, is an easy way to lose.

When in doubt, there is always the surrender option. If you're into that sort of thing.

Trickster

Well, your team is already at a disadvantage being down one player. You'll have to have good teamwork.

There are still some things you can do in that position.

Try to pick enemies off. Most of the time the other team will notice you're missing a player and won't really take advantage by ending the game asap. They'll like to dick around knowing that they outnumber you. If you have a numbers advantage in a fight. Engage them asap and make it happen. Small victories over and over can minimize the numbers disadvantage.

Make sure you have wards placed. Not having vision when you're down a player, let alone at any time, is an easy way to lose.

When in doubt, there is always the surrender option. If you're into that sort of thing.

Well I was support in 2 of the 3 games, so little i can do alone, and coordinating ganks with randoms in lower tier games seems an impossible task. But yeah, makes sense to pick them off i guess :)

And in regards to the surrender option:
thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg

Trickster

the adc patch

Was this a patch that said "every adc has to blind and a complete idiot"?

Because bruh, some of the adc players I've been getting teamed up with....

Really contemplating going scumbag mode and just pick adc myself and just not care if there's another adc in bot lane.

I mean, not to compare the two because I know they're different. But I seriously feel like the number of verbal toxic morons I encounter in LoL is much higher than Dota 2 :/. Hardly ever bothered with reporting in Dota 2, but I've begun doing in after less than a week in LoL

Trickster

LoL has more toxic people because it has more people period. If Dota was as big as League you'd have the same amount of dickweeds.

I could imagine LoL seemingly also having a younger audience could be a factor, from what I've seen at various LANs, young kids almost always play cs or lol, never dota 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom