• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Aurelion Sol looks really offensively oriented. It's hard to imagine him overcoming certain matchups without having a safe lane and good defensive tools in this meta. Really like the visual look of the champion though.

Blizzard

Banned
I just saw one of those devourer players I was talking about. With Master Yi, they got sated at almost exactly 30 minutes.

When I'm having a BAD game as someone NOT Master Yi, I feel like I get sated at 24-27 minutes.

Nekofrog

Banned
i like to imagine all the floating/flying champions in league of legends hang out together

you got anivia, velkoz, janna, valor, sona, syndra, xerath, and zilean all hang out together at the bar at the end of the day and point and laugh at Lissandra because not only does she not fly, she's practically rooted to the ground.

corki cheats by using a roflcopter to fly, so they don't let him into their exclusive floaters club

Blizzard

Banned
i like to imagine all the floating/flying champions in league of legends hang out together

you got anivia, velkoz, janna, valor, sona, syndra, xerath, and zilean all hang out together at the bar at the end of the day and point and laugh at Lissandra because not only does she not fly, she's practically rooted to the ground.

corki cheats by using a roflcopter to fly, so they don't let him into their exclusive floaters club
Malzahar is going to destroy their bar because they forgot him.

drawkcaB

And rumble's looking in through the window wondering if he'll ever overcome the heating issues of his mech to leave his W on perma.

Real talk, the orbs and the particle representing the end point of the E remind me a lot of Wisp in DOTA. I really like the sound of the synergy between Q and E though, and I'm looking forward to seeing some examples of it in champion spotlight. Costy maybe you can answer this because I didn't get a good sense from the champ reveal page: is there a visual indicator of how strong the Q is? It didn't seem like it changed as it went along but I could be wrong.

zkylon

zkylewd
if they make a league fighting game that would be cool i guess tho i'd rather play something like smash than street fighter

an rpg would be more to my liking if rito did anything new with these characters, but idk

Manus

Feels so good to almost be bronze 2 when starting out in bronze 5. Been taking MF and Elise all the way.

Aurelion has some good ideas, but his ultimate is a bit underwhelming. When I think space dragon, i don't think measly limited laser breath. I think black holes.

I wonder if thematically his kit's connections to Shyvana were meant that way. His passive is like burnout meets Diana W. He can jump over walls and "go fast" like her but different. Has a lot of aoe like her but different. Knock back ult.

interesting if they meant to do that given how she has her powers from being part dragon and his are like super sized.

I wonder if thematically his kit's connections to Shyvana were meant that way. His passive is like burnout meets Diana W. He can jump over walls and "go fast" like her but different. Has a lot of aoe like her but different. Knock back ult.

interesting if they meant to do that given how she has her powers from being part dragon and his are like super sized.

I can't wait until Shyvana gets another skin to match the space theme.</s>

zkylon

zkylewd
uhhhh

draven.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
finally a good gif by noot

i feel like velkoz and draven skins are legitimately funny, tahm and mao's... not so much

aurelion sol's launch skin also looking really good

but...

bluemelee.jpg

urf is gonna be fun this year

TheFlow

Banned
might unistall eventually. getting the shittiest teammates. top lan jax going 0/6/1/. Mid vel feeding a 10/1 mid riven. adc can't farm

I literally asked my teammates if this was their first time playing league.

pigeon

Banned
might unistall eventually. getting the shittiest teammates. top lan jax going 0/6/1/. Mid vel feeding a 10/1 mid riven. adc can't farm

What part of "chat restriction for toxic behavior" wasn't clear to you

subtles

Honestly, I can't count the number of times a streamer doing a vod review for a player complaining about their team got shredded on stream for their own play.

Don't think about climbing, teammates or winning games at this point. Put your effort into improving your micro and macro play with a smaller champion pool to learn the game, and you'll climb eventually. Think about your mistakes and actively work on improving them.

Remember that no one but you cares about your rank, so take your time in developing the fundamentals over thinking about less meaningful things. There's no point getting out of one tier only to be stuck in another because of weaknesses in your own play.

Newt

It wierds me out that he can't blink with only one eye. My wife does the same thing.
Poor James Franco.

You essentially have two options.

You can:

1) Try to work with your team and try your best to comeback from a dire situation.

2) Or my personal method: afk at fountain.

kenbo

Lol

Also yeah that ward skin is ace

Bacon

Sounds like your teammates are the problem

Top Bottom