• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Warwick update patch 0.1 http://i.imgur.com/gQFUV4b.jpg

First found on lol wiki.

Just your friendly neighborhood wolf lover and vegeta fan signing off.
giphy.gif

Update subject to significant change and may no lober be vailid.

Reivaxe

Why would they bother coding those lines unless he regularly interacts with jungle creatures? Even with all the massive extra effort Riot has been putting into VOs none have even single line about the jungle. Closest is KINDRED who has VO lines when killing marked jungle camps.

Christ even Rek'Sai doesn't say anything about the jungle.

Dude's a jungler. Maybe he has a different interaction with camps than just auto'ing them. Riot routinely releases champions with similar mechanics when developing them. Maybe something from the Yorick rework was repurposed for this new champion.
Riot has been REALLY going heavy on the lovely flavor dialog they give new champs. Hell, Earth bender has a line for damn near everything. Has like 30secs of stuff to say for dropping wards alone.

If he is a Druid in any position they could give him a ton to say about JG mobs cause of his whole "I'm a druid, I love wood land animals!" character trait and the fact that everyone ends up going into the jg at some point into the game anyway..

He makes it sound like he straight up lives in the jungle and is friend with them.
A Druid Pet Tamer would love to live with them in character and lore. Even if he is a sup or laner in kit.

drawkcaB

Riot has been REALLY going heavy on the lovely flavor dialog they give new champs. Hell, Earth bender has a line for damn near everything. Has like 30secs of stuff to say for dropping wards alone.

If he is a Druid in any position they could give him a ton to say about JG mobs cause of his whole "I'm a druid, I love wood land animals!" character trait and the fact that everyone ends up going into the jg at some point into the game anyway..

A Druid Pet Tamer would love to live with them in character and lore. Even if he is a sup or laner in kit.

And yet Talliyah doesn't have single line, a single word even, for the jungle. You're making my point, so thanks.

Warwick update patch 0.1 http://i.imgur.com/gQFUV4b.jpg

First found on lol wiki.

Just your friendly neighborhood wolf lover and vegeta fan signing off.

Update subject to significant change and may no lober be vailid.

This is like, 3 years old or something. Whoever did this just dug upon a very early rework a Rioter (danielzklein?) dumped on Reddit for thoughts. I guarantee that kit has been scrapped. The passive scaling was an absolutely convoluted mess.

I don't think the whole dance thing he keeps talking about is just for fluff. I think one of his abilities literally makes him dance/play with the monsters.

So you just walk to a jungle camp and type kys to clear?

Seriously now, I'm betting on a counter jungler as well. Someone that can steal rewards from camps without clearing them, sort of how smite buffs work.

Reivaxe

These voice lines are triggered by killing jungle mobs

I think its very very very very likely a jungler.

"You will be missed old friend, warts and all. "
"Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit. "
"Hop to that lilypad in the sky, old friend. "
"Next time, more petting and less stabbing. "
"A tragic end for such a noble friend."
"Why kill when you can simply ask?"

Could be like Kindred's mark lines but instead of him hunting down marks its triggered randomly sometimes when someone kills a jg mob as to go with the whole "be nice to wild life/ be friends with animals" vibe.

He could be a support (or laner I guess) who, like Bard, gets buffed from roaming the map. But unlike Bard his gimmick comes from going to JG camps and doing something other than killing them cause he clearly advocates "more petting and less stabbing" and generally being friends with the JG mobs.

Given how wacky Riot has been lately I wouldn't put anything pass them.

Reivaxe

And yet Talliyah doesn't have single line, a single word even, for the jungle. You're making my point, so thanks.

Uhhh, if this guy is a traditional "Druid Pet Tamer" like character he would reasonably have something to say about JG champs regardless of lane because that goes with his character.

Like how AS had shit to say about Dragons ... not cause he's a JG who is supposed to kill Dragons but because he's a Giant Sassy Space Dragon who would have something to say about the Dragon. :/

Every pet champion is awful

Plz no more rito

only because Riot is in their teenage, exploratory phase of trying different things.

It's ok to be different Rito. I won't judge you if you dress that way.

And players have to get used to it. They have to deal that in order for the game to grow, there has to be a variety of characters. This includes pet characters.

Quonny

So what you're saying is this new champion will be the first champion we call 'they'? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe he has Holy Persuasion as an ult and can take a whole camp with him. And he starts off with it at LVL 1.

And then when he's released there's a bug where you can use it on Baron.

Maybe he has Holy Persuasion as an ult and can take a whole camp with him. And he starts off with it at LVL 1.

And then when he's released there's a bug where you can use it on Baron.

"Bug"

:) If he starts off with that at level 1, then at level 4(You get to rank it up 3 times!) you get to get baron immediately

We just listed the big 4, not any of the smaller reworks. Zed and Ekko will most likely be getting small updates with the Assassin update. We are currently experimenting with both of them but not sure if the changes will stick. One of the primary goals with Ekko is to make his more of a Assassin/skirmisher and less of a Tank.
About damn time

Calvero

Banned
holy shit I'm watching Xmithie smurfing in Diamond, everybody in his games are assholes and full of themselves. it's probably funnier because there's this Jinx in his game right now who keeps saying that his friend is spectating and thinks the Vi (xmithie) is boosted. and she just keeps repeating it over and over and telling him he's trash. it's hilarious

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
how the fuck are you supposed to fight gnar

ranged champ with ridiculous free AS✔
three hit passive ✔
movement speed steroid ✔
infinite slows and kiting ✔
escape ability with boost ✔
free 1k health every 30 seconds ✔
incredibly tanky ✔
every ability has aoe CC ✔
can still escape ✔

like, even one of his forms would already be massively op, but he gets two for free!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Theres gonna be no beast tamer cuz riot will be all like beast tamers too much work to program

This is like, 3 years old or something. Whoever did this just dug upon a very early rework a Rioter (danielzklein?) dumped on Reddit for thoughts. I guarantee that kit has been scrapped. The passive scaling was an absolutely convoluted mess.

I don't think the whole dance thing he keeps talking about is just for fluff. I think one of his abilities literally makes him dance/play with the monsters.
Oh no he found out
Time to Disappppeeear.

I guess we also confirmed that Solcrushed is the designer for Galio, which was sort of implied since it's the Yorick team.

He showed me an early iteration in July when I was in LA. Dude is a great designer.

zkylon

zkylewd
Pantheon_Splash_8.jpg

i want to reiterate how good this shared splash is and how much better they've gotten from the first shared splahes

it's a cool, cohesive scene of champions that frame the picture well and also get pretty much the same real state

but also they're individually interesting and good looking and been positioned in a way that they don't stand on top of each other and each of their individual loading screen splashes looks perfect

Akali_8.jpg
Pantheon_8.jpg
Leona_9.jpg
Olaf_6.jpg

then there's the hidden tahm kench in the background to give the picture a little bit of fun which means they picked just enough champions to still have some free room to add a little extra

it's a pity they didn't put this much effort on swimsuit mf's skin and we ended up with derpsville on the background but for every shitty splash rito does they really do like 10 great ones

what, I was waiting on something to arrive to my house

yeah
is it sjokz related

i see you finally got that fiora dakimakura
gross

at least it's not rengar's

man, some day I will lose all sense of shame and buy something dumb like that

or I'll not be a loser and have a human companion instead

I wouldn't bet either way tho

man, some day I will lose all sense of shame and buy something dumb like that

or I'll not be a loser and have a human companion instead

I wouldn't bet either way tho