• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

I never have to report anyone these days however I don't really pay attention to chat. You just gotta know when people are going to relay important information (then read chat). But anytime an ally just died then you know they probably going to be whinning and salty

Then again I think its funny when someone goes on tilt and starts calling everyone a moron or an idiot. I don't take it personal.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I want to play ranked again as I'm sick of the shit combos in normal that basically ruin the game, but at the same time I'm kind of scared of going into ranked with these new changes after getting gold last season.

Oh the first world problems.

zkylon

zkylewd
oskar-vega-film.jpg
random cool art

what kind of movie do u think they're filming?

I've never won a 4v5 but probably lost a dozen

I'm good at this game

Won four 4v5s. All of them was because we had a reset champion on our teamm.

2 was katrina, 1 was master yi and the last was jinx. In both the kat games i was hec and was able to snowball the early game keeping us in the game then the kat just took care of business late game.

Besides resets i dont really see how you win 4v5 unless the other team is either trolling or too busy aruging with each other to work together.

Kenai

Won four 4v5s. All of them was because we had a reset champion on our teamm.

2 was katrina, 1 was master yi and the last was jinx. In both the kat games i was hec and was able to snowball the early game keeping us in the game then the kat just took care of business late game.

Besides resets i dont really see how you win 4v5 unless the other team is either trolling or too busy aruging with each other to work together.

I distinctly remember winning a single 4 v 5 with myself as pre-nerf Veigar (lol). I do not remember the rest of their team or my team at all.

faridmon

Never had a penta before.

The best I had was triple (maybe had a quadra once) couple of times with Seju when his W was doing crazy dmg

I've had one or two Pentas. I believe one with Jinx and one with Jayce. I think. Is there any way to look back and see?

and my friend had to skip game 10 minutes in cos he had to pick up his girlfriend at the bus stop

so many regrets

A man should never have regrets about taking care of his star player.

Take care of home or someone else will take care of home for you, gentlemen. Believe that.

zkylon

zkylewd
we almost won 4v5 but you know how everything's going fine cos the other team's terrible but then your afk teammate shows up and you get all confident and start forcing fights like they didn't catch up while your teammate was afk

happens more often than i care to admit

Sofo

It's a teambuilder game though. There's more room for comebacks.

Like on the Kim Kardashian video? Those are always good.

stealing jokes from Chris Pratt like there's no tomorrow

i just gifted my support main friend snow bard

no regrets

You're the best! I think this is the best Snowdown skin for supports so far. Winter Lulu is ok but idk, Bard is way cuter <:

poppy looks content being dead.

like a sleeping baby

just got rekt by one of those, actually.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2035968979/42941535?tab=overview

I was 5/1/3 i think. kept ganking because people were crying for ganks. As a consequence, I didn't farm. Team stayed on their heels and half would run when I'd ping to go in. Kinda sad. I think I should have been more greedy? But then we probably would have lost faster. idk. I kept them in the game, but couldn't carry the game.

Leezard

My first ranked penta was as Morde in season 1. I ulted and killed the ridiculously fed enemy Tristana; her ghost wiped out the enemy team by itself.

I don't remember my first penta, but the earliest penta I remember was made by a teammate Lulu who immediately went AFK to post on Facebook which cost us the match.

sleepykyo

i think you're perfectly in the right if you call out your coach if you don't agree with him, it's not like bjergsen was like "i just feel like playing karma today", he was saying you're wrong and i'm not following the orders of someone that's wrong

Even Bjerg acknowledged Orianna would have been better. He simply didn't care. It is a team game and so far every team with a superstar in diva mode have done worse than they should have. Bjergsen, Froggen, Piglet, Godv or Doublelift. Players want to play what makes them look good, that isn't necessarily the same as what's best for the team and the coach provides that macro perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom