• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Finally had a good jungle poppy game. The ult was hilarious. They were sieging our mid tower and right as they instigated a dive I ultd all but a lonely zac back to their base. Excellent.

Liked this build path better too. Cinderhulk, black cleaver, dead mans, banshees.

HowZatOZ

Banned
vengeful spirit

why don't u have a seat over here

Why-dont-you-have-a-seat-over-there.jpg

But she actually is? Not as in waifu, that's clearly quite disturbing and pedophilliac, but she's an amazing champ and very well designed. Who doesn't have a teddy bear from their childhood they'd love to come alive and wreak havoc? The poster is clearly garbage but she's definitely not that low, but hey it's a waifu list and I kind of skimmed that part.
It would be cool if Riot release an alt grown up Annie.
I'd buy that in a heartbeat, surprised they haven't done an alt skin of her grown up.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
im mad cos there's no poppy

ಠ_ಠ

Annie is god tier though...

ಠ_ಠ

pls enlighten us with the your ranking

i'm gonna guess sona is s tier

Sona is S tier. Won't horribly murder you like Ahri or Elise, won't have an annoying ass laugh like Lux, isn't obsessed with power and balls like Syndra, won't burn your eyes out with sunlight like Leona, won't sacrifice you in horrible rituals like Morgana, isn't a fishy like Nami, isn't a midget yordle either etc etc.

And on top of all that, you can't even get into verbal arguments with her. S tier. Heimerdinger is SSS tier tho for obvious reasons.

Sona is S tier. Won't horribly murder you like Ahri or Elise, won't have an annoying ass laugh like Lux, isn't obsessed with power and balls like Syndra, won't burn your eyes out with sunlight like Leona, won't sacrifice you in horrible rituals like Morgana, isn't a fishy like Nami, isn't a midget yordle either etc etc.
So there is nothing else you like about sona? :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
Please don't take this list so seriously >_>
what did you expect from us lol

And on top of all that, you can't even get into verbal arguments with her. S tier. Heimerdinger is SSS tier tho for obvious reasons.
ahri won't horribly murder you, just murder you

you just like big boobies

faridmon

Fucking Shaco everywhere and I hate playing against him. He doesn't even need to farm, disappear, and bam your dead.

What a fucking asshole of a champion.

EbhKxum.jpg

Have to say, I must be getting the luckiest teammates in the world if I can win mainly as support.

Granted, I only play around 5 champions for support (Bard, Braum, Soraka, Brand and the occasional Kennen). I need to practice Thresh some day, but for now, Bard and Braum are my baby.

I came from Bronze V in Season 4 and have climbed through maining support and top (through majority of my games are support) with the occasional mid or jungle depending on what OPs I can abuse when I have to fill for those roles. Can't play ADC to save my life, but I have won games with Kalista, Lucian and MF.

killatopak

Gold Member
EbhKxum.jpg

Have to say, I must be getting the luckiest teammates in the world if I can win mainly as support.

Granted, I only play around 5 champions for support (Bard, Braum, Soraka, Brand and the occasional Kennen). I need to practice Thresh some day, but for now, Bard and Braum are my baby.

I came from Bronze V in Season 4 and have climbed through maining support and top (through majority of my games are support) with the occasional mid or jungle depending on what OPs I can abuse when I have to fill for those roles. Can't play ADC to save my life, but I have won games with Kalista, Lucian and MF.

those masteries... damn. I have around 100k for riven, renek and irelia each but 200k what a n̶e̶r̶d̶ beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom