• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Sivir is fucking broken. It blows my mind that protect the Sivir comps aren't all the rage right now. 6 second c/d spellshield is absolutely cancerous.

Leezard

Gonna be fun with patch notes today.

Oh I do, I was just cracking a joke. That's what I do. Cynical humor poking fun at people when I'm not deadpan.

Aw, I thought the odds were good that you would have a data cap since you play in NA.

Sivir is fucking broken. It blows my mind that protect the Sivir comps aren't all the rage right now. 6 second c/d spellshield is absolutely cancerous.

Do you face Sivirs that max E first?

Newt

Lol. That 6 second CD you only get at level 18 too strong.

You don't make comps to enable Sivir. Her damage output is garbage, her range is garbage, she has high survivability already. Sivir is picked to push fast and buff up the front line. She probably has one of the healthiest kits out of any ADC.

Lol. That 6 second CD you only get at level 18 too strong.

You don't make comps to enable Sivir. Her damage output is garbage, her range is garbage, she has high survivability already. Sivir is picked to push fast and buff up the front line. She probably has one of the healthiest kits out of any ADC.

Her damage is garbage how? Her ult passive gives 80% attack speed when W is active (always) at max rank. Her Q is one the strongest pure damage spells in her class. And she has AoE crits that let her damage the backline by hitting the frontline, nullifying the range issue. Her passive and R make her kite and chase top tier.

Why not build a comp designed to buff the strongest teamfighting adc in the game?

tumblr_lant1nSTxE1qzg114o1_500.png

Hard

Banned
I believe Tyler's channel was banned as a safety precaution since he accidentally leaked his Skype details on stream and immediately got DDOS'ed. If people looked up the VoD's he could get swatted or worse.

So don't worry guys, our boy will be back soon :^)

Her damage is garbage how? Her ult passive gives 80% attack speed when W is active (always) at max rank. Her Q is one the strongest pure damage spells in her class. And she has AoE crits that let her damage the backline by hitting the frontline, nullifying the range issue. Her passive and R make her kite and chase top tier.

Why not build a comp designed to buff the strongest teamfighting adc in the game?
Her Q damage is mostly irrelevant late, AoE crits deal less damage than normal crits and need people to be clumped together so you aren't nullifying her range without the enemy team forming a conga line.

Not saying she's bad - as if lol - but she's nowhere near the strongest teamfighter ADC in the game, she's the best at getting picks but not for what she does but for what her super fast team does for her. You build a comp around her to make the most out of her ult, not to put an ADC with 500 range and normal damage within flash range.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I haven't played him in the update, but his passive looks so fun to be in control of. A lot of OOOMPH in it.

yup, it's pretty much the opposite of playing someone like xerath, who's abilities just look so weak.

With brand, when you set off your passive you know shit's gonna go down just by looking at it.

With no fanart, zkylnon returns to his deep slumber for a thousand years.

Also patchnotes:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-610-notes

ANIVIA BUFFS
AURELION NERFS(LOL?)
CASS BUFFS
FIDDLE NERFS AND...SCARECROW FEATURE
FIZZ BUFFS
ILLIAIO BUFFS
JINX TRADEOFF
MALZAHAR NERF
MASTER YI BUFF
NOCTURNE BUFF
SHYVANA AP CHANGE(FUCK SHYVANA)

....SWAIN BUFFS? SWAIN BUFFS!

TARIC SHINING
TRYNDAMERE NERFING UNDOCUMENTED CHANGES
VELKOZ BUFFS
HUGE VLAD BUFFS
ZYRA NERF

MAP NERFS
MINION NERFS
ROCK DRAKE NERFS
WATER DRAKE NERFS
TURRETS GET BUFFED BECAUSE IN A GAME ABOUT PROTECTING TURRETS THE TURRETS ARE REALLY SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU(????)

BLOODRAZOR BUFFS
BARRIOER BUFFS
GHOST BUFFS
DYNAMIC QUEUE BUFFS
CHAMPION MASTERY BULLSHIT BUFFS
BUGFIX BUFFS

terrible range and massive damage falloff as people stack armor plus aoe crits are only relevant if you can get into your 500 autoattack range without getting massacred by like ryze or something

strong at enabling front line tanks but garbage if you have none

better adcs for teamfighting

ezreal (impossible to catch, strong kiting, good sustained damage, good poke to set up fights)
twitch (massive range/AD steroid, synergy with runaan's/IE makes his aoe dmg wayyyyy higher than sivir's at every point in the game)
caitlyn (huge range, massive AD steroid on passive, high attack speed growth throughout the game)

terrible range and massive damage falloff as people stack armor plus aoe crits are only relevant if you can get into your 500 autoattack range without getting massacred by like ryze or something

strong at enabling front line tanks but garbage if you have none

better adcs for teamfighting

ezreal (impossible to catch, strong kiting, good sustained damage, good poke to set up fights)
twitch (massive range/AD steroid, synergy with runaan's/IE makes his aoe dmg wayyyyy higher than sivir's at every point in the game)
caitlyn (huge range, massive AD steroid on passive, high attack speed growth throughout the game)

Mhm. Sivir can do good if you're in a premade and you know how to play around her, but there are just safer picks that don't rely on a curated team.

Trinity Force now builds out of Stinger.

Trinity Force
•Now Builds out of Stinger instead of Zeal.
•Total price reduced to 3600 from 3800
•Attack speed increased to 40% from 15%
•Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%​

Lol

Just chunked Ahri for 75% of her health with Nasus

So damn good

Edit-Chunked Ezreal for 90%. He did his E towards the birds, they finished it.

Blizzard

Banned
Our goals are lowering queue times and improving match quality above Diamond tier with a set of solutions addressing those two issues. We’ll share more during this patch.
So I guess they feel queue times below Diamond are fine?

Talents

Banned
I do like that in the PBE notes that they're trying to make AP Ekko work. He is really fun to play as when built with AP.

EDIT: the report worked!

That's the exact same message I got when I reported someone last week. Played against them yesterday and apparently he didn't get a punishment.

Top Bottom