• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male VO means that the champ is a teenager or older.
Female VO means that the champ is a child.

Last three male champs were an evil fish, a child genius, and some asshole guardian.

Nekofrog

Banned
poor fnatic but prolly a good buy for tsm

actual shotcaller instead of bjergsen will be good for the team

if bjergsen is going to override his own coach in champ select i have a hard time he's going to fully commit to someone else's calls

he is awesome. Very cool and different gameplay mechanics for his class, and his theme/lore is very different considering his location of origin :)

oh and his VO is probably the best in League.

quick question. is it yet another champ with a dumb micro mini game or is it actually straight forward and fun to play?

zkylon

zkylewd
that's because all our recent champions have been unique and cool. Kindred's VO I love, but I think this guy's takes it to another level.

also I saw that email tag
i dunno, kindred's kit is really nothing special :p

You lost me at dude

when's scythe grill
yea rito, pls stop it

joker.gif

if bjergsen is going to override his own coach in champ select i have a hard time he's going to fully commit to someone else's calls
i think you're perfectly in the right if you call out your coach if you don't agree with him, it's not like bjergsen was like "i just feel like playing karma today", he was saying you're wrong and i'm not following the orders of someone that's wrong

no map mini game

but that's all you're getting from me til reveal.
costy job description going all "neogaf torturer"

Betting he's a humorous character.
gross

i think you're perfectly in the right if you call out your coach if you don't agree with him, it's not like bjergsen was like "i just feel like playing karma today", he was saying you're wrong and i'm not following the orders of someone that's wrong
Yeah, Loco's decisions were questionable as fuck at the end of his run

Nekofrog

Banned

it's not your job as a player to second guess your coach in that situation

you follow his orders, and if it goes wrong there is a path of blame

you do not throw a flag on the field on your coach

it's not the time nor the place for it

insubordination is the worst

descending line here

my post style

zkylon

zkylewd
aviator_ahri_by_lighane-d9jrgdo.jpg

even on ahri it doesn't look that good but whatever, i'd still buy it

it's not your job as a player to second guess your coach in that situation

you follow his orders, and if it goes wrong there is a path of blame

you do not throw a flag on the field on your coach

it's not the time nor the place for it

insubordination is the worst

descending line here

my post style
eh, having watched those tsm documentary videos, i'm pretty sure bjerg let his opinion be known like a billion times before the actual game

players shouldn't blindly obey their coaches, they should be made to understand how things have to be and why and they should be 100% free to challenge the coaches direction if they think it's misguided or incorrect or whatever

That zig zag EQ ult is fucking beautiful. Can't wait to see what pros can pull off
oh dang gotta try that out

but these changes are great, finally it feels like ping doesn't matter

Nekofrog

Banned
eh, having watched those tsm documentary videos, i'm pretty sure bjerg let his opinion be known like a billion times before the actual game

players shouldn't blindly obey their coaches, they should be made to understand how things have to be and why and they should be 100% free to challenge the coaches direction if they think it's misguided or incorrect or whatever

no, your job as a player is to listen to the instructions given to you by the coach

challenge it after the game is over, don't sew seeds of dissent in champion select

i don't care who you are or your coach is, there's a hierarchy and if it breaks down then nothing will ever work again.

zkylon

zkylewd
draaaaaven____by_monorirogue-d9jqoa5.jpg

for noota

no, your job as a player is to listen to the instructions given to you by the coach

challenge it after the game is over, don't sew seeds of dissent in champion select

i don't care who you are or your coach is, there's a hierarchy and if it breaks down then nothing will ever work again.
i already told u he challenged instructions a billion times before and if coaching doesn't listen or forces him to do something he thinks is wrong then what?

and military authority ideals are idiotic and just breed incompetence, mismanagement and worse

zkylon

zkylewd
just tried the zig zag shuffle

it's kind of hard to land cos ppl have to be dumbos and stand really close to your soldier but it's damn hilarious to do

edit: whoops dp thought neko would be eating my brains already

Nekofrog

Banned

for noota

i already told u he challenged instructions a billion times before and if coaching doesn't listen or forces him to do something he thinks is wrong then what?

and military authority ideals are idiotic and just breed incompetence, mismanagement and worse

Then at that point you take it up the chain above him. If you are taking it to the coach and he's doing nothing with it, it's your obligation to escalate it. You don't keep arguing with him in the moments before the game. It does nothing for your team.

zkylon

zkylewd
Then at that point you take it up the chain above him. If you are taking it to the coach and he's doing nothing with it, it's your obligation to escalate it. You don't keep arguing with him in the moments before the game. It does nothing for your team.
yeah, that might be true, but that also creates problem of you going over your coach's head and whatnot

if the situation is in a state in which players don't trust the coach then it's probably unsalvageable anyways :I

Nekofrog

Banned
yeah, that might be true, but that also creates problem of you going over your coach's head and whatnot

if the situation is in a state in which players don't trust the coach then it's probably unsalvageable anyways :I

it's not going over his head if you've brought an issue to him and he won't address it.

even in the military (which I was in), you bring an issue to your direct supervisor. if he doesn't or can't address it, you take it to the section chief. If they can't/won't act on it, you escalate it to your flight/platoon/battalion (service depending) commander. if they can't/won't act on it, you take it even higher.

there's always a chain, and as long as you've attempted to go to the next level with a valid complaint, you are fine going above them as long as your concerns are valid and are going unanswered.

if he went to regi and regi shot him down and said "listen to loco", then that's when bjerg bites his lip and does what he's told and then bail for another team or argue for replacing the coach after the game or split.

zkylon

zkylewd
wat

that looks amazing
ehh, looks ok

it's not going over his head if you've brought an issue to him and he won't address it.

even in the military (which I was in), you bring an issue to your direct supervisor. if he doesn't or can't address it, you take it to the section chief. If they can't/won't act on it, you escalate it to your flight/platoon/battalion (service depending) commander. if they can't/won't act on it, you take it even higher.

there's always a chain, and as long as you've attempted to go to the next level with a valid complaint, you are fine going above them as long as your concerns are valid and are going unanswered.

if he went to regi and regi shot him down and said "listen to loco", then that's when bjerg bites his lip and does what he's told and then bail for another team or argue for replacing the coach after the game or split.
eh, i disagree

if you know something to be wrong then you don't do it, he might've not taken it to regi or whatever (we don't know that) but i think "bite your lip and do what you're told" is no good

there's just no pleasing u nutella

TheFlow

Banned
I loving the new poppy, murdering riven top lane every time.

The ult takes practice, people either predict it or cc me out of it.

jerd

I had one on yi and another on kog where i don't think i actually moved the entire fight. Already had 25 kills not much kiting required

Kenai

Pentas feel good. My only ranked Penta was on Ziggs, I'll always love him for that.

Rest were on ADCs. One on Vayne in normals, two on Kog in ARAM, and one on Twitch by pressing R at a contested Baron pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom