• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

jerd

How come that bug that shows wards and people in bushes as dark red silhouettes when you otherwise wouldn't be able to see them is still in the game

You sure someone wasn't sweeping that bush? I've never heard of a bug like that but that's what it looks like when you red trinket a bush without vision of it

23qwerty

You sure someone wasn't sweeping that bush? I've never heard of a bug like that but that's what it looks like when you red trinket a bush without vision of it

It's been happening all the time since a few patches ago. Just watched Dyrus walk by a brush 10 minutes ago and then the red silhouette of a ward appeared and because of that he walked into the bush and found a blue trinket ward

Talents

Banned
I'm really not feeling that new Lucian build. Just feels so much weaker overall compared to Essence reaver + Zeal item. I feel like I run out of mana too quick, and I have no damage because no crits.

Newt

I'm really not feeling that new Lucian build. Just feels so much weaker overall compared to Essence reaver + Zeal item. I feel like I run out of mana too quick, and I have no damage because no crits.
You're shifting a lot of your damage into your ult.

its actually way stronger since nobody bot has enough armor to contend with the ghostblade and makes the culling incredibly strong vs tanks and carries

Hard

Banned
IBnS0l.jpg

put the team on my back np

You're weaker vs people with armor but considerably stronger vs people with none.

Basically the moment you get Ghostblade the enemy ADC can't go anywhere near your Q range by themselves or you'll just delete them.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm usually free at the earliest 10:30 PST at night on weekdays, anytime on weekends

yes newt i ignore your invites that you send every night because i'm too busy playing dark souls 2 to respond to you :D

also

image.php

we doin this sooner or later

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Who wants to get down tonight?
i'm usually free at the earliest 10:30 PST at night on weekdays, anytime on weekends

yes newt i ignore your invites that you send every night because i'm too busy playing dark souls 2 to respond to you :D

also

image.php

we doin this sooner or later
Why arent you playing the superior dark souls 3?

Talents

Banned
First promo game to D1 won. We had a D5 twitch for some reason. He got a double kill level 1 because we invaded, yet still lost lane. Was pretty impressive.

Nekofrog

Banned
Who wants to get down tonight?

Why arent you playing the superior dark souls 3?

Because I'm playing through them in order for the first time.

the tldr; loved DS1, not feeling DS2 as much as that for various reasons (load screens to warp back just to level up instead of doing it at campfire, non-interconnected world that makes exploration less rewarding, etc)

i'll 1v1

with nasus

i'm only interested in dumping on "lane bullies"

Hard

Banned
Yeah play Overwatch

I might take a break from League if Overwatch is fun but I'm climbing like a beast right now so

Nekofrog

Banned
like, i sit there and have the client open pretty much 24/7, even when i'm not on my computer or when i am on my computer and doing something else.

i still watch streams every night of league because the game -itself- still holds a lot of interest for me, but i can't stand the queue times anymore. i don't even care about the premades for or against, the time it takes me to get into games with dynamic queue vs the time it did before it is just :( so I find something else to do

Hard

Banned
Gator Raid GAF: support want trade
MangoMurderTM Kulak: MY GOD
MangoMurderTM Kulak: I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THE DAY
MangoMurderTM Kulak: : P
Gator Raid GAF: lmao
Gator Raid GAF: rude
MangoMurderTM Kulak: lol
MangoMurderTM Kulak: the support hates u m8
MangoMurderTM Kulak: q.q
MangoMurderTM Kulak: thresh is r00d
MangoMurderTM Kulak: q.q
MangoMurderTM Kulak: its k thresh
MangoMurderTM Kulak: ill ban lucian
Gator Raid GAF: don't make me teemo adc lmao
MangoMurderTM Kulak: IM SORRY
MangoMurderTM Kulak: Q.Q
MangoMurderTM Kulak: dodge?
Gator Raid GAF: nah I already got one accidental dodge
Gator Raid GAF: lmao
MangoMurderTM Kulak: HAHA
MangoMurderTM Kulak: NOW U CANT PLAY TEEMO
MangoMurderTM Kulak: QUICK BAN LUCIAN
MangoMurderTM Kulak: oh wait,,,,
MangoMurderTM Kulak: FUCK
MangoMurderTM Kulak: TWICE
MangoMurderTM Kulak: HOW DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TWICE
MangoMurderTM Kulak: AKALI IS TIER
MangoMurderTM Kulak: 5
Gator Raid GAF: dodge?
MangoMurderTM Kulak: will u hate me
MangoMurderTM Kulak: if i do?
Gator Raid GAF: no
MangoMurderTM Kulak: Gator Raid, im a add u
MangoMurderTM Kulak: that k
Gator Raid GAF: kk
MangoMurderTM left the room.
A player left champ select. Your group was returned to matchmaking.
[10:42PM] MangoMurderTM: you dont have to leave
i just thought u were cool
[10:42PM] Gator Raid: i think you're cool too
<3
wanna make out
[10:42PM] MangoMurderTM: umm
what
this is 2 fast
like rammus fast
[10:42PM] Gator Raid: never 2 fast for you babe
[10:42PM] MangoMurderTM: even tho he is a turtle
whaty
why is rammus the turtle fast
ANSWER THE QUESTION
[10:43PM] Gator Raid: rammus is propelled by the tears of adcs and yasuo players

huh

Just played my first match as Taliyah and I don't know what to think about her. I really like her mobile play style and her ult is a blast when you pull off a really good one. On the other hand she just feels really confusing at times. It might just be because I need to play her more, but in teamfights I felt really useless. Dropping a Q and then running around making sure it lines her is difficult alongside trying to land a W correctly and just randomly dropping down her minefield. It just didn't really like playing any other mage because I was constantly micromanaging my movement and W placement.

Blizzard

Banned
11 p.m. EDT, day of a new champ release. You'd think people would be playing silver ranked. Estimated queue time: Under 2 minutes.

Actual adc/mid queue time: 5 minutes, then reset, then 2 minutes, then I got mid instead of adc.

Is adc ultra popular now or something?

Newt

11 p.m. EDT, day of a new champ release. You'd think people would be playing silver ranked. Estimated queue time: Under 2 minutes.

Actual adc/mid queue time: 5 minutes, then reset, then 2 minutes, then I got mid instead of adc.

Is adc ultra popular now or something?
No, you'd have similar problems for mid, top and jungle.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Taliyah is incredibly underwhelming, also visually boring

Newt

All I know is some dude tried to play jungle Taliyah is one of my ranked games so they got to Bard ADC with tp/smite or dodge treatment.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I swear they also copied Eves walk animation, on streams you can be forgiven for thinking its Eve

Hard

Banned
Hmm, didn't know my Renekton was so hype. I think I've only bought it out twice against GAF, once against Type2 (dirty Kennen counterpick) & Scy (dirty Ekko counterpick).

Taliyah is incredibly underwhelming, also visually boring

I find her damage to be extremely unreliable, which is my big problem with her. She might pop off in teamfights, she might be useless, I dunno. I also wish her colors weren't so bland.

Top Bottom