• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't realize the syndra skin had this dumb cut in her coat that looks awful

ruins the whole outfit

back to yellow and blue syndra for me, this skin is shitty

wish i could just refund it
Don't all Syndra skins have that open skirt thing? It's probably part of the rig

patchday

mmmmmmm Yeah

BTW I know some of you were holding out for Challenger Ahri on the 17 Dec (I know I was)

BUT SHES NOT GOING TO BE ON SALE THEN.

it was a mistake by wizardcrab (how can a crab be a wizard anyway??)

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle.../challenger_ahri_removed_from_snowstorm_sale/

Goodnews is that she will be 50% off when she goes on sale in January 2016

huh, well guess I have to take what is given

Diana won the fan vote, she will get the allstar fire /ice skin.

I pray its a good one! Right now I'm rocking Lunar Goddess. The splash art looks great but the model itself doesnt look better than the default skin too me

patchday

i didn't realize the syndra skin had this dumb cut in her coat that looks awful

ruins the whole outfit

back to yellow and blue syndra for me, this skin is shitty

wish i could just refund it

link:
http://www.lolking.net/models?champion=134&skin=4

You never have to be surprised bout any skin. I look them up on lolking before purchasing.

[edit] I dont mean to sound like a condescending jerk if I come across that way. You guys rock yo

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't all Syndra skins have that open skirt thing? It's probably part of the rig
that would probably just be dangling physics, not part of the rig, tho it might've looked awkward so that's why they cut it. i can't remember any other character having a long coat

but it looks bad either way, it's just a disappointing skin all around

link:
http://www.lolking.net/models?champion=134&skin=4

You never have to be surprised bout any skin. I look them up on lolking before purchasing.

[edit] I dont mean to sound like a condescending jerk if I come across that way. You guys rock yo
yea i just wish rito could be trusted to be more consistent with their skin quality so i can just buy a skin knowing it's gonna be great.

and doesn't make the limited lifetime refunds or the fact that you can't just try skins out in the client any less dumb

zkylon

zkylewd
it's by far the best one, i bought all her skins except the queen one and the only one i regret is snow syndra cos that one looks dumb dumb dumb

zkylon

zkylewd
nahh, water syndra's disappointing, but it's not bad

snow syndra is bad and disappointing and a poor execution of a very simple concept in almost every way. just boring to look at, boring vfx, boring recall, bad, shared splash, dumb coat cut that makes her look really bad if you're on blue side and it's 1350

blegh

he is awesome. Very cool and different gameplay mechanics for his class, and his theme/lore is very different considering his location of origin :)

oh and his VO is probably the best in League.

zkylon

zkylewd
you say that for every champ costy plsss

sounds like a bruiser/adc/support because that's all rito can come up with these days zzz

you say that for every champ costy plsss

sounds like a bruiser/adc/support because that's all rito can come up with these days zzz

that's because all our recent champions have been unique and cool. Kindred's VO I love, but I think this guy's takes it to another level.

also I saw that email tag

he is awesome. Very cool and different gameplay mechanics for his class, and his theme/lore is very different considering his location of origin :)

oh and his VO is probably the best in League.

VO is probably over 30 years old then.

Giant bodybuilder with no beard from Bandle City?
Non-humanoid from Mount Targon?
Child soldier from Piltover?
Drunken martial arts master from the Shadow Isles?
Chupacabra from Ionia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom