• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Hard

Banned
Goodbye Crumbzz, you will be missed. The Dignitas days and the Dumbzz/Smartzz dichotomy were both amazing to witness.

In other news (I probably should post this in the LCS thread but it'll fall off like instantly)...

OG - Forg1ven & Hybrid

G2 - Zven & Mithy

VIT - Mightybear (they dropped Shook) & Police (from NA, Hjarnan taking a break)

UOL - Move (from Gravity), Exlieh (SK Gaming Prime), & Veritas (NA Challenger)

Rest are old or don't matter

Welp, if you can't beat em join em: officially changing to the tank Jayce build. If guys are winning in Challenger with it, it's clearly good enough for me.

s+ game
HORNhXR.jpg

Calvero

Banned
I did a Heim jungle game in Ranked just for shits once. The enemy surrendered and complained that I was smurfing. Shit was hilarious.

remist

I just started trying gangplank mid because I didn't have an AD champ and these triforce changes are going to make his build really awkward. He needs the crit to allow for consistent damage with IE mid game. It's going to take way too long to scale into consistent damage with a crit build but a straight AD armor pen build seems bad too. I hope better players than me figure something else.

Also more nidalee nerfs incoming:(

Repeat: Going against TWO PEOPLE in Mid.
u had worse farm than their 1v2 vayne, their double mid which was splitting farm the entire game and your own duo lane, which was splitting farm the entire game

you wander around a lot and you tunnel vision on kills that will never happen instead of going for the guaranteed minion gold. a lot of times, you try to force kills that end up backfiring and end up getting yourself killed. this has nothing to do with the jungle dude.

lemme put it to you like this: in a span of 5 minutes, from around 28:00 to 33:00, you didn't farm a single creep.

what do you even build for that?

in no particular order:

Core:
Iceborn
Sunfire

Optional:
Mercs / Tabis / Swifties
Hexdrinker/Maw
Spirit Visage
Omen
Veil

Basically like just about any other tank. 2 quasi-offensive items (Maw + Iceborn), the Sunfire for pushing power and tank, and then whatever tank items you need to survive. Some items like Maw you might not upgrade from a hexdrinker. Just depends on situational needs.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Chorong

Oh, it's just metagolem Jayce lol

Thought it was something unique to him.

Implying there are a wide array of tank items. Everyone buys the same shit if you're an AD going tank.

faridmon

awe yeeeah. how are the morg games going?

Better now that I can time the shield in the more crucial moments. Champs such as Allistar and Braum do still give me trouble but its much easier to deal with hard CC when you can time the shield perfectly.

I miss her stun so much though. I suck at skillshots.

Talents

Banned
Just played a game of TF where I had 465 movement speed. That was fun. Also new ghost feels amazing on TF, you can catch people out of position with it so easily.

Calvero

Banned
Better now that I can time the shield in the more crucial moments. Champs such as Allistar and Braum do still give me trouble but its much easier to deal with hard CC when you can time the shield perfectly.

I miss her stun so much though. I suck at skillshots.

you'll get a lot better at hitting her bind the more you play her. figuring out the hitbox and finding ways to hit it will be fun.

Nekofrog

Banned
tbh i wish i could time travel to 2 weeks in the future and just start playing again with the new triforce

i don't wanna be shackled to the current crappy one when the new shiny is close within reach

faridmon

you'll get a lot better at hitting her bind the more you play her. figuring out the hitbox and finding ways to hit it will be fun.

Looking forward to it, and to be honest I should be better since she is the first champ I started playing as since I have started this game 2 years ago.

jerd

Congrats!

Yeah, okay. Whatever, man. Tilt tilt tilt.

Most annoying ass game ever. Never have I have been more frustrated in this game, truthfully.

I realize you're frustrated but there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here who are generally happy and willing to help. This right here is a super fast way to change that.

tbh i wish i could time travel to 2 weeks in the future and just start playing again with the new triforce

i don't wanna be shackled to the current crappy one when the new shiny is close within reach

Best part is the new triforce kills the best Yasuo build. I really want to try to pick Jax back up with it. I used to clean house in Silver with SotAG Jax jungle

23qwerty

How come that bug that shows wards and people in bushes as dark red silhouettes when you otherwise wouldn't be able to see them is still in the game

Top Bottom