• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Talents

Banned
Jesus Christ new triforce will make irelia broken yisssss

post-36910-no-god-please-no-gif-Michael-S-hIu3.gif

Fuck. That. Champ. Literally triggers me whenever she gets ahead against me.

pigeon

Banned
Holy shit, Swain's Q wasn't applying on-spell effects? EXPLAINS SO MUCH

I'm not convinced about these changes making him good, but I guess we'll see.

Newt

Her damage is garbage how? Her ult passive gives 80% attack speed when W is active (always) at max rank. Her Q is one the strongest pure damage spells in her class. And she has AoE crits that let her damage the backline by hitting the frontline, nullifying the range issue. Her passive and R make her kite and chase top tier.

Why not build a comp designed to buff the strongest teamfighting adc in the game?
A 80% attack speed buff at level 16 is nothing compared to other ADCs. Trust me I have like 1k ranked Sivir games. She's a tank enabler and split pusher. Her damage is lacking.

Tizoc

2 things
1- I have a bigger potty mouth than Newt on EUNE
2- I don't like using Tristana nowadays, she just feels...weak to me...

Oh good, add Fizz's ult to the "counterplay = Zhonya's" pile.

Just play Sion Mid and shit on him.

Love me some prefect KDA Sion mid games >:)

Sion is actually now my 3rd highest mastery champ ... just pushed out Trundle.

Anyway, as for Fizz's ult I feel that it's a fair change. If it's broken then fix it, but it shouldn't be an easy thing to negate cause it's classified as a "slow".

Hard

Banned
More Irelias to stomp, whoop.

Also, Azir's ult got nerfed pretty hard. Pretty warranted, I guess, but Trump wouldn't be happy if he played League.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm in gold and have never waited over 2 minutes for a queue, even when duo/tripling. What's wrong with it?

i'm plat 2 and ever since dynamic queue came out, my solo queue time has been as high as 30 minutes. when duo'd or more, i've seen it reach as high as 42 minutes through various lobbies and people dodging.

even as recent as a week before dynamic queue my queue times were NEVER more than 6 minutes and those were rare occasions when they got that high. Average was anywhere between 25 seconds to 2 minutes.. while the current 30 to 42 minutes is an outlier, my average queue time has been around 10+ minutes. sometimes it'll be quicker, but rarely is it under 4-5 minutes which is absolutely absurd.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm in gold and have never waited over 2 minutes for a queue, even when duo/tripling. What's wrong with it?
Over the last few months, ADC / mid has been anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes even with queue restarts. That's silver 4 where I'd assume there are lots of bad players, on weeknights.

Basically since dynamic queue came out. I've also had times where I restart queue and instantly get a game.

Nekofrog

Banned
Triforce is now a great item for bruisers who rely on attack speed. Irelia never needed the crit (if anything, it provided for really awkward CSing moments when you'd crit randomly and disrupt your flow of farming). 40% attack speed on Irelia is the kind of boon that WILL make her pick/ban, the extra CDR is just icing on the cake.

Late season 4/through periods of season 5 she was already getting banned pretty frequently in soloq the higher you went. I'm going to abuse the hell out of her until she gets back to being banned frequently.

First they take away AP from triforce
Now Crit and move speed

Triforce isn't triforce anymore, it's some shitty byproduct of Stinger

It's lost it's identity

Horrible change.

Top Bottom