• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just saw this, but how do you not find Zenyatta's shooting satisfying? The dude deals so much damage and makes that nice 'ping' sound with his shots.
i played him before he was op so he wasn't really a valid support then, just mercy and lucio every game.

only champion i liked playing a lot was tracer and i could never play her cos i would always have to play fucking support

since mercy is literally soraka i always played lucio and that gets boring really quick

Pretty much. I got stuck with tank/support all the time since nobody else picked it, and I got sick of it by the end of the beta.
that sucks, i actually played non stop tracer during the beta but when the actual game launch whatever bots blizz had running that tricked me into buying the game were offline

Satan Teemo boys

giphy.gif
zzz

it's cute of them to do but i hope there's actual halloween skins and i sure hope it's not for fucking morgana

zkylon

zkylewd
someone on reddit mentioned tristana+morgana+teemo together have 21 freaking skins. i don't generally complain about rito giving skins to champions with a lot of skins already but if they give skins to these three shitty champions at once im gonna get pissed

morgana even got a skin this year

they better fucking not lol

But these are the halloween skins lol
well im saying like, maybe they're just background decoration for the picture, and the actual halloween skins will go to non shitty champions

See I told you guys about the skins

But breezy, your overreacting, these are the best skins

Not this time. Riot has gone too far.

#skinsfoeyorick
#dragonmasterswain
#Iguessrumbletoohespopular

Dr. Buni

I wish it was a Gnar skin instead. Then again all of Gnar's skins so far are pure perfection, so it is not like he is in need of more. Tristana, on the other hand, only has two good skins (Dragon Trainer and the "pirate" one), so a new skin is welcomed.

Ken

for the end of season rewards, do you just have to hit that rank or do you have to keep it till the end?

zkylon

zkylewd
there's no decay in gold, corgi, so if u reach gold you're set

At least we get actual halloween skins this year instead of lame zombie slayers
honestly i didn't dislike last year's idea that much

it was kind of lame but wasn't terrible

i just like costumes better

and wish it wasn't all sucky champions all at once :<

Newt

Haha, recently in ranked I don't even get to play the game. As soon I leave lane the game has already been over for 10 minutes.

4ddfb3a63f533a7131bb6c7dfb6512b6.png

Illaoi really has been fucked over in the skin game. More than most new champs, anyway. The purple skin is dreadful (I only have it because I got it for free from crafting), leaving Illaoi players with no decent options other than default. Not that there's anything wrong with the default, but the lack of options isn't fun.

Yeah, "el arbol padre" just sounds awfully worded. I can see why you'd get bothered by that.

What the complete botching of the title in the translation or something in the image?

Oh, I don't really care about the translation since I don't play the game in spanish.

I'm talking about the letters not beign in italic and a single shade of color.
sIfeFil.png

edit: But now that you mention it, the translation is awful.

Calvero

Banned
Oh, I don't really care about the translation since I don't play the game in spanish.

I'm talking about the letters not beign in italic and a single shade of color.
sIfeFil.png

edit: But now that you mention it, the translation is awful.

rofl i didn't even notice the typeface thought it was about the translation too

PSqueak

Banned
Awful translation aside, i think even the original english title doesn't sound as nice as the one they used for the teaser "Ivern, The Friend of the Forest".

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
I checked the spanish localization here, outta curiosity (as I play in english anyways)

BRMxyUE.png

Keeps the typefont and there's an actual attempt at proper localization. Not bad.

Details on the smaller scope changes to assassins this week, associated changes too so probably info on the stealth changes

Can't wait to see how they're going to kill tank Ekko

PSqueak

Banned
It sounds cool. And literally translated, it would be 'The Father of Green'. Direct translation would be 'El Verde Padre'. "El Padre Verde'" is much better.

Just...just nod your head and agree.

Where are you from Breezy?

Technically speaking, both translations are sound, but no one ever would translate it as "El verde padre", traditionally due to how adjective placement works in both languages, 10 out of 10 times it would be translated as "El Padre Verde" as the direct translation, because "El Verde Padre" is not how people talk.

The subject is a Father, the modifier is that he is Green, therefore "El Padre Verde", a father who is green.

Where are you from Breezy?

Technically speaking, both translations are sound, but no one ever would translate it as "El verde padre", traditionally due to how adjective placement works in both languages, 10 out of 10 times it would be translated as "El Padre Verde" as the direct translation, because "El Verde Padre" is not how people talk.

Spanish isnt my greatest language ._.

Top Bottom