• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
so, apparently the lux shields are gonna stack now and also will have a bit of an acceleration element to it similar to gnar's q or something

weird, i feel like if the shields stack that's gonna be kind of broken with those numbers, wouldn't be surprised if she also gets nerfed elsewhere then

so, apparently the lux shields are gonna stack now and also will have a bit of an acceleration element to it similar to gnar's q or something

weird, i feel like if the shields stack will those numbers that's gonna be kind of broken, wouldn't be surprised if she also gets nerfed elsewhere then
Ball movement speed that and kennens little ninja stars need to be slower.

zkylon

zkylewd
cute ahri

i11086340214.png

Riot...help me out here. What the heck are you doing?

yeah it's bizarre

nbraun80

Do we have numbers on his ult? I'm guessing the damage will be pretty big since it's so low utility

not sure on exact numbers but when I messed around in a custom it does 400 + 80% slow at max rank, and it did about 1000 total on my full build with around 700 ap, so probably about .8 ap scaling.

Watched some Sol games and DAAAAMN, he looks so fun!

I want him and I want him right now :eek:
(And I want him in DMP and I wanna see how Gunblade and Sheen items work with his passive. I also wanna see how well he works as a CC tank)

He seems like a fairly straight forward champ that takes skill but is rewarding.

Tizoc

We all come back to leeg eventually

Never thught urf of all things would be my reason to reinstall
Dat meowkai doe D=

weird, i feel like if the shields stack that's gonna be kind of broken with those numbers, wouldn't be surprised if she also gets nerfed elsewhere then

gotta get her ready for when they release her next skin

you know it's coming

zkylon

zkylewd
why would they if they've already achieved perfection

if only they've done the pleaded skirt in the model properly god fucking damn it

Calvero

Banned
I played Irelia into a Hecarim top and Xin jungle. Felt so good to negate their all in by just pressing E and walking away.

Blizzard

Banned
After moving up 3+ divisions, including a promotion with 2 free wins to silver, and winning 8 out of 9 games in a row...I'm losing equal to or more than I win. Win = 19, loss = 19 or more.

That seems odd considering the division change.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Whoa this Aurelion dude sounds legit awesome. Great work Riot! I'm busy with Division at the moment but totally buying him (it?) on release. Though our Oceanic skin would have been so much better on Sol.

Blizzard

Banned
I just played a twilight zone game right before PVP.net shutdown. I hope I at least get credit.

I won as jungle teemo, on my first try in ranked, with only 1 death. I wish that skin bet someone mentioned applied to me. :p

However, the reason I won was that an Ezreal on my team had 450 AD and 39 kills. In ranked. Even for bronze that's unusual I think.

faridmon

As a Sona main, Aurelion seems up to my ally. gonna try supp with him and may try to use him in jungle as well.

Speaking of which, really sad to see how much they nerfed Kindred after his initial release. he may had a good sustain throughout, but there was no need to nerf his E considering how meek his overall kit.

Leezard

This Nida nerf on PBE. She won't root neutral monster any more.

She got back in the jungle due to that buff, I wonder how she will be after the nerf. Runic Echoes did not exist back then after all.

Nev

Banned
I consider Lux, Annie and Malz to be op mages based on how easily they can rekt enemies teams

Annie and Malz are just incredibly toxic, not necessarily OP. Annie is much more toxic than Malzahar though. Lux however is both incredibly toxic and broken as fuck. God I hate that stupid champion so much. I just fucking actively hate that bitch and want her completely removed from the game.

so is top/mid ad jarvan going to be freelo this patch, feels like it.

Wow, who would've guessed? That champion along with Vi are always broken in soloQ, they're just not played from time to time, that doesn't mean they need a buff of all things for christ's sake but yeah, let's buff them both so they can win games alone for yet another season. Just when I thought the JarVI duo of soloQ terror was over, they shoehorn them in the game again. They seem to love toxic champions.

This Nida nerf on PBE. She won't root neutral monster any more.

She got back in the jungle due to that buff, I wonder how she will be after the nerf. Runic Echoes did not exist back then after all.
Eh, she can still apply Hunt on monsters, at this point removing the root only really affects her Crab control.

Leezard

Eh, she can still apply Hunt on monsters, at this point removing the root only really affects her Crab control.

Oh right, it was not only the root change, Hunt does increase the damage by her cat abilities after all. Still, a popular clear right now uses her traps on lvl 1, partly for the root.

Oh right, it was not only the root change, Hunt does increase the damage by her cat abilities after all. Still, a popular clear right now uses her traps on lvl 1, partly for the root.
Sure, it helps, but hunting monsters gives her the W resets which is what made her a jungler in the first place. She'll be fine.

Besides, it's not like Nid has anywhere else to go right now lol

Leezard

Sure, it helps, but hunting monsters gives her the W resets which is what made her a jungler in the first place. She'll be fine.

Besides, it's not like Nid has anywhere else to go right now lol

I'm all for Nida nerfs. She has the Shaco syndrome for me.

If it is like you say, then maybe the nerfs are not enough. I guess we'll see next patch either way.

Ferga

Yeah. Nid is kind of like Shaco.

Terrible to play against and terrible if you have a bad one on your team.

I think the root nerf will absolutely destroy Nid. She's going to be forced to early gank or do 3 camps and recall.

She wont be able to the good old 4 camp -> counter enemy 2nd buff or do a full clear with 90% health anymore.

And Clubs aren't active yet, Newt

garath

The root nerf will destroy her initial clear. Which may not stop the diehard from jungling her anymore but it will eliminate casual players. Her initial clear is already difficult for someone without knowledge of all the intricacies of her kit.

Nightblue playing aurelion Sol on pbe in the jungle right now. Seems OK. Has some neat tricks. Managing the passive ball damage seems more annoying than fun to me though.

The charged up Q homeguard from base was pretty hilarious though. By the time he reached t1 tower it was the size of the entire lane.

TheFlow

Banned
Annie and Malz are just incredibly toxic, not necessarily OP. Annie is much more toxic than Malzahar though. Lux however is both incredibly toxic and broken as fuck. God I hate that stupid champion so much. I just fucking actively hate that bitch and want her completely removed from the game.

Wow, who would've guessed? That champion along with Vi are always broken in soloQ, they're just not played from time to time, that doesn't mean they need a buff of all things for christ's sake but yeah, let's buff them both so they can win games alone for yet another season. Just when I thought the JarVI duo of soloQ terror was over, they shoehorn them in the game again. They seem to love toxic champions.

nah son there is a reason why Malz has the third highest win rate in Korean solo Q. He can safely farm and harrass without taking any damage unless you try to dive him.

sleepykyo

Aurelion Sol looks ridiculous in game. Between the circling flames and the overall size of him, is is the most annoying toon/skin/whatever since that Blanka alt.

garath

I'm going to pick up Vi again. It's a small buff and doesn't really effect what I consider a stronger build path for her (attack speed with cleaver) but I miss playing her. She used to be my strongest jungler. She's hard to play from behind though. Her kit demands her to get in the thick of it.

I always hated on hit Vi though. I think I'd rather build botrk than triforce. E buffs will favor on hit more.

TheFlow

Banned
team picked a nid mid and kayle top and of course we lost because we couldnt win a teamfight with that comp. I was mad the whole game

team picked a nid mid and kayle top and of course we lost because we couldnt win a teamfight with that comp. I was mad the whole game

What was the rest of your team? I could see getting around team fights if nidalee mid is the only problem. Kayle is fucking ridiculous if she's given time to scale.

In other news: why the fuck didn't I play more Janna sooner? I don't know if she has as many 'fun moments' for me as when I play Bard or Thresh, but it feels a lot easier to do well with her. And before anyone points out that it's because I'm playing Bard and Thresh in silver, I'm aware I'm not good with Bard's skillshots and I've played like 250 games of thresh over my league career and consider myself at least not terrible.

I played one game yesterday where I had a Gragas dive me under T1 as Janna (at like 20% health), and he chased so god damn hard. After his ult knocked me into a wall instead of closer to him I laughed at him and he dove me past my T2, dying to a teammate before he could kill me. That's why you need to use emotes in your gameplay.

TheFlow

Banned
What was the rest of your team? I could see getting around team fights if nidalee mid is the only problem. Kayle is fucking ridiculous if she's given time to scale.

In other news: why the fuck didn't I play more Janna sooner? I don't know if she has as many 'fun moments' for me as when I play Bard or Thresh, but it feels a lot easier to do well with her. And before anyone points out that it's because I'm playing Bard and Thresh in silver, I'm aware I'm not good with Bard's skillshots and I've played like 250 games of thresh over my league career and consider myself at least not terrible.

I played one game yesterday where I had a Gragas dive me under T1 as Janna (at like 20% health), and he chased so god damn hard. After his ult knocked me into a wall instead of closer to him I laughed at him and he dove me past my T2, dying to a teammate before he could kill me. That's why you need to use emotes in your gameplay.

it should that our kayle was garbage and went 2/7 before 25 mins. our bot lane won lane of course because jihn/nami combo is awesome.

our jarvan jungler went 4/10. He was just trying out the new buffs I guess?

Top Bottom