• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

I don't understand why I just can't win as Gragas. I'm doing fine, but I keep getting paired with some awful players every single time I lock in. I can't help wonder if it's actually me that's the problem, but at the same time my numbers are good, I'm actually better at hitting ults than I've ever been...I just don't get it.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't understand why I just can't win as Gragas. I'm doing fine, but I keep getting paired with some awful players every single time I lock in. I can't help wonder if it's actually me that's the problem, but at the same time my numbers are good, I'm actually better at hitting ults than I've ever been...I just don't get it.
He got hit by the nerf hammer recently.
I hope it's a maokai ultimate skin that tells stories to your team about the jungle for the whole game. lol
Elderwood maokai? But We already got kitty cat maokai,
So next champ is another dude? Kled, Yorick rework, Warwick rework, new champ, Galio rework. Where my grills at? Theey should have reworked Evelynn or Akali instead of Galio
They need better priority rework team. Evelynn and warwick are still the bottom of the barrel but at least warwick is still get loved. Everyone is fine in that they work but are archaic.

Xeilyn

So next champ is another dude? Kled, Yorick rework, Warwick rework, new champ, Galio rework. Where my grills at? They should have reworked Evelynn or Akali instead of Galio

drawkcaB

He got hit by the nerf hammer recently.

Nothing to do with my troubles with him. The numbers I'm putting up individually are inline with any other jungler I play and the same as before his nerfs. Ultimate is actually easier for me to hit now than before because I'm used to aiming Nami bubbles. There's just champions that I can't win with for some reason. I had the same issue with Thresh.

So next champ is another dude? Kled, Yorick rework, Warwick rework, new champ, Galio rework. Where my grills at? They should have reworked Evelynn or Akali instead of Galio

Grill is right here.
Leona_9.jpg

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
true, would just be humorous him having like a couple hours of different narratives and stories he tells throughout the game to your team.

edit* oppsies on double post :/
"And so recently, i had started to take a liking to a strange 4 legged creature sleeping in my branches. It also tends to claw my bark but doesnt hurt too much."
Grill is right here.
Leona_9.jpg
I still dont know who that is. Fiora? Most likely leona?

zkylon

zkylewd
there will prolly be two new champions between now and galio

hopefully scythe grill will be one of them

zkylon

zkylewd
You want Crossbreed Priscilla or something?

yip yip yip

You think? That would be great. I still think that atleast Eve would have been a better choice than Galio, though i gotta admit that ive never seen Galio in anything other than ARAM.
yeah, consider assassin rework is gonna be on the preseason and there's still yorick after that

i could see two new champions being released by then, although maybe it's just one

also i think eve is gonna get her own full rework, but she's def in a better place than galio. galio nobody even remembers he exists

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
yip yip yip

yeah, consider assassin rework is gonna be on the preseason and there's still yorick after that

i could see two new champions being released by then, although maybe it's just one

also i think eve is gonna get her own full rework, but she's def in a better place than galio. galio nobody even remembers he exists

Also i found the perfect lolita scythe girl design.

Ok if its thats too much work to make a new champ just make this a diana skin and call it a day. Costy can be recomendation voucher.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
lolitas

gross

she doesn't even have a tail
You can add a tail to any character regardless of race in 3.4.
You just have to brutally murder the creature for it. Like a squirrel for a bushy tail, lion for cat tail etc.
Or if you dont want to kill innocent creatures you change into a cat person for only 5 dollars. But why would you ever do that when you could a a potatord.

You guys should have seen the clown fiesta that Garath and I had to deal with a little while ago. It was one of those games where our teammates are stupid and strong at the same time making every 30 seconds unpredictable. One second, our AP-Rapid Fire Cannon Sona nearly 1 shots a carry, and the other second, our Draven does his best Vayne impression and dives forward into enemies with no teammates to support him.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone read that rito esports article about rito magus being kind of a scumbag and other crap?

paints a really bad picture of the lolesports department or whatever

like always i feel the truth is someone on between, the pro scene of league has been so consistently high quality and entertaining to watch i can't imagine the ppl running it being actually incompetent at their jobs but idk, some of the stuff thrown their way sounds pretty bad

look it up on reddit, i think it's good a discussion piece

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
anyone read that rito esports article about rito magus being kind of a scumbag and other crap?

paints a really bad picture of the lolesports department or whatever

like always i feel the truth is someone on between, the pro scene of league has been so consistently high quality and entertaining to watch i can't imagine the ppl running it being actually incompetent at their jobs but idk, some of the stuff thrown their way sounds pretty bad

look it up on reddit, i think it's good a discussion piece
Didnt some mod post a dick pic on the subreddit?

Well Rito merch is back in LAN... well Mexico at least. They choose Game Planet as the retailer, eh I would have gone with Amazon but oh well.

Currently I only have this Lee sin

He is kind of lonely... so these are my options:

I'm leaning towards Draven or Braum, but I'm not sure. Any suggestion? I want Gnar plushie, that thing is very giftable.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well Rito merch is back in LAN... well Mexico at least. They choose Game Planet as the retailer, eh I would have gone with Amazon but oh well.

I'm leaning towards Draven or Braum, but I'm not sure. Any suggestion? I want Gnar plushie, that thing is very giftable.
Isnt S2 stuff out yet?

Ketch

tibbers. cus it has that "members only" quality to it.

Top Bottom