• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Bacon

I feel like I've played with one taliyah since release. I don't think I've ever seen so much apathy towards a new champion. Asol was close though

Leezard

Whatever happened to GAF club on EUW?

It doesn't show up...

Or am I kicked out? :(

What? No, you're in.

C3MOioo.png

You're appearing as offline for some reason though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I feel like I've played with one taliyah since release. I don't think I've ever seen so much apathy towards a new champion. Asol was close though
Asol was secretly nutty and had to be nerfed though.

How do I get rank 6, I got two rank 6 shards for Jinx but ask me for another material for the upgrade I dont own

There are random champ tokens in the shop for 1500 ip, they give you blue Essence when used or disenchanted.

There's probably a more efficient way, but that's what I did.

Yeah, on first day I saw her about 4 times out of a lot of played games. Then after that, she just kinda disappeared.

I rarely ever see her being played now.

zkylon

zkylewd
new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news

ok i have the thread pretty much done (rip my saturday afternoon) but i got a birthday party to go to and won't be able to post it until i'm back since i wanna review it a bit

if ppl wanna suggest titles that'd be much appreciated since i'm bad at it

dynamic q stuff i think would be very topical haha

new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news new ot news

Feel s good to be on a ranked winning streak for a change. Feels like it's been a long time since Gold, but getting my ADC legs back has made it much smoother overall. 357cs in 36 minutes with a 40% kill contribution and leading in damage feels pretty good too.

Now I suddenly have enough blue essence for 2 rank 6's...but I now have 5 champs ready for the upgrade. How to even choose between my babies ;_;

First game with Karthus ...

I like Karthus.

Figured this was gonna be a hard lane cause even though in my games AS Kass I suck all kinds of ass in lane he seems to be a good counter to Karthus. He can walk through minions so landing Qs on him alone is hard and if I throw them on him inside of minions then the DMG is nothing big, at 6 his mobility becomes a problem and his Q blocks the dmg from my attacks AND can stop my ult I believe (always ulted away from him just incase).

It was a hard lane but I played it safe.

ok i have the thread pretty much done (rip my saturday afternoon) but i got a birthday party to go to and won't be able to post it until i'm back since i wanna review it a bit

if ppl wanna suggest titles that'd be much appreciated since i'm bad at it

dynamic q stuff i think would be very topical haha

League of Legends |OT11| Check out how long my D-queue is
League of Legends |OT11| Whine or Shine, Dyn-amic queue is here to stay

Luigi87

Okay, bought Shadowfire Kindred for 70% off through my store, as well as Aviator Irelia.

I now own all of Irelia's skins finally. You can finally put a new one up next PBE cycle Riot.

TheFlow

Banned
just played a 61 minute game and we lost because our 6/15 lb tried to backdoor a team with baron/elder and no deaths.

that was the biggest low elo move I have ever witnessed in a game.

sorry I meant "picking yasuo" and "being bad"

lol better!

No I know why and you're right. He got behind against a comp that is very anti-yasuo. Diana can damn near 1-shot him. He fed the Wu (and we all know what Wu can do when ahead), Zyra roots...yea. It was just an awful pick, really. Yasuo and Yi are 2 champs I'd never pick into 3 or more strong CC abilities. They had 6 such abilities if you include Diana's crowd control and Aatrox' knock up. Just a good reminder to be very aware of "all in" picks and comps that can dumpster you.

Calvero

Banned
lol better!

No I know why and you're right. He got behind against a comp that is very anti-yasuo. Diana can damn near 1-shot him. He fed the Wu (and we all know what Wu can do when ahead), Zyra roots...yea. It was just an awful pick, really. Yasuo and Yi are 2 champs I'd never pick into 3 or more strong CC abilities. They had 6 such abilities if you include Diana's crowd control and Aatrox' knock up. Just a good reminder to be very aware of "all in" picks and comps that can dumpster you.

so in the end all three reasons are true. he was behind because he picked Yasuo and he's bad.

sleepykyo

I'be seen quite a few. It rarely ends well though. It also makes the first time I've looked up win rates on champion.gg and under 40 percent win rates in every role. She managed to be worst in class in multiple roles.

League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Duh.
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Solo Players Need Not Apply
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Pro Players Need Not Apply
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue I Didn't Queue Up For This....Role?
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Not Like This
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Solo Queue For Teams
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue One Queue To Rule Them All
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Riot's Frankenstein Monster (referencing a post from this thread)
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue Like Solo Queue, Without the Solo
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue It's Actually No So Bad
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue At Least I Get My Roles...*autofill* FML

Idk lol

League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Salt
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue to the salt mines
League of Legends |OT12| Dynami-te!
League of Legends |OT12| Dy, Dy, Dynamic queue!
League of Legends |OT12| Dynamic Queue and You! How to decrease your Salt intake, Vol. 1
League of Legends |OT12| I'm NOT a Solo queue, I'm a high functioning Dynamic Queue!

Top Bottom