• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Good nerfs and buffs

Sol has great synergy in his passive, q, w and e

And then there is his Ult

Wtf is that
Zoning tool/slow to get stronger use out of a passive that doesn't look very reliable on its own.

bidguy

Banned
lol i actually skipped from gold 5 to 3

finally broke my winstreak though with a big throw

that new champ looks garbage though how do you freeze lane with that passive ? good luck jungling with these balls hanging out from bushes

dimb

lol i actually skipped from gold 5 to 3

finally broke my winstreak though with a big throw

that new champ looks garbage though how do you freeze lane with that passive ? good luck jungling with these balls hanging out from bushes
I hope nobody is trying to freeze mid lane...

I have yet to lose against a janna support in ranked. but people swear by her up and down.

I think people like her because a lot of what's popular right now likes to all-in a team and Janna has lots of tools to shut down all-ins or disengage if played decently. I have a 50% win rate with janna right now (only 10 games though) and she honestly just feels like a safe pick in most lanes. Tornado to stop all-ins on retreating carries is pretty useful.

Nev

Banned
hope we get more visual updates like poppy, trist, shen, and sion.

Panth, eve, and taric need one. maybe even lee

You mean visual updates where the champion gets a complete overhaul in model and animations but Riot decides not to give them a recall animation?
Out of the many absurd decisions this company has made, that one must be the most stupid and incredibly incomprehensible, followed right by the creation of Luxanna.

New champion looks incredibly boring kit-wise. I mean, are you serious with that ult? What is this? 2009?

His design is kinda cool but I don't understand why a giant cosmic dragon who can create and destroy whole stars across the universe would join the league to fight against little kids with fire powers, sewer rats and a barbarian with a sword. Oh wait, the league doesn't exist anymore, guess it's fine then, just come up with awesome intimidating characters that can destroy the whole rest of champions in less than a second and throw them in with a reduced size. I mean, who cares? He can throw a fucking star at a yordle mummy (and hit him for 100hp) and he's the fucking god of the universe!

zkylon

zkylewd
Lux
Prismatic Barrier (W)
AP ratio lowered to .2 from .35
Shield value lowered to 50/70/90/110/130 from 80/105/130/155/180
that's a chunky nerf but she'll still be viable

at least i got this

Orianna
Command: Attack (Q) mana cost reduced to 30/35/40/45/50 from 50 at all ranks.

this is a great buff to her, will help a lot

TheFlow

Banned
You mean visual updates where the champion gets a complete overhaul in model and animations but Riot decides not to give them a recall animation?
Out of the many absurd decisions this company has made, that one must be the most stupid and incredibly incomprehensible, followed right by the creation of Luxanna.

New champion looks incredibly boring kit-wise. I mean, are you serious with that ult? What is this? 2009?

His design is kinda cool but I don't understand why a giant cosmic dragon who can create and destroy whole stars across the universe would join the league to fight against little kids with fire powers, sewer rats and a barbarian with a sword. Oh wait, the league doesn't exist anymore, guess it's fine then, just come up with awesome intimidating characters that can destroy the whole rest of champions in less than a second and throw them in with a reduced size. I mean, who cares? He can throw a fucking star at a yordle mummy (and hit him for 100hp) and he's the fucking god of the universe!
Yea this dragon doesn't fit with the theme of league would of been better if he was a sky dragon so that why he could still fly across the map

clemenx

Banned
Huh, do people actually care about that stuff?

I like to read lore and shit,but fuck it if it doesn't make sense. I'm not going to stop and ponder why the fuck this god can't beat a dude with a lampost. If it's fun to use I'll take a fucking Dragon or God or whatever they come up with.

Nev

Banned
that's a chunky nerf but she'll still be viable

Lmao k.

Huh, do people actually care about that stuff?

I like to read lore and shit,but fuck it if it doesn't make sense. I'm not going to stop and ponder why the fuck this god can't beat a dude with a lampost. If it's fun to use I'll take a fucking Dragon or God or whatever they come up with.

What's the point of the lore then?

All i want them to do with lux is make the movement speed on her ball to be slower or have a delay on when she can activate it.

So you can actually dodge it? Madness.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's a .3 ap ratio drop and less shields for the whole game up to 100 less shield at max rank

compare it to janna who got at most 4 less ad at rank 1 that scales up back to live values

All i want them to do with lux is make the movement speed on her ball to be slower or have a delay on when she can activate it.
probably not gonna happen since it's too core to her

Q: Aurelion Sol reaches into the firmament and destroys a star, snuffing out millions of lives and gaining 20 Attack Damage for 5 seconds.

garath

1gDDvEg.png

this took way longer than it should have

dimb

By the numbers, Lux shield is probably the strongest non-ult ability in the game. Before scaling you can see up to 1.8k in shields. 60 mana. 10 second cooldown. Pretty dumb that it's been like this for so long.

Neol

So the new champ does no damage if you just dodge the 3 moving stars that move insanely slow.

What?

I'm assuming what your supposed to do is to time and expand the star hitbox right when your enemy will collide with it when doing so.

I can see it doing well to deny CS and general zoning.

dimb

I'm assuming what your supposed to do is to time and expand the star hitbox right when your enemy will collide with it when doing so.

I can see it doing well to deny CS and general zoning.
Name a popular mid laner that is going to be stopped by a zoning tool that short/weak.

Neol

Name a popular mid laner that is going to be stopped by a zoning tool that short/weak.

I'm just stating how I see it lol

But yea I don't think he'll be a popular mid unless I look at the numbers. Based on on his kit I say he looks more like a jungler then a mid laner.

Neol

If anything I don't think he'll have trouble CSing or pushing lane in general as he does have a constant source of damage.

Ferga

Ok. So he can jungle pretty well.

That makes a lot more sense now. He does have a pretty nice jungle kit with the mobility and cc.

Tizoc

Like? The RoA? The ZZ? You can at least tell me what it is

RoA for one thing, I personally prefer just going straight tank on him; Iceborn is great because of its Sheen passive and cooldown. Heck even Frozen Heart would be good. You then just tank up to high heaven and become nigh unkillable, Dead Man is good for setting up your ulti as well.
Once played with a malph who went against 3 AD melees and managed to score a kill before dying.

On the one hand I get why RoA at least would be OK, but you're better off just going staright on tanky with Malph.

zkylon

zkylewd
By the numbers, Lux shield is probably the strongest non-ult ability in the game. Before scaling you can see up to 1.8k in shields. 60 mana. 10 second cooldown. Pretty dumb that it's been like this for so long.
i agree, tho lux has for the longest time been a non-issue since there were always stronger mages than her

now that all the top mages are waker on top of being harder and rito buffed her laning immensely by adding thunderlords it's become a problem

so yeah, the spell was really op before, but it's not a tiny nerf. that being said she'll still be one of the top mages

Top Bottom